* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Congrats to your DH bananabump!

I feel like I'm just at that awkward time where I just look kind of fat to the untrained eye ;) bloating and a tiny bump. I did have to break out my belly band to wear with my pants unbuttoned already! I've only gained like 4 pounds thank goodness, but the bump is starting to emerge...

Hope everyone is well! DH and I are on a date night, I'm waiting for him to get popcorn at the movies :)

okay so nausea is killin me! haven't actually gotten sick yet but I actually wish I would to get it over with sometimes ! our parents came over for dinner tonight and in the middle of talking to my dad ( he doesn't know yet) I tossed him the remote and said 'put it on whatever you want!' and ran to the bathroom certain I was gonna hurl but nope .. dry heaves again . how frustrating ! lol. I never had this with my daughter .. whenever I felt sick I GOT sick . anyone else have this?
as for finding out the gender.. we are going to find out . I simply can't wait because I'm not a patient person (hey, I'm honest!) lol. and I like to plan . I want to have my nursery done and name picked out . I just wanna know who's in there! hehe

Can't believe I'm 8+1 already! Looking less bloated today but I can definitely feel a hardening of my muscles so hope little one is comfy in there.

How are we all? We are off to the in-laws for the afternoon. DH is working so it's just DD and I but it'll be fun all the same. X

Can't believe I'm 8+1 already! Looking less bloated today but I can definitely feel a hardening of my muscles so hope little one is comfy in there.

How are we all? We are off to the in-laws for the afternoon. DH is working so it's just DD and I but it'll be fun all the same. X

I'm 8wks +3 myself
but I find time is going slow myself, but think that's because they put me a week behind.
I feel I have a little more energy today so I can finally get my household chores done. Just be a little slower than usual lol.
Have a good day x x x

Hello!! :) Can you add me? My due date is sept. 12th. Even though my ticker says 9 weeks, I'm actually 8 weeks 2 days...need to change it!!

This is our first pregnancy and hoping that everything will go alright! Had 2 scans already-one at 6 weeks and another at 7 weeks. So far so good! Just started getting what I think is morning sickness last week..nausea...but it doesn't last all day thank goodness...

okay so nausea is killin me! haven't actually gotten sick yet but I actually wish I would to get it over with sometimes ! our parents came over for dinner tonight and in the middle of talking to my dad ( he doesn't know yet) I tossed him the remote and said 'put it on whatever you want!' and ran to the bathroom certain I was gonna hurl but nope .. dry heaves again . how frustrating ! lol. I never had this with my daughter .. whenever I felt sick I GOT sick . anyone else have this?
as for finding out the gender.. we are going to find out . I simply can't wait because I'm not a patient person (hey, I'm honest!) lol. and I like to plan . I want to have my nursery done and name picked out . I just wanna know who's in there! hehe

Iam so with you on the nausea. I just want to be sick. With DS I was sick without fail each morning then fine... but this lo ergh feel it all day but no actual sick. Wr will also find out the gender noway I can wait. Waaaaay to impatient haha vx x

Well, I haven't managed to do half the things I'd planned but at least I've made a start. Decided not to beat myself up coz I've got to listen to my body.
Just ordered myself some bigger bras that aren't under wired, I've also bought myself some leggings to keep me going and hopefully hiding this bump for a few weeks more.
Decided to tell family after our first appointment with midwife this week, OH can't wait any longer bless him lol.
Any plans for the week ahead ladies???
x x x

Hi

I have very slight nausea but I'm ill in general anyway so I might just be feeling the after effects of that. This time I'm trying to relax a bit more but I'm going through a stressful period at work which is rather stressful.:shrug:

I have been doubting this pregnancy at times as I feel very empty. In may I was talking daily. But I keep having a dream that 16-17 weeks I am going to deliver. Trying to not make much of it as dreams are dreams. Odd is I feel sicker and sorer breasts then last time,sooner too. Just can't shake it. I had a chemical in December 08 MC at 9 weeks in July 13 an 2 chemicals back to back after. Jaded I guess.

All you can really do is focus on the day at hand kittycat. It's obviously really unlikely you'll deliver that early (I was actually reading something last night about how your body has the delivery hormones really early, which are what are used if your body miscarries, but by 10-12 weeks these have all but gone, then they start to come back in the 20-22 week time and keep building until your body is ready to deliver.

Trying to get DD off bottles during the day atm, she's addicted to milk and takes very little food otherwise. She will have maybe 4 pints of milk a day, which at nearly 2 is mad. Giving her juice in a cup hasn't cut down the sobbing for milk, so today I'm trying milk in her cup, try to get her off the bottle and onto the cup at least, can try to introduce more non-milk fluids once she's a bit less keen to snuggle and suck. So far she's not keen on the plan.

Still feeling sick, very ready for the nausea to pass now. And the tiredness, I need to get DDs naptime back rather than using it to nap myself or I'm never going to catch up on the ironing!

We're trying to do the same thing with Leo who's 2.5 and it's soo hard. He's always loved his milk and even though he'll have it from a normak cup with his breakfast, he still demands it in his bottle for naptime and bedtime! First we tried to take it away at naptime but he was having none of it.. the frustrating thing is that the 2 days a week he's at nursery he goes down for his nap without any milk at all! He has about 36oz a day and hardly eats anything either. Little monkeys!

I've had my 12 week scan through for 2 weeks tomorrow so I'm counting down the days to that now and then my gender scan on 20th March! :) xxx

We are also going to attempt bottle weaning. I bf til 12m and it was such a mistake swapping to a bottle, I was worried that he wasn't drinking enough milk out of a cup.
He's a nightmare at bedtime for his bottle and could drink a pint easily which results in wet nappies all night.
Going to buy him a special milk cup and read to him while he sits to drink it and start with nap time as he tends to go to sleep easier for nap than bedtime xx

I'm hoping to have my little girl potty trained by the time this new one comes along. My boys were potty trained by 20-22 months and they say girls are easier. Here's to hoping!

Going for scan on Friday (I'll be about circa 7wks) - can't wait, but nervous too. I'm sure I'll be shaking so much they'll nearly have to strap me in!

I'm hoping to have my little girl potty trained by the time this new one comes along. My boys were potty trained by 20-22 months and they say girls are easier. Here's to hoping!

I've been putting some serious thought into this too lately. I want to continue using cloth nappies with #2 but if my daughter isn't potty trained it's going to be hell! I don't think I have enough nappies to keep up with 2 and I don't want to buy more for possibly just a few months.

I'll probably have them both in disposies if LO isn't potty trained soonish, which isn't something I really want to do. It'll cost a fortune if nothing else :wacko:

Good luck with the training!

Leo is the same RaspberryK.. his nappies are soo full by the morning and sometimes he even leaks through them.

He's doing really well with his toilet training during the day though so I'm hoping that if we can sort this bottle issue out then he'll be in pants fulltime when the baby gets here xx

I'm off work this week so am concentrating on potty training Harry. Day 1 today and he's done about 50% in his potty and the rest were little accidents so we'll see how the rest of the week goes. All good fun! Still feeling sick 24/7 have been sick once.

Ds nappy nearly always leaks often at 5am. Yawn.
We have done cloth nappies on and off but they only worked up to about 5 months. Since then they've always leaked whatever I've tried, it got so expensive trying all the options I have given up.
He showed a massive interest in weeing on the potty not long ago but he has started to cry for his nappy now.
In the spring/summer I'm just going to leave him naked and see what happens.
Xx

Living in a warmer climate, there are times even during the winter when my children go bare-bottomed. It does make it easier as they are more aware of when they urinate or have a bowel movement. We also do cloth nappies, yet another reason why I would like my LO out of diapers by the time this one comes around. I've done two in diapers before. Not fun, but not impossible either. (Actually the diapers got washed more often which means less smell :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->