* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Welcome vickyandchick! How are you feeling so far?

We have made progress with baby names which is exciting! We've decided that we'll name a second daughter Lila and favourite middle names so far are Seraphina and Charlotte, but can't decide which one we prefer more. Of course we made find another middle name in the mean time but Lila is definitely going to be the first name. As with pregnant #1, no boy names!

Hiya, I'm feeling okay so far. Rather crampy sometimes with sore boobs but other than that I'm all good :thumbup:

Lila is a beautiful name:flower:

so I had spotting again this morning. I had it at like 13dpo and it was pinkish. then it's been hardly there since . like I have to look for it to notice it's there. today when I went to the bathroom this a.m it was orangeish type spotting when I wiped. I keep googling it and it all says its normal during early pregnancy .. had anyone else had any type of spotting or colored cm ? I've noticed it is mostly after bm's (sorry tmi!)
I called the doc and moved my u/s up to Monday instead of next Friday . I'll only be 6w3d but I'm hoping to see a hb

so I had spotting again this morning. I had it at like 13dpo and it was pinkish. then it's been hardly there since . like I have to look for it to notice it's there. today when I went to the bathroom this a.m it was orangeish type spotting when I wiped. I keep googling it and it all says its normal during early pregnancy .. had anyone else had any type of spotting or colored cm ? I've noticed it is mostly after bm's (sorry tmi!)
I called the doc and moved my u/s up to Monday instead of next Friday . I'll only be 6w3d but I'm hoping to see a hb

I also had this and had some cramping so got my bloods etc done and a scan was too soon so have another tmw. Dr said its quite normal though, knce no red or period like blood x

I had spotting for 2 days last week (I was 7 weeks) and I also had a scan last week and everything was fine, we got to see the heartbeat beating away too. So try not to worry xx

thank you ! I'm trying not to stress but it can be so hard sometimes lol. I actually haven't had any cramps really and haven't had any red spotting . it's always been pale pink or orange colors. and it's never enough to even show on a liner or anything.. just on the tissue after wiping. I find comfort in my steadily rising hcg levels. and hoping the u/s on Monday brings me some ease ;) good luck skinnymrs at yours tmw!

thank you ! I'm trying not to stress but it can be so hard sometimes lol. I actually haven't had any cramps really and haven't had any red spotting . it's always been pale pink or orange colors. and it's never enough to even show on a liner or anything.. just on the tissue after wiping. I find comfort in my steadily rising hcg levels. and hoping the u/s on Monday brings me some ease ;) good luck skinnymrs at yours tmw!

Everything sounds Ok hun, as your levels are still raising, and its not red.
I'm sure your scan will be you at ease. Plus seeing baby in the telly is just wounderful x x x

I'm SOOOOO tired this evening. Came home around 4pm and slept until 6pm. But now feel I could cwtch up and go back to sleep now. Really struggling as I've got to prepare supper for myself and OH supper as he's home around 9pm.
Been tired for a few weeks but nothing like this.
Anyone else going through, and if so any tips to get through it.
Especially as I have a long heavy day in work tomorrow
x x x

Anyone else still not feeling pregnant?

I'm 7+3 and aside from feeling very tired, I've no symptoms. My pregnant with Avia began very much symptom free so I'm not too concerned but I am a little worried all the same.

Try not to worry. I spotted with my son until I was 14 weeks along.

I'm another one who spotted like mad up til about 10 weeks with my first and she's absolutely healthy, had a problem free pregnancy after that! I had a massive bright red gush with this one too and they're still tucked in nice and tight with a little heartbeat so try not to worry. I think I read at least 50% of women have some kind of bleeding during pregnancy and it's usually just one of those things. Your bean is just fine I bet :hugs:

I've been spotting almost constantly from 5w. I had a scan and everything's fine, so as unnerving as it can be I wouldn't worry too much about it :) as long as you're not cramping badly at the same time I wouldn't worry too much. Apparently as the placenta is forming and burying in, it can cause more almost implantation bleeding.

I had several episodes that sound like what you're talking about with my son, who is now a 2 year old hugging my leg at the moment ;) It was around week 5/6 as I recall. :hugs:

I had quite a bit of spotting with my (happy and healthy two year old) son as well, from 10 dpo to well in to 2nd tri :) Don't worry, hun :hugs:

And leah_marie, I don't feel pregnant at all. Aside from being tired and bloated, nada. By this one is SO different from my pregnancy with my son. I had to take a clear blue digital yesterday to make sure I wasn't dreaming... :rofl:

Hi everyone, I've been reading and following but not posting, just feeling far too crap tbh so been reading posts on my phone as I sit on the bathroom floor. Worst part about sickness this time is every time I retch DD bursts out crying, and its not like I can go and comfort her!

Had my vitamin D test results yesterday and they were really low. As a major contributing factor to pre-e this upsets me since I've been on supplements at 2500% the RDA for 6 months now. Not quite sure what else to do to raise them at this point.

Can you speak to your GP about your low vitamin d levels and see what s/he suggests?

Was meant to meet a friend for coffee this afternoon but forgot Avia's diabetes nurse was coming for a check up. Pregnancy brain starts already!

Hey Dinah, sorry you have been so sick!! Well, when it gets warmer/sunnier you can just go outside in the sun to increase your vitamin D, I believe that's the most efficient way to boost it. If you were desperate I guess you could do a tanning booth too, though as a super fair-skinned person myself, I would typically not recommend a tanning booth!! :haha:

I'm 7+3 and aside from feeling very tired, I've no symptoms. My pregnant with Avia began very much symptom free so I'm not too concerned but I am a little worried all the same.

Can't really say I feel pregnant either, I get random cramps at times and my boobs hurt a bit. But aside from the occasional queasiness nothing :shrug: Still a bit in denial I think

Can't really say I feel pregnant either, I get random cramps at times and my boobs hurt a bit. But aside from the occasional queasiness nothing :shrug: Still a bit in denial I think

Yes, denial is an excellent way of describing it. I hate being stuck in "limbo" before actually seeing anyone. I did a HPT but it wasn't repeated at my doctors and although I know I'm pregnant it's so easy to doubt yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->