* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Welcome and congratulations firstime, and to anyone else I may have missed over the past few days!

DD is now in bed so I'm on the sofa with some chocolate digestives. It's what the baby wants so it's okay, isn't it? DH working tonight so think I'll be enjoying more than one of these biscuits!

How are we all doing? x

I'm ridiculously constipated.
I'm looking forward to a shopping trip to Ikea and primark tomorrow with the mil.
I had my booking appointment and blood tests today with my lovely midwife.
Dh is working nights and I'm about to make desserts to take to slimming world for a taster tomorrow xx

Hi ladies..I just got back from my first ultrasound and found out I am expecting twins!!! I am so nervous scared and happy. My mind is going in every direction!! My EDD is 9/25

Congrats, Lauren!
I'm secretly hoping for twins this time around. They don't run in my family, or OH's family, so it's just wishful thinking on my part.
I've been felling so crappy lately. This MS is really kicking my ass. I stupidly had a late night snack last night, and it's been wreaking havoc on my insides all day. It wasn't this bad with my last pregnancy, and I was hoping it would be the same this time around.
As for telling everyone...OH told one of his co-workers, and I've told about 6 of my co-workers! I just couldn't keep it secret. And last time, my co-workers all knew before everyone else (both pregnancies I've taken the test at work on my lunch break!) It's just easier when the ladies in the same room as me know, so they know why I'm not really on my "game" so to speak.
We are going to tell our families soon, just not sure when. We are going to try waiting until the beginning of March, as then I'll be 10 weeks (when we told last time). Also, SIL is pregnant with her first, and they go for their dating ultrasound in a few weeks, and we don't want to take any of the excitement away from them.

Congratulations Lauren, fab news.
Raspberry - totally with you with the constipation, nightmare. Think it's making me more sluggish too.
x x x

Hi ladies..I just got back from my first ultrasound and found out I am expecting twins!!! I am so nervous scared and happy. My mind is going in every direction!! My EDD is 9/25

Wow congratulations. Think I've said earlier in this thread that my psychic aunt is convinced I'm carrying twins. I'll find out at my first scan next Wednesday!

A double congratulations is in order Lauren! Did you have any indication or were you completely surprised when you saw the ultrasound?!

Missing DH lots tonight, I've even shed a couple of tears I'm THAT emotional! Hormones, who'd have them?!

Had a bit of a panic earlier as we have a lot coming up over the next few months and I'm not sure how it's all going to squeeze in! We are on holiday for 2 weeks in April, potentially moving across the country depending on a job for DH and if the job doesn't come off, we'll be moving closer to his work. All of this in between my own job, Avia and the minor detail of a pregnancy! X

A double congratulations is in order Lauren! Did you have any indication or were you completely surprised when you saw the ultrasound?!

Missing DH lots tonight, I've even shed a couple of tears I'm THAT emotional! Hormones, who'd have them?!

Had a bit of a panic earlier as we have a lot coming up over the next few months and I'm not sure how it's all going to squeeze in! We are on holiday for 2 weeks in April, potentially moving across the country depending on a job for DH and if the job doesn't come off, we'll be moving closer to his work. All of this in between my own job, Avia and the minor detail of a pregnancy! X

It was in my generation to have twins..but my dr at the prenatal visit said she only felt one, and my bloodwork didn't indicate twins. So I was shocked!

Wow twins ") congratulations.
My all day sickness is getting me down ergh..
My sister gave birth to twibs in august. Didnt even think about it. Does it run in the male or females side.. xx

Lauren - What did your doctor mean by she only felt one?

AFM - I can totally relate on the constipation. It's got me feeling terrible, so finally had to take something. Hoping it works soon.

Oh wow congratulations! I'll update the first page :) How lovely x

Can you update it with me as well, bananabump?
I think I was missed earlier in the thread, as I just checked and I'm not there!
I'm due September 26th.
Thanks!

Lauren - What did your doctor mean by she only felt one?

AFM - I can totally relate on the constipation. It's got me feeling terrible, so finally had to take something. Hoping it works soon.

I have no clue, I didn't understand when she said that.

wow congrats Lauren! my mom is a twin :) I was wondering if I would be having twins but apparently there is only one in there ;)

as for me.. my nausea was on the very mild side today. nothing like yesterday! any of you ladies experiencing that all day nausea like I am.. JOLLY RANCHERS! I am hereby swearing by them! bought some today and anytime I felt the slightest nausea I would suck on one and it totally made me feel better.i don't know if it tricks your body or what but it works! lol. and if I wasn't in the mood for a jolly rancher because I had already had 8 of them (haha) I would do ice chips. I think it's the oral fixation thing that helps. but I'm telling you my appetite was much better this evening :)

I'm also constipated! I'm having bad gas pains and sharp pains in my abdomen(I think from the constipation) and it just worries me!
Congratulations on twins! How exciting and scary!

Can you update it with me as well, bananabump?
I think I was missed earlier in the thread, as I just checked and I'm not there!
I'm due September 26th.
Thanks!

Ah sorry! I'll add you now :) x

wow congrats Lauren! my mom is a twin :) I was wondering if I would be having twins but apparently there is only one in there ;)

as for me.. my nausea was on the very mild side today. nothing like yesterday! any of you ladies experiencing that all day nausea like I am.. JOLLY RANCHERS! I am hereby swearing by them! bought some today and anytime I felt the slightest nausea I would suck on one and it totally made me feel better.i don't know if it tricks your body or what but it works! lol. and if I wasn't in the mood for a jolly rancher because I had already had 8 of them (haha) I would do ice chips. I think it's the oral fixation thing that helps. but I'm telling you my appetite was much better this evening :)

I'm suffering from all day nausea but had a better day yesterday with a better appetite so hoping I'm turning a corner with it all. Think it's just wishful thinking though as it lasted until week 14 with DS!

Looks like my morning sickness has arrived! Didn't have any with Avia and have been lucky so far but I've been as sick as a dog today.

How's everyone? I hope those of you in the UK aren't too affected by the flooding. We've got some strong winds here and have had some rain but it's nothing compared to some places. I can't believe how awful it is for some :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->