* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Nope I haven't gotten sick yet but it didn't start with my daughter til 8+5... if I can pass that date without puking I'll be quite happy! :haha: I was so sick with her, multiple times per day, it wasn't funny. Dreading the next few weeks.

Where are you ladies getting your energy from, send some in my direct. House is upside down as I'm so tired and hate having a mess.
I'll need to push myself on the weekend to sort out my clothes because some of my jeans are now too tight. Didnt think I'd be in maternity clothes this early in.
xxxx

I need to sort all my clean washing and clothes that don't fit and get some stuff on eBay xx

Nope I haven't gotten sick yet but it didn't start with my daughter til 8+5... if I can pass that date without puking I'll be quite happy! :haha: I was so sick with her, multiple times per day, it wasn't funny. Dreading the next few weeks.

yeah with my daughter I actually started vomiting before I even missed a period ! & before I got my bfp. idk if it is because I was 18 and it was my first pregnancy and my body was already hormonal due to being a teenager lol but yeah that sucked haha .. it lasted throughout the 1st trimester and came back beginning of the 3rd. so this is new to me to be 6 weeks and just nauseated and not actually getting sick. it's actually more frustrating I think because with my daughter once I got sick I was good to go. this nausea just breaks me down :/

Where are you ladies getting your energy from, send some in my direct. House is upside down as I'm so tired and hate having a mess.
I'll need to push myself on the weekend to sort out my clothes because some of my jeans are now too tight. Didnt think I'd be in maternity clothes this early in.
xxxx

right?! I am so tired everyday around 5pm. I HAVE to take a nap. it's like I can NOT go on any further. like I don't even want to try to figure out ways around it or some home remedies to kick the fatigue. nope, at that point I just want my pillow and a blankie and the inside of my eyelids haha. I am a stay at home mom so luckily I am able to manage most of my household chores throughout the day.. I just go much slower than before . & I certainly haven't been putting elbow grease into anything like I usually do. now it's the basics.. dishes, laundry, vacuum , etc. and I sleep in more now and I still have to drag myself out of bed. I can't wait to get out of this phase. I'm sure my daughter can't either. she's so active and wants to go go go all the time . she doesn't understand mommy is just beat :(

Hey Dinah, sorry you have been so sick!! Well, when it gets warmer/sunnier you can just go outside in the sun to increase your vitamin D, I believe that's the most efficient way to boost it. If you were desperate I guess you could do a tanning booth too, though as a super fair-skinned person myself, I would typically not recommend a tanning booth!! :haha:

Because of where we live it's technically impossible to generate vitamin D from the sun between October and April, but I'll be outside as much as I can once April comes. Just worried that will be too late. I'm so scared of another micro preemie :( I'm going to look into those SAD lamps, see if those generate vitamin D.

i did it. i bit the bullet and have booked a private scan for feb.16th when i'm going to be almost 9 weeks.
i can't tell you guys , how freaking excited i am :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I so understand the tiredness. Also it is not like a usual nonpregnant nap where a few minutes helps. It is a DEEP sleep for a few hours at a time for me and STILL sleeping the night no issue! Husband called and cell was inches from me and I didn't wake up at all.

Had to call husband to grocery store to help me finish shopping as got to tired/nausea kicked in and was afraid that I would have to run out and leave cart so he came along. No more shopping at night as I was to out to get food away.

I hear you on the being tired. With my other 2 it was just a little extra tiredness. This time its exhaustion it doesnt matter how much sleep I get its never enough. Hoping it eases up once I hit 2nd trimester

Can not imagine doing this with other kids-especially the young ones who still need a lot of attention! I am 31 and definitely want more then 1 so I know that will be me one day! Seems Burger King nuggets are sitting ok. And I spent so much at grocery store to be eating out!

Feeling the exhaustion here too! I work 3 days a week which is usually fine but it's doing me in at the moment, especially as my 2 year old dropped her daytime nap just before xmas :wacko: Not feeling as sick as I did with my DD at this stage though so i'm grateful for that at least :flower:

Oh I hear you with all being tired. Took my eldest to nursery at 9, put my youngest down for a nap and then slept until 12 when it was time to pick up eldest again! Off to bed now at 9pm, I'm soooo sleepy ! X

Hi everyone! Thought I would introduce myself. I am due on Sept 25th with number 4. My sons are 4 and 3, and my daughter just turned one in October. We are planning on another UP/UC. No real symptoms right now except for going to the bathroom a little more often and being a little more tired at the end of the day.

Welcome to the group silver_penny!

What's everyone got planned for this weekend? Weather here is awful! X

Also, who is finding out the gender and who isn't? We aren't sure what to do! Think we will find out but a surprise would be equally as lovely x

No way am I finding out the gender! Leaning towards this is a boy. I hate surprises for most part but this is always something I knew I could wait for.

Think we are staying yellow again. ..

I had my scan today (private) and measured 2 days behind my ticker and if anything I thought I'd measure ahead.
It's a physical impossibility as we only dtd once, lol.

Heart beat was 150 and we actually heard it, amazing xx

Not finding out gender even though OH is keen to know.
Planning on cleaning throughout the house and sort through my clothes this weekend. Also need to catch up on paperwork for work as I've been so tired this week I've fallen behind. Weather is forcast for rain anyway so be stuck indoors xxx

I'm bloody working tomorrow 3-8 yuck evening shift, and just so happens I get a spot of pm nausea xx

Think we are staying yellow again. ..

I had my scan today (private) and measured 2 days behind my ticker and if anything I thought I'd measure ahead.
It's a physical impossibility as we only dtd once, lol.

Heart beat was 150 and we actually heard it, amazing xx

Fantastic hun, cant wait for my next scan :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back