* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hi has anyone here experienced any sharp stabbing pains? Only last a couple of seconds but that's been a few times today

Hi girls. Hoping I can join the group. Dr says due date is 9/14, but my calculations are 9/3. I KNOW when I ovulated thanks to opk, but anyway, feeling pretty good. I get fatigued pretty easily and my neck, yes neck, looks like the moon. Gross! Sending all you girls good baby wishes and thank you for being so supportive!

Congratulations :) I've added you to the list xx

Hi has anyone here experienced any sharp stabbing pains? Only last a couple of seconds but that's been a few times today

I get this now and again, they say its everything moving and streaching for baby.
Its that sharp I have to hold my belly at times. We're almost due the aame time, so makes sense.
If it gets too intense I would speak to the midwife. Xxxx

I'm at work trying to concentrate... but failing and just thinking of all pregnancy things, and wishing for time to speed on by to my scan on 7th feb. it's. Taking. Ages!

Minds been else where in work too today.
I've been put back a week so it seems like FOREVER until we can share our news and have another scan.
I am seeing the midwife next Thursday, so hopefully she'll give me a date then. At least we can talk everything through together on here xxxx

I get this now and again, they say its everything moving and streaching for baby.
Its that sharp I have to hold my belly at times. We're almost due the aame time, so makes sense.
If it gets too intense I would speak to the midwife. Xxxx

Thanks, i'm seeing the midwife tomorrow so I will
Mention it.

hi guys! so doc called me and said my hcg is in the 4000's! what?! it was 800 and something on Monday. and the 4000 reading was on Friday. is it normal to rise that much in 4 days time?
either way I guess I shouldn't worry too much I'm known for doing that. doc said it was rising normally .. just seems a bit high to me . first ultrasound is feb. 7th can't wait !

hi guys! so doc called me and said my hcg is in the 4000's! what?! it was 800 and something on Monday. and the 4000 reading was on Friday. is it normal to rise that much in 4 days time?
either way I guess I shouldn't worry too much I'm known for doing that. doc said it was rising normally .. just seems a bit high to me . first ultrasound is feb. 7th can't wait !

It doubles every couple of days so that sounds spot in to me :) Mine was 94000 on Friday.. couldn't believe it! No wonder I'm crying at the slightest thing haha xx

Welcome vickyandchick! How are you feeling so far?

We have made progress with baby names which is exciting! We've decided that we'll name a second daughter Lila and favourite middle names so far are Seraphina and Charlotte, but can't decide which one we prefer more. Of course we made find another middle name in the mean time but Lila is definitely going to be the first name. As with pregnant #1, no boy names!

We have made progress with baby names which is exciting! We've decided that we'll name a second daughter Lila and favourite middle names so far are Seraphina and Charlotte, but can't decide which one we prefer more. Of course we made find another middle name in the mean time but Lila is definitely going to be the first name. As with pregnant #1, no boy names!

I love Lila! But was worried it was too much of a mouthful with our son being Leo. I think we're decided on Gracie Iris for a girl and Tommy James for a boy xx

I love Lila! But was worried it was too much of a mouthful with our son being Leo. I think we're decided on Gracie Iris for a girl and Tommy James for a boy xx

Lovely names you have picked out. I really like Iris, is it a family name? Only asking because it's so unusual nowadays.

We love Lila (obviously!) but also like Anna though we were worried about it being a bit of a mouthful with Avia, especially when saying Avia and Anna so opted with Lila instead. DH is asleep so I am trawling through a whole host of baby name websites looking for a boy name!

we have chosen carter Gabriel for a boy and the girls name is still up in the air. I like perry Elizabeth and so did dh and my 4 year old said it sounded like perry the platypus from phineas and ferb lol

Lovely names you have picked out. I really like Iris, is it a family name? Only asking because it's so unusual nowadays.

We love Lila (obviously!) but also like Anna though we were worried about it being a bit of a mouthful with Avia, especially when saying Avia and Anna so opted with Lila instead. DH is asleep so I am trawling through a whole host of baby name websites looking for a boy name!

It's so hard isn't it! Iris is the name of both my husbands Grandmas.. One died a few years ago and the other is 94 so she'll be over the moon.

Leo has the middle name William after my Grandad and if we have a boy and call him Tommy that'll be after my other Grandad. Mainly because we like the names more than a tribute though, just makes them doubly as special xx

we have chosen carter Gabriel for a boy and the girls name is still up in the air. I like perry Elizabeth and so did dh and my 4 year old said it sounded like perry the platypus from phineas and ferb lol

Lovely names! I don't think it sounds like that lol x

Right now we have a jordan parker james and a serenity margaret marie and we have decided that if we have a boy we are naming him dominic christian alexander and if a girl avery clara lynn :D

Right now we have a jordan parker james and a serenity margaret marie and we have decided that if we have a boy we are naming him dominic christian alexander and if a girl avery clara lynn :D

my nephews name is Christian Alexander (; love it!

Lovely names! I don't think it sounds like that lol x

thank you! lol. I know perry is different but we had a waitress last year with that name and I loved it ! plus it's my grandfathers middle name , Elizabeth is my grandmothers middle name. :) as for carter Gabriel, Gabriel is dh's grandfathers name .

I've been getting them the past couple of days in my left hip bone. I've heard it's normal

I like Katelyn Louise but OH isnt keen, guess I have another 7mths to convince him lol.
No boy names as yet.

Had a really restless night last night and got constipation and feeling sick this morning. Also got "fed up" feeling. Going to be a long day in work.

Hope everyone has a lovely day x x x x

Ugh been feeling really sick all day. Been to my 1st midwife appt tho and she has booked me in for an early scan next weds. Looking forward to that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->