* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I am also going through a fairly good patch with the nausea. i was having it all day but yesterday and today it was pretty good . just a couple moments that didnt last long . and I never get sick, just had To make myself one time because I couldn't stand it anymore. that was last week I'm just feeling like full all the time .. like I just ate a full meal, yet I didn't and I will still have the normal hunger feelings . and then when I eat I get reflux.. like the food & acids try to come back up my esophagus (sorry, tmi) . is anyone else having this? it's driving me nuts! & with my dd I didn't have any reflux or heartburn until like 8 months . so idk. I read that food processes more slowly in the first trimester which can cause it but idk. I am officially 7 weeks and already feel like a cow . lol

Welcome everyone:flower:

And Mummy to be x your due date is the same as mine :thumbup:

I'm feeling okay today, sore boobs and running to the toilet a lot but other than that I'm all good.

Got my private scan next Saturday on the 15th and my first midwife appointment on the 18th. :happydance:

How is everyone?
Congratulations :) I'm good just super tired all the time I'm in bed for 8pm lol. How are you? :kiss:

Welcome to all of our new mums to be!

Work colleague asked me when we were going to be having another baby since she thinks Avia needs to be a big sister - really had to bite my tongue!!

How are we all? X

Well done on keeping quiet I don't think I could of done that lol. :haha:

It was difficult, believe me! We'll be announcing after our 12 week scan so just a few more weeks to wait but it was killing me! X

That's when we are announcing ours too I am dying to tell my little girl she's going to be a big sister! X

I've woken up this morning and for the first time in weeks I don't feel sick so we'll see how the rest of the day goes?! Probably something to do with the 200g bar of dairy milk I ate last night cheered me right up but gave me such bad acid reflux, I can't win lol!

I am also going through a fairly good patch with the nausea. i was having it all day but yesterday and today it was pretty good . just a couple moments that didnt last long . and I never get sick, just had To make myself one time because I couldn't stand it anymore. that was last week I'm just feeling like full all the time .. like I just ate a full meal, yet I didn't and I will still have the normal hunger feelings . and then when I eat I get reflux.. like the food & acids try to come back up my esophagus (sorry, tmi) . is anyone else having this? it's driving me nuts! & with my dd I didn't have any reflux or heartburn until like 8 months . so idk. I read that food processes more slowly in the first trimester which can cause it but idk. I am officially 7 weeks and already feel like a cow . lol

same here, love.
i threw up 3 times this week. i feel so full, without anything in my stomache, that im put off by food and smells completely.
i read yesterday, the more severe the nausea, the better..but that's not helping us, is it? haha:wacko:

Just a quick post to subscribe to the thread again coz I stupidly hit the unsubscribe button by accident :dohh:

Anybody else looking forward to the Winter Olympics starting?

Just a quick post to subscribe to the thread again coz I stupidly hit the unsubscribe button by accident :dohh:

Lol I did exact same thing this morning it took me ages to find the thread again :haha:

I've picked up some lactulose for constipation.
Hope it works soon.
Other than that I'm just so tired, and really struggled to go to sleep last night xx

Lol I did exact same thing this morning it took me ages to find the thread again :haha:

This is the second time I've done it, the first time I couldn't find the thread anywhere and then remembered about the search option!

Hope it works soon.
Other than that I'm just so tired, and really struggled to go to sleep last night xx

Hope it helps. I've not been too bad with constipation this time round which is surprising considering I know I'm not drinking enough!

Hope it works soon.

Hope it helps. I've not been too bad with constipation this time round which is surprising considering I know I'm not drinking enough!

Thank you it makes me so miserable and uncomfortable! I drink plenty, I eat fruit, veg and wholegrain, at least I'm not sick xx

I haven't had any constipation but feeling for you that have, it's miserable! :( Get well soon! Nausea seems to have pretty much cleared up too, fingers crossed. I am still getting a few small waves but they're lasting about 10 mins each time rather than constant all day.

BabsJ - same due date :) !

Leah Marie - love your names especially Noah, it's our first choice for a boy too!

xo.

I haven't had any constipation but feeling for you that have, it's miserable! :( Get well soon! Nausea seems to have pretty much cleared up too, fingers crossed. I am still getting a few small waves but they're lasting about 10 mins each time rather than constant all day.

Leah Marie - love your names especially Noah, it's our first choice for a boy too!

xo.

This is exactly how I'm feeling today just small waves if nausea instead of it being 24/7. Hope we've come through the worst.

I spoke too soon, I was sick about 10 minutes after I wrote that post, due to the lactulose!
It's started to work but I feel poorly, I have had terrible tummy aches and I'm a bit shaky like I've not eaten.
Xx

And the weekend is here!

Thank you all for lovely comments re: names. Noah is my favourite while Theo is DH's favourite. Hoping we can come to a compromise but at least we have several months to decide! X

Both of those name are lovely Leah_Marie:flower:

I've not even given any thought to names yet, I've only got Isabella so far because that's always been my favourite girls name.

@pearlsandbows: yay :happydance:

Nausea hasn't cleared up for me yet, feel icky all day :sick:. My food still doesn't taste of anything! Cant wait to feel good again so I can go back to work! ( I work with food, so that's a nono atm)

Hows it going ladies. For once I dont feel like crap * knock on wood*. Had my second drs appointment yesterday and they are classing me as high risk and therefore sending me to see the ob now instead of at 28 weeks :/ has me a little worried now

Happy to be able to say that my scan went great today. Thought it was going to be a
TV one but it was abdominal. Even with an empty bladder I got to see my little button and a lovely heartbeat. 7w2days...

Still have nausea too but it's all so worth it when u see the magic thats happening inside! :cloud9:

Hows it going ladies. For once I dont feel like crap * knock on wood*. Had my second drs appointment yesterday and they are classing me as high risk and therefore sending me to see the ob now instead of at 28 weeks :/ has me a little worried now

Oh why is that?
Midwife has referred me to a consultant due to having had lletz - precancerous cell removal from my cervix in the summer. I'm hoping it's just a formality and they will just say yes all fine.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"