* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Can I join? Pregnancy calculator says I'm due September 18. It looks like things have already been busy here! I had a miscarriage this summer, but this pregnancy hormones seem to be much higher so I'm feeling good about it (also feeling sick).

ok nvm scratch my last post.. finally got sick for real for the the first time. needless to say, my lucky charms weren't so lucky :( :( I'm so sorry that was not necessary but I'm sure a few of you are in the same boat.
I feel a little better but still layed up in bed feeling like poo . I wish there was a get better pill I could take or button I could push. lol

Hey the1butterfly, we are due date buddies :)

Sorry I havent been active on here... I find this site makes the weeks drag by lol. Really only pop in to see how everyone is and then off again cause eurgh time is going at a snail's pace lol. March 10th, come quicker, please! I want to see my bean is doing okay.

Can I join? Pregnancy calculator says I'm due September 18. It looks like things have already been busy here! I had a miscarriage this summer, but this pregnancy hormones seem to be much higher so I'm feeling good about it (also feeling sick).

Hi and congrats! I've added you to the list :) x

of course every time I'm having a really sick day, McDonald's helps my tummy .. something about the fries. I'm gonna be a cow by the end of this pregnancy

Gosh yes salty fries are really helping me too. I've had steak and chips for dinner about 3 times in the past two weeks. We're thinking of investing in a new fat frier now :haha:

Weirdly I'm losing weight! I'm eating so much crap since it's all that appeals but I suppose my portion size is a lot, lot smaller. My rings are loose on my fingers and even though my waist is thickening up, my jeans are sliding down around my hips. Weird.

Weirdly I'm losing weight! I'm eating so much crap since it's all that appeals but I suppose my portion size is a lot, lot smaller. My rings are loose on my fingers and even though my waist is thickening up, my jeans are sliding down around my hips. Weird.

Snap! My portion size is tiny at the moment and my jeans are falling down even though my waist is getting bigger! I think I've lost 3/4lbs.. I'm not complaining though lol I lost 2 stone in my last pregnancy but that was because of severe ms so I'm glad the weight loss isn't because of that this time! X

Snap! My portion size is tiny at the moment and my jeans are falling down even though my waist is getting bigger! I think I've lost 3/4lbs.. I'm not complaining though lol I lost 2 stone in my last pregnancy but that was because of severe ms so I'm glad the weight loss isn't because of that this time! X

Snap as well! I lost about 1.5 stone with horrible MS in my last pregnancy but I gained it back with a vengeance in the 3rd tri :blush: We'd just got ourselves a nice shiny new oven and I could not stop baking cakes and cookies.

Weirdly I'm losing weight! I'm eating so much crap since it's all that appeals but I suppose my portion size is a lot, lot smaller. My rings are loose on my fingers and even though my waist is thickening up, my jeans are sliding down around my hipsters. Weird.

Snap as well! I lost about 1.5 stone with horrible MS in my last pregnancy but I gained it back with a vengeance in the 3rd tri :blush: We'd just got ourselves a nice shiny new oven and I could not stop baking cakes and cookies.

Mmm cakes and cookies.. good excuse! Unfortunately my sickness lasted until I gave birth at 37 weeks... but after that I was so happy I could eat again without being sick that I ended up putting it all back on again in about 6 months lol Oops xx

I can't do sweets at all. probably why when I attempted lucky charms this morning they came back up :X I have also always LOVED half baked Ben & Jerry's ice cream & hubby bought me some like 2 weeks ago and it's still in the freezer . so not like me haha. old wives tale says those craving sweets are having girls.. those craving protein and savory foods are having boys. hmm..

My nausea is getting worse, had a drink of milk this morning and nearly threw up everywhere:nope:

Hope you are all well:flower:

I was doing a low carb high fat diet just before I got pregnant and lost quite a bit, stopped it when I got my bfp although I did still stay away from processed carbs and sugar. Until MS hit, now all I want is white bread and cakes! I don't think I've put much or any weight on either yet though, like it's been said smaller portions and throwing up everywhere seems to be stopping any weight gain.

Wish I was losing weight like you guys, I've put 5lbs on so far, been feeling sick but all the crap food helps to keep that at bay.
Hoping in the spring I'll be able to pull back and have plenty of salads and lots of walks.
Getting ready to go out for lunch, then calling with our parents on the way back to announce our news. Can't wait :-D
x x x x

Weirdly I'm losing weight! I'm eating so much crap since it's all that appeals but I suppose my portion size is a lot, lot smaller. My rings are loose on my fingers and even though my waist is thickening up, my jeans are sliding down around my hipsters. Weird.

Mmm cakes and cookies.. good excuse! Unfortunately my sickness lasted until I gave birth at 37 weeks... but after that I was so happy I could eat again without being sick that I ended up putting it all back on again in about 6 months lol Oops xx

Gosh that's my worst nightmare, I really hope that doesn't happen again for you this time around :nope:

I've been going to slimming world for 3 weeks and have lost 3lb as of Wednesday.
I put on a bit before xmas but have lost 10lb in total since then.
I put on a horrendous amount of weight with ds that I didn't manage to lose so I'm not making the same mistake again xx

I've been eating cheese and bread every few hours to keep from feeling sick, but I've got to keep the cheese small so my gallbladder doesn't act up. Fries might be good, but probably not for my gallbladder. I'm still feeling more aversions than cravings, although I've been dreaming of food lately...

Have a lovely Sunday ladies. Will be back on properly later today. Off out for a family lunch! Xx

I wish I was losing weight like you ladies! I have definitely put weight on, I daren't stand on the scales but I am losing my waist! Sounds silly but I am embarrassed for when I go to the ultrasound and have to get my belly out :( feel so fat! I'm not even eating more than usual, and am eating more fruits/salads than I ever have. Nausea seems to have gone, although it's always better on weekends for some reason?!?! But this past week has been my best week for it. Just counting down the days to first scan on Friday now :).

Oooh interesting what you said about the old wives tale... I have craved sweet things so could be a girl? My friend said I would have a girl and my Dad said the same (both without any influence from me!). Chinese gender predictor said girl too. But then my Mum has always said she thinks I will have boys - maybe because she had both girls. We will see, seems ages til I find that out anyway! Anyone else got any hunches/mothers intuition about what sex you will have?
xo.

Im only 7 weeks and have a belly already! I guess you do stretch out fast with twins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->