* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Anyone else still not feeling pregnant?

I'm 7+3 and aside from feeling very tired, I've no symptoms. My pregnant with Avia began very much symptom free so I'm not too concerned but I am a little worried all the same.

Can't really say I feel pregnant either, I get random cramps at times and my boobs hurt a bit. But aside from the occasional queasiness nothing :shrug: Still a bit in denial I think

Yes, denial is an excellent way of describing it. I hate being stuck in "limbo" before actually seeing anyone. I did a HPT but it wasn't repeated at my doctors and although I know I'm pregnant it's so easy to doubt yourself!

I know, my doctors appointment isn't until Friday and the waiting is killing me. Kinda just want her to confirm it and wait for it to sink in

I got my blood levels back and they were very happy with the result they were in the 16,000s and my scan is booked for Tuesday I can not wait!

Anyone else still not feeling pregnant?

I'm 7+3 and aside from feeling very tired, I've no symptoms. My pregnant with Avia began very much symptom free so I'm not too concerned but I am a little worried all the same.

Can't really say I feel pregnant either, I get random cramps at times and my boobs hurt a bit. But aside from the occasional queasiness nothing :shrug: Still a bit in denial I think

Yes, denial is an excellent way of describing it. I hate being stuck in "limbo" before actually seeing anyone. I did a HPT but it wasn't repeated at my doctors and although I know I'm pregnant it's so easy to doubt yourself!

I know, my doctors appointment isn't until Friday and the waiting is killing me. Kinda just want her to confirm it and wait for it to sink in

I'm waiting for my booking in appointment and the wait is killing me! Roll on Feb. 11.

Fab news Lauren :) x x x
Leah - know waiting for dates seems like a lifetime away. I've got another 8 days before my first appointment and seems never coming.
I've been trying to keep busy thinking it would make time go quicker but no such luck
Xxxxx

Still struggling with being sooo tired. Managed to push myself to get some jobs done today but need to get myself and jelly tot to bed soon.
Speak soon ladies x x x

I started my spring cleaning early today, 1. To keep me busy and my mind off waiting while ds was at my friends all day. 2. Mother in law babysat tonight so ds room is spotless as is the bathroom and kitchen. All floors have been mopped. Let's just hope she didn't open the avalanche room aka my bedroom xx

8 days till our second drs appointment. So excited I imagine we will talk about the ultrasound from last week. Finally feeling more pregnant cant believe we are almost 8 weeks pregnant already. Oh still hasnt found a new job yet but we are getting by and I believe everything happens for a reason.

I started my spring cleaning early today, 1. To keep me busy and my mind off waiting while ds was at my friends all day. 2. Mother in law babysat tonight so ds room is spotless as is the bathroom and kitchen. All floors have been mopped. Let's just hope she didn't open the avalanche room aka my bedroom xx

I'm loving this spring clean idea Raspberry. I think I might even tackle it myself :)

My first appointment with the midwife is finally getting closer (Tuesday 4th, February)
Yesterday I went to mothercare for the first time ever to pick up some clothes. I'm sooo in love with my little pea already, I really hope everything is okay.
I might save up money for a private scan, if they don't offer me something earlier than 12 weeks. Anyone else thinking about a private scan?

I'm loving this spring clean idea Raspberry. I think I might even tackle it myself :)

I need to get everything sorted so I can go through everything from ds ready for this one. House has been neglected for a while. I cleaned the frames and glass of the kitchen window and front door on Tuesday while ds was having his nap.
I just think if I'm not on top of it now with only one, then it'll get awful when the new baby arrives and it'll be too bad to ask for help.
I'm not really a fan of cleaning and housework on a daily basis but I like a deep clean it feels so satisfying.
We had a lie in this morning and are not dressed yet, ds won't be napping today and we will do the weekly shop later when dh goes off to work. I'll just do a bit of washing and the usual dishwasher etc today and get cracking with the tidying shelves and window ledges and the dusting downstairs.
The floors need scrubbing but I need my mil to come and help with that it's a massive job and might even hire a steamer xx

I need to get everything sorted so I can go through everything from ds ready for this one. House has been neglected for a while. I cleaned the frames and glass of the kitchen window and front door on Tuesday while ds was having his nap.
I just think if I'm not on top of it now with only one, then it'll get awful when the new baby arrives and it'll be too bad to ask for help.
I'm not really a fan of cleaning and housework on a daily basis but I like a deep clean it feels so satisfying.
We had a lie in this morning and are not dressed yet, ds won't be napping today and we will do the weekly shop later when dh goes off to work. I'll just do a bit of washing and the usual dishwasher etc today and get cracking with the tidying shelves and window ledges and the dusting downstairs.
The floors need scrubbing but I need my mil to come and help with that it's a massive job and might even hire a steamer xx

Could u send some of that motivation over this way :)

Well today marks a month to the day since I got my BFP and I celebrated my throwing up for the first time in either pregnancy!

I also had my booking in appointment this morning. Much quicker than the first time round! Discussed the possibility of having a home birth as long as I only having a singleton in there which is exciting, countdown to scan is now at 13 days :happydance:

Could u send some of that motivation over this way :)

I absolutely would, except I have a little nausea since lunch. Just got ds in the bath while I do my face before I go to Sainsbury's and I've realised I need to weigh in later as I missed it yesterday.
Xx

Woop had my letter in the post booking in on 20th Feb. So pleased to have a date now just have to get to it haha xx

My first appointment with the midwife is finally getting closer (Tuesday 4th, February)
Yesterday I went to mothercare for the first time ever to pick up some clothes. I'm sooo in love with my little pea already, I really hope everything is okay.
I might save up money for a private scan, if they don't offer me something earlier than 12 weeks. Anyone else thinking about a private scan?

I am :wave:

I'm far too impatient, and terrified, to wait till 12 weeks.

Hey ladies, I've been lurking more than posting because not much is happening to be honest, no new symptoms just the same old nausea and not wanting to eat a thing. Mornings are getting easier, I can eat breakfast and lunch pretty easily but evenings are just torture, I sit in front of the TV hoping I won't be sick :nope: At least my daughter is in bed by then.

Got my scan date, 26th Feb at 7am! Bloody early but at least I won't have to wait nervously for the whole day :happydance:

I'd love some of that motivation too Raspberry, my house is such a pigsty since I'm so tired.

Hey ladies, I've been lurking more than posting because not much is happening to be honest, no new symptoms just the same old nausea and not wanting to eat a thing. Mornings are getting easier, I can eat breakfast and lunch pretty easily but evenings are just torture, I sit in front of the TV hoping I won't be sick :nope: At least my daughter is in bed by then.

Got my scan date, 26th Feb at 7am! Bloody early but at least I won't have to wait nervously for the whole day :happydance:

I'd love some of that motivation too Raspberry, my house is such a pigsty since I'm so tired.

you sound like me! I finally started feeling the nausea last night . fell asleep as soon as dh got home and woke up wanting to vomit but didnt . couldn't eat dinner :/ during the day it's better though. dd & I are out at lunch now . still feel mild nausea but nothing I can't push through. have u actually gotten sick yet? I was actually hoping I would last night cuz the feeling of wanting to sucks . after you do it goes away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->