* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Welcome skinnymrs, jmandrews, Starbrites, armywife!

MrsMalcolm - :hugs: Hang in there. Hoping for good news for you.

Cnsweeney - I have definitely been more emotional. It seems like it's over such little things. We went to Catching Fire the day before getting my bfp and I think I cried 3 times in the first like 20 minutes of the movie over the silliest things. Especially considering I already knew what was going to happen.

We just told our parents this weekend. My parents don't live near us, so we took a picture of DD in her big sister shirt and added september 2014 to it and sent it to them while we were on facetime with them. We just had her wear the shirt when we went to DH's parents today. They are all excited and happy for us! I'll probably be telling one of my friends this week too since I need someone to talk about it with. After that will wait until after the first appointment around 10 weeks and hopefully getting to hear the heartbeat.
I'm currently leaving our nursing plans up to DD. A part of me is hoping she'll wean at some point during the pregnancy, but I'm okay if she wants to continue.

I'd really like to join up with you all - I'm 4wk 6 days with EDD 24th Sept.
I'm as jittery and nervous and impatiently waiting for the 7th Feb for early scan.

Haven't told anyone else (just my OH and Best friend) for the time being.

I'd really like to join up with you all - I'm 4wk 6 days with EDD 24th Sept.
I'm as jittery and nervous and impatiently waiting for the 7th Feb for early scan.

Haven't told anyone else (just my OH and Best friend) for the time being.

Congrats xxx
I never thought I would feel this nervous. Have also booked an early scan too xx

I've booked an early scan for the 7th of February too! Definitely there with you ladies on the nervousness. :hugs:

I had some spotting and pain yesterday, has got me really worried :( am feeling sick again today so I guess that's a good sign?

:hugs: Loopy. Hopefully it's nothing and just some normal pregnancy spotting! :hugs:

Thank you, think maybe I don't need to worry. Despite being on anti sickness meds I've just thrown up my lunch.

:hugs: loopy, hope all is well! do you have a scan booked or coming up?

Snap on the scans Whigfield! Mines really early in the morning - 8.30am and it looks like I'll have to go on my own as OH will have to mind our LO.
So I'm extra nervous about the whole thing especially as 2 yrs ago I didn't find out about having blighted ovum til scan at 10 wks. Wish I had time machine... wish I had ultra sound machine! :haha:

Loopy - I spotted early on about 7 - 8 wks with my first. Doc told me it's fairly common, but still its a worry, perhap tryto book a scan or call your doc to ease your mind. Getting sick is good sigh though!

Right on cue, post has arrived and booking in appointment is here!

February 11 at 9.10am. I'll be 9+3 then. Very exciting!

No scan booked yet, got my booking in appointment tomorrow so I should get a date then. Doubt they will do anything earlier than 12 weeks unfortunately, will tell them everything though and see what they say.

Hope all our scan dates come around quickly!

Yes, really hoping our scans are here soon! You must be excited for tomorrow, loopy?

Who has announced their pregnancy? Our immediate family know but that's it so far. We'll be announcing sometime after 12 weeks.

Sat looking at some baby names and it's so hard! We really struggled finding a boy's name with pregnancy #1 but ended up having DD so it didn't matter in the end. There's so many beautiful names out there, I wish I could use them all! Well, almost all of them ;)

We haven't announced yet. I'm waiting until I'm showing because I don't want to hear all the negative comments about having our second so soon.

We haven't announced yet. I'm waiting until I'm showing because I don't want to hear all the negative comments about having our second so soon.

My friend had her ds only a few weeks after her first ds turned 1. They are the best of buddies and always have someone to play with. I think its wonderful :)

Aw my cousins daughter and son are 13 months apart. They are so cute together. She said it was hard at first but it got easier once she got them on the same schedule.:)

How is everyone feeling?

My DH and one of his brothers are 13 months apart, they were total BFFs growing up!

:(:(:( so I woke up this morning feeling like crap. so nauseous and had some stomach pains . I chalked it up to being the beginning of morning sickness.. yayyy! until my daughter woke up vomiting and my dh texted me and told me he threw up his breakfast. I then began having horrible diarrhea (sorry tmi!) and then just vomited. this sucks! im thinking we all have food poisoning because the odds of it happening to all of us at the same time is slim. anyone else ever experience stomach viruses or food poisoning while pregnant?

I've got my scan next week! Although I'm pretty sure I'll be 9 weeks not 12... it just means I get another one 3 weeks later :)

Welcome to all the new bfps! I'll add you to the list now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"