* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

My friend had a dream I was having twins right before I got my bfp... this is the same friend who called me up when I was pregnant with my son and said to pack my bags for the hospital as she had a dream I was in labour... and I received that call on the way to the hospital in labour.

I have like no symptoms. Can I just be sick to know all is well?? LOL.

ooooh i can't wait to find out if we have any twins in this group! I know its not me... i had only one yolk sac at my first early scan. How crazy would that be if your friend was right again!

Hi all, I had a lovely ultrasound today :). Baby measured 8 weeks 6 days, so one day ahead of where I thought ( I still think that's wrong. But that's the date the practice is going with so I guess I'll switch my ticker and stuff, makes my official due date 8/30/14.). Heart rate was a strong 184 :) wondering if that, plus my morning sickness, means a girl?

And here's a pic of my baby, looking very much like a peanut with arm buds :)

What a gorgeous little peanut!!!

My friend had a dream I was having twins right before I got my bfp... this is the same friend who called me up when I was pregnant with my son and said to pack my bags for the hospital as she had a dream I was in labour... and I received that call on the way to the hospital in labour.

I have like no symptoms. Can I just be sick to know all is well?? LOL.

My auntie who is a bit of a psychic is convinced I'm having twins. She read some jewellery of my mums years ago and told her she saw me with twins. Then when I fell pg with DS she woke up one morning and just knew I was pg even though it was unplanned and we hadn't yet told anyone. She also knew then that I wasn't having the twins yet.
She text my mum the other day to say she'd had a msg and she saw me with twins a boy and girl so now she's utterly convinced this is it!
I dreamt about the first scan the other night and of course it was twins. Got less than 3 weeks until we find out!

possible more twins?!!!?!? this is too cool!

I always wanted twins when I was younger... but it doesnt run in my family or the donor's so I am not convinced ;) Sure would be nice though, as I want oodles of kids and dh wants this to be it.

But that is neat about your psychic aunt, wdwjess :) Would you be okay with twins?

Ha I'm freaking out at this possibility right now! Sure I'd feel blessed but we just aren't financially ready to be a family of 5!!!

I would be secretly happy too though! Such a mix of emotions right now!

And it's always been in the back of my mind since all those years ago when my auntie first saw it!

I too wanted twins when I was a kid, a boy and a girl so if my auntie's prediction does happen it should be a dream come true!

Technically we'd be a family of 7 if I had twins now lol... DH has a 19 and 17 year old. But I'd be thrilled. We arent necessarily there financially but the first few years cost barely anything if you are able to breastfeed and have friends with hand me downs haha :)

I'm wondering about twins because the sickness started so much earlier and has been so much worse this time, might not mean anything at all of course! The only twins in the family I know of are on my OH's dads side and I'm sure they say that twins don't run down the father's side.

Yes fraternal twins run only on the mothers side. Having said that although it increases your chances it is still possible for anyone to end up having twins especially identical as that is just a random phenomenon!

My Grandma (mum's mum) miscarried twins before she had my mum so although no living twins on that side it's still in the genes!

since we're talking about twins .. dh is freaking out about twins haha even though I'm sure he would be thrilled if that is the case. my mom is a twin and my dad has twin brothers so I'm def. in the pool for twins! of and my grandfather had twin brothers. my mom is also identical btw. and all the twins in my family were naturally conceived . and my hcg shot from the 100's to the 800's in like 3.5 days. so who knows . we shall see. I haven't had many symptoms thought but I'm only 5 weeks as of today so hmm..

oh and I had pink spotting at 13dpo but I know I implanted at 8dpo because I got my bfp at 9dpo. someone told me it could be a sign of twins? because they can implant at separate times? oh my . lol

twins run in my family as well. my mums brother had twins twice, and i was a twin (my twin died before labour though)
i don't know how i would feel about twins. im a first time mum and at this point i think i'd rather put 110% into one kid, but hey, if it happned i'd probably be thrilled :)

I always thought twins were a possibility for me and I wanted them - my great grandmother on my mom's side had two sets of fraternal twins! But I didn't, and honestly after having ONE, I truly cannot fathom caring for two newborns/infants/early toddlers at once :wacko:

at my scan last week, the nurse thought she saw two. I laughed, and then OH said he thought he saw two as well. My heart stopped for a moment! :haha: apparently it was just the way she moved the wand, it made the screen split for a second. Scariest moment ever! Twins also run quite strongly on my mum's side, and then because we went through fertility treatment, there was an even stronger possibility.

A lot of people who have an early scan (who have twins) are told there is only one. I think they're often not picked up until the 12 week scan!

I'm an idiot :dohh: of course I know of more twins, my oh's sister has twin girls! They're identical though so a genetic fluke :)

My hubbys Mum is a twin and I've always said I would of loved twins first time round but I'm glad there's only one babba in there this time because having a toddler and newborn twins would be a different story haha x

im only 4ft 11 so carrying twins would terrify me lol. My sister thinks i'm having twins and my aunt told me before she died that i'd have twins! Luckily there are no history of twins in mine or OH family. one will do me thanks lol

Ah it would be great if we had a few sets of twins in our group but yes the thought terrifies me! 18 days until I find out!

Hi Ladies,
Feeling huge today, even OH has noticed. How the hell am I going to hide it for another 5 weeks. Been wearing baggy jumpers but belly even coming through them now :-\

How's everyone doing ?? x x x

Hi Ladies,
Feeling huge today, even OH has noticed. How the hell am I going to hide it for another 5 weeks. Been wearing baggy jumpers but belly even coming through them now :-\

How's everyone doing ?? x x x

i'm having absolutely no symptoms..except for being tired and having lots of pimples (great!)
not happy about it :cry:

Loveandterror, I sympathize! I look almost prepubescent with the amount I have broken out! Ick. And I am tired and bloated and that's about it. Occasional heartburn. Nothing like my pregnancy with DS, I was so sick! Guess we will see if that sets in late with this one or if I avoid it altogether.

No symptoms here now eithed! I had nausea and was sick a few times for about 10 days and now I'm back to not feeling pregnant. Luckily I've got my scan pic otherwise I wouldn't believe it haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->