* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I told my Sister,DH,Mom and neighbor:) Rest will find out from Sister or Mom. My Mom is terrified from past MC and explained to her that it does not mean I never can carry and also I WANTED to try again rather then live in fear for a year or 2. I know she only wants best so that means alot.

well I got my hcg levels back . it was 138 Thursday and 876 yesterday . so over 4 days it more than doubled every 48 hrs. is that normal?

well I got my hcg levels back . it was 138 Thursday and 876 yesterday . so over 4 days it more than doubled every 48 hrs. is that normal?

Yes that's great! :) Doubling should be every 24-72 (or even 96) hours!

ok whew! thanks ladies lol. I was ecstatic until I talked to dr.google .. I must stop that! lol. you have issues if your hcg is too low and issues if its too high yet no one really knows the 'norm' because its such a wide range .. haha. starting now I am going to try to avoid google! lol. we have our first sono scheduled for feb.7th! :)

:(:(:( so I woke up this morning feeling like crap. so nauseous and had some stomach pains . I chalked it up to being the beginning of morning sickness.. yayyy! until my daughter woke up vomiting and my dh texted me and told me he threw up his breakfast. I then began having horrible diarrhea (sorry tmi!) and then just vomited. this sucks! im thinking we all have food poisoning because the odds of it happening to all of us at the same time is slim. anyone else ever experience stomach viruses or food poisoning while pregnant?

We've had it! It's not food poisoning, my bf ds had it then my bf and her dh, my ds, me and dh. It's an awful 12hr stomach bug.
Don't worry about the baby, just keep yourself hydrated xx

Other than feeling a bit more tired that usual, I've had no symptoms, but my previous pregnancy was fairly symptom free to begin with.

I'm pleased to hear it went well cnsweeney!

It's DH last night shift tonight which I'm happy about. How is everyone this evening? x

Very sadly, I will be leaving this group. Had chemical today. :( Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and hope to see you again soon!

hello everyone how is everyone doing?
i had my first ultrasound and it is such an amazing experience...per my ultrasound i m 7 weeks 1 day preg..
i have question for everyone does anybody heard about First trimester screening...

Hi all, I had my blood drawn again yesterday and hcg was up to 18511!! :happydance: I have my ultrasound booked for 2 weeks from now... I'll be 8+1. It can't get here soon enough. Even though I know it's normal that they could not see the baby at my 5+4 ultrasound, and it's good that they saw a sac and yolk, I will feel much better when they see the heartbeat!!

My son turns two on Feb 12, and I'll be 9 1/2 weeks and we plan on announcing it to all our extended family and friebds then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->