* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I got the devastating news today. My pregnancy is ectopic. I am scheduled for surgery Monday and pray that I can keep my tube. This is my second loss, I miscarried last February. I am trying to stay optimistic about the future and my desire to be a mom. But I have a lot of healing to do in the meantime. Good luck to the September Stars, I hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies.

MrsMalcom - I'm so sorry to hear of your ectopic. I pray you get to keep your tube too, and your dreams of becoming a mommy happen very soon.

Bananabump can you update the first post to show Twinklie had an angel? :( she was due sept 13 :(

MrsMalcom I'm so so sorry :hugs: I really hope you get to keep your tube.

Mrs Malcolm - so sorry to hear of your loss and hope you get to keep your tube. X x x

:hugs: MrsMalcolm I am so sorry....

Sorry again Mrs Malcolm :( And sorry to Twinklie aswell. I've updated the first page. Hope you both get your sticky bfps soon xxx

Hi everyone! Thought I would introduce myself. I am due on Sept 25th with number 4. My sons are 4 and 3, and my daughter just turned one in October. We are planning on another UP/UC. No real symptoms right now except for going to the bathroom a little more often and being a little more tired at the end of the day.

Congratulations! I've added you to the first page :)

How is everyone? My nausea has passed and I'm not feeling bad at all! Last night was a bit of a nightmare though because I had horrible leg/groin cramp all night and couldn't sleep! But my son had a 3 hour nap today so I joined him! Also my husband had an interview yesterday and got the job.. :happydance: SO proud of him! The money and hours are fab plus it's just round the corner. He's a self employed pest controller at the moment but business is slow and it was becoming too stressful so I'm really happy he's found something he'll enjoy xx

Fantastic news banana bump. Still exhausted and sore boobs. These are bad enough as I'm soooo tired I can't get much done.
Really want to get the house in order but no energy to do it.
Want to get get a baby book to read any suggestions ladies??
x x x

very, very nauseous and dizzy. i actually had to take a nap so it would stop for a while..yuck :sick::sick::sick:

So pleased to hear your DH got the job bananabump!

Spent this morning in town shopping for some bits and pieces for our holiday in April. Also found myself cooing over some baby things :cloud9:

DH working all weekend but has some time off soon so looking forward to having him around a bit more.

How is everyone?

Bit of morning sickness started yesterday... threw up both times I tried to take vitamins lol (am and again pm) so maybe they set it off... guess we will see ;) But for now it is kind of reassuring. I was starting to get worried to be honest.

Mrs Malcolm - Sorry for your loss :hugs: I can't even imagine having to deal with what you are going through. I pray everything goes ok and you can keep your tube.

I have been nauseous for a few days now. It seems to come and go.I have a hard time eating bc nothing sounds good. I look like 4 months pregnant though! Im so super bloated! Even my face looks bloated :(

I have been nauseous for a few days now. It seems to come and go.I have a hard time eating bc nothing sounds good. I look like 4 months pregnant though! Im so super bloated! Even my face looks bloated :(

I've had a bit of bloating too recently. Only my stomach though. I'm struggling to find foods that don't make my stomach turn, and have found that salad wraps are doing me pretty well! Just a little bit of dressing, because I'm scared it's going to be too overwhelming and make me throw up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->