* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I have epilepsy and that is why sje said I am classed high risk. It just doesnt make sense because i have had 2 children and it has never been a problem and I havent had a seizure in 15 months

Oh! Well that's odd, I would have thought your doctor will say you're not high risk after your appointment and they were just bring over cautious at the first appointment xx

They didnt mention anything about it at my first appointment when we talked about it, now they are making it out to be a horrible thing

You know, all medical care is optional, you can disagree and refuse any treatment you see fit xx

Morning!

Busy weekend with family so won't be online a lot but have a good one ladies xx

Morning :-D
Thanks Leah_Marie, have a fab time too.

I'm going on a bit of shopping after OH takes me out for breakie.
Afternoon of coursework then in front of the telly while Oh is in the pub.
Can't wait for tomorrow, as the photoframes arrived this morning and we're giving them to our parents tomorrow.....whoo woo

Have a fun weekend ladies x x x

Lady luck12 and Leah_Marie.. I've just noticed you're not in the faceboook group, did you want to join it? X

We are chilling this morning, dh will be getting up at about 12.30 and we will be having jacket potatoes which are already smelling lovely.
Then I'm working 3-8 and dh working 10 til probably 8.
Xx

Lady luck12 and Leah_Marie.. I've just noticed you're not in the faceboook group, did you want to join it? X

I'll be joining after 12 weeks, due to friends & family members are also expecting and could be using this site and with FB can see everyone.
Wouldn't want them finding out that way.
Thanks x x

It's a secret group so it doesn't show up on yours or any of your friends newsfeeds :)

It's a secret group so it doesn't show up on yours or any of your friends newsfeeds :)

Yeah I know hun, but say my friend is on here and has joined the FB group then I join she will see that I pregnant, and we haven't told anyone yet. :-S

Yes please! Who do I need to add to be in the group? Had problems with my account a few weeks ago so had to make a new one! Meant to join the group when I joined this one x

Yes please! Who do I need to add to be in the group? Had problems with my account a few weeks ago so had to make a new one! Meant to join the group when I joined this one x

I'll message you my name and you can add me :)

We're having a nice chilled out weekend which makes a nice change. Might take Harry swimming tomorrow.

My brother got us a Venture photography shoot for Christmas, so we did that this morning. A lot of fun but the prints are crazy expensive, over £200 each, so I doubt we'll be getting more than one which is a shame as I think they might have got a lot of nice ones.

DD is stuffed with cold again, feel so sorry for her. She really suffers with them despite being on injections to fight them off, she only has half a lung on one side so she gets really wheezy and I live in fear they're going to move to her chest and we'll have to go into hospital. Given her two showers today to try to help shift the gunk.

Really should have stayed in bed today. Weather is awful here today, banged my head on my car door, then a car almost ran me over in the car park.
Been debating about going to A&E but don't fancy going back out in this weather.
How's everyone else? x x x

I had eaten then got a good deal on some items of Craigslist so went out. Have had a bad stomach since. I can eat as long as I stay in bed after. Now have to go to grocery but waiting for husband to drive me as I am done. He is one of those"leaving in 10 minutes"....45 minutes ago.

Not really done anything today but I like a day like that each week to get chores done & have a nap in the day! My friend announced she's pregnant today, due 2 weeks before me. Got work tomorrow, trying to get in all the overtime I can so I can subsidise my pay when I'm on SMP. Also going for breakfast beforehand with my friend who is due in 3 weeks!
xo.

the nausea is back with a vengeance today :( I just want to throw up ! but I can't. I just gag and Feel like it's coming but it doesn't and leaves me feelin worse .ugh can't wait for this stage to be over with .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->