* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Looks like my morning sickness has arrived! Didn't have any with Avia and have been lucky so far but I've been as sick as a dog today.

How's everyone? I hope those of you in the UK aren't too affected by the flooding. We've got some strong winds here and have had some rain but it's nothing compared to some places. I can't believe how awful it is for some :(

Im on day 4 of all day sickness ergh..
Ive tried everything to shake the feeling so far Fantas winning and im awaiting my seabands in the post to see if they work.

As for the floods "(. I live near the levels its soooo bad my work is on evacuation alert and its a dangerous drive to get there "/ feel for those who have been effected badly xx

Looks like my morning sickness has arrived! Didn't have any with Avia and have been lucky so far but I've been as sick as a dog today.

How's everyone? I hope those of you in the UK aren't too affected by the flooding. We've got some strong winds here and have had some rain but it's nothing compared to some places. I can't believe how awful it is for some :(

Ive tried everything to shake the feeling so far Fantas winning and im awaiting my seabands in the post to see if they work.

As for the floods "(. I live near the levels its soooo bad my work is on evacuation alert and its a dangerous drive to get there "/ feel for those who have been effected badly xx

i got some of those bands (i've been throwing up a couple times already) but they don't seem to work for me. i hope you have more luck!
so far only ritz crackers seem to help.

Ds nappy nearly always leaks often at 5am. Yawn.
We have done cloth nappies on and off but they only worked up to about 5 months. Since then they've always leaked whatever I've tried, it got so expensive trying all the options I have given up.
He showed a massive interest in weeing on the potty not long ago but he has started to cry for his nappy now.
In the spring/summer I'm just going to leave him naked and see what happens.
Xx
We have leaky diapers too... It's so annoying. Around 5am most mornings just like you! We use the baby dry overnights in the next size up, but still. I guess we need to start limited fluids after dinner. My son also goes very well on the potty, so I think we will start sitting him on the potty before he gets into his pjs.

We told everyone today! It's been a really exciting day sharing the news :) We are still planning the FB post next week after we find out the sex in the blood test :)

Never heard about knowing the sea through bloods, interesting :) x x

You can order it through a private lab called Consumer genetics. I did it with my son and it was correct! My friend did it with her daughter and it was also correct. :)

Hi ladies..I just got back from my first ultrasound and found out I am expecting twins!!! I am so nervous scared and happy. My mind is going in every direction!! My EDD is 9/25
Oh wow Lauren that so exciting!!

wow congrats Lauren! my mom is a twin :) I was wondering if I would be having twins but apparently there is only one in there ;)

as for me.. my nausea was on the very mild side today. nothing like yesterday! any of you ladies experiencing that all day nausea like I am.. JOLLY RANCHERS! I am hereby swearing by them! bought some today and anytime I felt the slightest nausea I would suck on one and it totally made me feel better.i don't know if it tricks your body or what but it works! lol. and if I wasn't in the mood for a jolly rancher because I had already had 8 of them (haha) I would do ice chips. I think it's the oral fixation thing that helps. but I'm telling you my appetite was much better this evening :)
Great tip thank you! I used those with DS1, and if I had no appetite I would eat those orange crackers with peanut butter.

So far I have been really lucky with symptoms.... Sometimes it's good but other times it makes me nervous. My boobs started feeling more sore lately so I'll take that as a good sign. With DS1 I was so exhausted, and I was so worried about this time, but I think having a toddler put me in a constant state of exhaustion anyway that I don't see the difference! LOL!

Gosh, that sounds awful, I really hope the bad weather ends soon.

The weather is awful here in the UK today, rough high winds & heavy rain. Can't wait for spring to arrive.
Feel like I've got a little more energy today so been busy in the house this afternoon. Want the house nice & tidy for when the midwife calls in the morning.
I look MASSIVE this afternoon too and only 9 weeks :-/ x x x

had my first scan today, just looks like a little blob but saw the heartbeat flickering away . felt good though and gradually starting to believe I'm actually gonna be a mum

Fantastic laureate :-D
Amazing seeing baby so small but already with a heartbeat.
Can't wait for my next one x x

counting down the days to my 12 WK scan lol

Time seems to stand still.
Hoping the midwife will agree for me to have my scan sooner about week 11, can tell who we want as well then too.
I've tried keeping busy but not helping.
This thread helps speaking to you lovely ladies too x x x.

yeah I waited 2 weeks for today's scan and it felt more like 2 months lol. the forum does help :)

Raspberry - hope your feeling better soon hun. One of the worse symptoms I think. I've tried all things but nothing seems to help long term. x x x

Leah_Marie - can you phone your midwife to chase it up with her??
How many weeks are you now??
x x x

Appointment is Feb 11 where I *think* I'll be 9+3, but it seems to still be a lifetime away! X

I know the feeling. My first appointment is Feb 18th. I should be 10+2 then. I have had the appointment since I found out a month ago so it has been a long wait so far. Just 2 weeks to go now! Taking a weekend trip to the city for a Monday Neurologist appointment so that should help.

Appointment is Feb 11 where I *think* I'll be 9+3, but it seems to still be a lifetime away! X

Mine has seemed never coming but tomorrow is almost here lol.
Does seem forever but will soon be here, just doesn't feel like it.
x x x

Hi ladies. Please can I join you all, my EDD is 39th September :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->