* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Not sure if i've gained any as I haven't weighed myself in ages but I know i'm at least a stone less than when I was pregnant with DD as my BMI is almost in the overweight range now whereas with her I was definitely in the obese range. However, this time I haven't really felt nauseous, if anything i'm a bit hungrier and haven't always been eating very healthily (with DD I felt nauseous a lot and my appetite went way down, I actually lost weight during my pregnancy with her!) I don't have any strong feelings either way about the gender though, I honestly don't mind either way so I guess we'll see in 11 weeks or so :flower:

My belly is huge considering I've lost weight, I can't fit in my work uniform at all.
Xx

I managed just less than half of my roast dinner today before getting full and then rushing to the bathroom to be sick! All I've managed to keep down today are 3 apples, a bowl of cheerios and luckily water. Gotta love MS!

On a happier note.. is anyone booking a private gender scan? Only 5ish week to go until ours! X

I can't wait to find out the gender! I don't know where you guys are located but here my doctor does it in his office . probably around 16 weeks. I think I was around that with dd.
Anyhow I'm feeling ok right now and am tempted to get up for some Cheetos haha. I didn't eat at all until around 5pm when I was able to eat an orange and then went out for a frozen pizza from the store and got a burger from McDonald's . damn Mickey d's! it's like the only thing I want after a nauseating day. it's like heaven & I know it's bad for me but better than not eating I guess. then later I managed to eat 2 slices of pizza. so glad I could actually manage food today . and didnt get sick. but def felt sick all day :( and is anyone having headaches? I got them with dd and am getting them now but I'm starting to think its because of not having any caffeine . I usually drink alot of iced tea

I managed just less than half of my roast dinner today before getting full and then rushing to the bathroom to be sick! All I've managed to keep down today are 3 apples, a bowl of cheerios and luckily water. Gotta love MS!

On a happier note.. is anyone booking a private gender scan? Only 5ish week to go until ours! X

This sucks, I've no ms but my appetite is tiny.

No I'm pretty sure we are staying team yellow xx

I can't wait to find out the gender! I don't know where you guys are located but here my doctor does it in his office . probably around 16 weeks. I think I was around that with dd.
Anyhow I'm feeling ok right now and am tempted to get up for some Cheetos haha. I didn't eat at all until around 5pm when I was able to eat an orange and then went out for a frozen pizza from the store and got a burger from McDonald's . damn Mickey d's! it's like the only thing I want after a nauseating day. it's like heaven & I know it's bad for me but better than not eating I guess. then later I managed to eat 2 slices of pizza. so glad I could actually manage food today . and didnt get sick. but def felt sick all day :( and is anyone having headaches? I got them with dd and am getting them now but I'm starting to think its because of not having any caffeine . I usually drink alot of iced tea

Ahh you're lucky. I'm in the UK and we get a scan at 12 weeks and then don't get another until 20 weeks. We booked a private gender scan at 16 weeks last time and I'm so glad we did because the lady who did my 20 week scan was really unfriendly and wouldn't even confirm that it was a boy!

Haha I thought a Mcdonalds might be manageable aswell because I used to have them when I was I was hungover but I had one last week and was sooo wrong! I couldn't even look at it! X

Ahh you're really lucky. Thankfully mine isn't everyday so I've got away lightly compared to last time!

I think one day we might stay team yellow just to experience it but last time it was really lovely finding out and this time it'll be nice to be able talk to Leo about his brother or sister before they're born aswell xx

I really want a girl, but it looks like I won't be able to find out until April. My first appointment is next week, so I'll ask for more info then. I've got gender specific ideas for onesies, so I want to know so I can get decorating!

We'll be finding out the gender but my 20 week scan won't be until mid April, so I guess we have a while to wait. I have strong girlie feelings this time, but then I had insanely strong boy feelings last time and we had a girl, so I'm completely convinced by babydar is in reverse and we're having a boy this time.

Ahh you're really lucky. Thankfully mine isn't everyday so I've got away lightly compared to last time!

I think one day we might stay team yellow just to experience it but last time it was really lovely finding out and this time it'll be nice to be able talk to Leo about his brother or sister before they're born aswell xx

I pushed harder to see if I had a boy or a girl, lol.

I'm not sure if ds is going to understand much yet, I'm not even sure when / what we are going to tell him.

Xx

We'll be finding out but my 20wk scan isn't until May so I'll probably book a private one:thumbup:

I think we're having a boy but the Chinese gender chart says girl, and all the women on my mum's side of the family have girls first- always have.
Guess we'll just have to wait and seeO:)

I'm not sure if ds is going to understand much yet, I'm not even sure when / what we are going to tell him.

Xx

Haha! I don't think it'd make any difference to me.

Aw we've already told Leo and shown him my early scan pic. Everytime he sees a baby now he points at my tummy and says baby. There was a 2 week old little girl at softplay today and he was really cooing over her and then pointed my belly out to the lady! So embarrassing lol He can't talk much yet but his understanding is amazing xx

QUOTE=bananabump;31614953]

Xx

Haha! I don't think it'd make any difference to me.

Aw we've already told Leo and shown him my early scan pic. Everytime he sees a baby now he points at my tummy and says baby. There was a 2 week old little girl at softplay today and he was really cooing over her and then pointed my belly out to the lady! So embarrassing lol He can't talk much yet but his understanding is amazing xx[/QUOTE]

Maybe I don't give him enough credit, I think he'll expect it instantly.
Plus I don't need him telling everyone that doesn't yet know.
Xx

Ahh yeh that's a good point about telling people! Luckily all our family and close friends know nows so he doesn't have to keep quiet lol x

Sorry to come in with a different subject :( I have had such a scare today, still don't know what's going on. I went to the toilet about half 11 this morning & had brown blood - more than just wiping. I put a pad in to be safe then an hour later I went to the toilet again just to check if it had gone, & it was even more & bright red. I was so worried so I rang the epu who asked me a couple of questions then said I should go to A&E. So I went straight away & had to wait an hour, they tested blood pressure, temp - both normal. Urine test gave positive pregnancy test & I don't know what it means but next to urine test on the sheet it also says 'bloods+++'. Then she rang epu & they offered me to make an appt for a scan with them (earliest one is weds 9.15am) or I could have an internal examination with a speculum where they would assess the bleeding then refer me to epu. I picked the appt on Wednesday & we came home. Didn't want the internal exam for them just to say come back on Wednesday anyway. Bleeding is definitely less now & has gone brown again. MS has come back worse than ever, being physically sick in the toilet surely a good sign. They told me to take a couple of days off work so not going in tomorrow then going for scan Wednesday and will go in after that if it's all ok. Just got a day to worry about it now.
xo.

I had plenty of heavy spotting all colours with my previous pregnancy and he's two now.
I know how worrying and stressful this is but just relax and try to stay calm and be positive.
Xx

I had plenty of heavy spotting all colours with my previous pregnancy and he's two now.
I know how worrying and stressful this is but just relax and try to stay calm and be positive.
Xx

Thank you I know you're right & I know it's probably nothing. Blood is just a scary sight I guess & when you don't know what's going on you imagine all sorts. Have come to bed now 8.20pm without any evening meal don't feel like it tonight. I've not had any pain, obviously a good sign as well.
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->