* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hi Ladies,
Feeling huge today, even OH has noticed. How the hell am I going to hide it for another 5 weeks. Been wearing baggy jumpers but belly even coming through them now :-\

How's everyone doing ?? x x x

Loveandterror, I sympathize! I look almost prepubescent with the amount I have broken out! Ick. And I am tired and bloated and that's about it. Occasional heartburn. Nothing like my pregnancy with DS, I was so sick! Guess we will see if that sets in late with this one or if I avoid it altogether.

we have our anniversary meal tomorrow, i really hope i can cover up my entire face haha
good to know that i'm not the only one, whos having this problem.

Yes, you're definitely not alone. And I wish it was just my face, but it is my chest and shoulders as well. I'm just going to go hibernate :( lol.

I'm expierencing a dull aching pain sometimes shooting in my lower back on the right side. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Hi Ladies! May I join in?
I'm Katie, and I'm pregnant with my second, due September 26th. (But possibly October 6, because I'm pretty sure I Od a week later than I was supposed to!).
I have a few mild symptoms, but mainly just a bit of nausea. I'm also ridiculously hungry.

I don't even want to think about twins. DD has never been a good sleeper, I can't imagine having 2 at the same time. There would be no sleep, ever. I'd really like one at a time please.

Loveandterror - I'm unfortunately with you on the breaking out. It's so much worse than when I was a teenager.

Curlykate - Congrats and welcome!

afm - Still having mild all day nausea, all food sounds bad, and really cold all the time. I'm all curled up in cozy fleece and blankets with my giant glass of water. I remember feeling a lot better by 10 weeks last time, really hoping it's about the same this time.

Welcome to all of our new mums to be!

Who do I need to add to join the FB group? My FB was attacked by a virus/spam thing so in the process of making a new one and wanting to join the group!

Welcome everyone! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Totally wiped out today.
Still extreamly bloated, even gone out and bought maternity trousers today.
Any tips to help reduce the bloatiness ladies ???
x x x

Totally wiped out today.
Still extreamly bloated, even gone out and bought maternity trousers today.
Any tips to help reduce the bloatiness ladies ???
x x x

.uugghh im so bloated too and my face is like a pizza :( :( only upside is boobies are not as sore today x

Hi girls. Hoping I can join the group. Dr says due date is 9/14, but my calculations are 9/3. I KNOW when I ovulated thanks to opk, but anyway, feeling pretty good. I get fatigued pretty easily and my neck, yes neck, looks like the moon. Gross! Sending all you girls good baby wishes and thank you for being so supportive!

Hi girls. Hoping I can join the group. Dr says due date is 9/14, but my calculations are 9/3. I KNOW when I ovulated thanks to opk, but anyway, feeling pretty good. I get fatigued pretty easily and my neck, yes neck, looks like the moon. Gross! Sending all you girls good baby wishes and thank you for being so supportive!

haha it's so funny you say that! I got a few pimples on my neck ! I've never had that before! lol so annoying.thats about my only symptom so far except fatigue. I've had mild nausea occasionally but I've also been sick so who knows. everything was totally different with my daughter so maybe this one is a boy!

I am glad to say I am no longer sick! my poor little girl is though:( she keeps getting better and then wakes up in the morning vomiting . this stuff stinks and it's going around like a wild fire! I think it's the noravirus.
anyhow.. I feel okay. no sickness or anything.just tired. a couple odd breakouts.any one else not really having symptoms?

I also went to get hcg ran again on Friday.. get the results tmw. it was in the 800's on Monday so it should be well in the 1000's by now .

Morning ladies,
I'll try drinking more water this week.
Need to start eatting more healthy too, hard when I'm off food though, but must try this week.
Anyone else got a goal for the week ahead ??
Have a good day, catch up later x x x

Morning!

I want to incorporate more iron-rich foods into my diet since I've been feeling awfully tired and iron supplements have made me feel a bit better but I think I'd benefit from food full of iron too so I'm making that my goal of the week.

What's everyone up to today? I need to pop out and do some food shopping since we don't really have a great deal of anything in the cupboards! Avia is in preschool until 1pm and then we're off swimming this afternoon with a couple of friends.

How are we all feeling?

I'm at work trying to concentrate... but failing and just thinking of all pregnancy things, and wishing for time to speed on by to my scan on 7th feb. it's. Taking. Ages!

I hear everyone on the healthy foods. I had been able to eat basically only carbs and grease, awful! Then all the sudden on Saturday I wanted a salad. I am hoping I am kind of rounding the corner here. My nausea has started holding off until the afternoon now, which still sucks but is a vast improvement from the 24 hour nausea I had been experiencing. Come on placenta!

Hope everyone is well!

I haven't been feeling much of anything and it kind of freaks me out lol. Going in to my doc's today to discuss getting the NT scan after all (I originally turned it down as it won't change my mind at all, but now I just want to see things are going okay)

Anyways, hope you ladies with rhe nausea start feeling better ♡ I remember that with my son and it kind of sucks. But I had it until birth... the pills saved me in that I would only vomit once or twice a day instead of feeling nauseated 24/7.

Hi all:flower:

I'm joining you guys as I'm due 30th September with my first little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->