* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Dream angel, I'm so so sorry :hugs: I hope you get your forever baby real soon. Make sure you look after yourself xx

thank you ladies for all of your well wishes . unfortunately I wasn't able to
make it to the hospital today because the ice/snow storm we are having but I'm hoping to make it there tmw. will update then. as of today I am just taking it easy. so far so good (knock on wood) I have decided to cut out all cooked foods / hot food. it seems to trigger the vomiting :( I'm jug gonna stick to crackers,cereal, etc for now and see how that works. I am counting down the days until the 2nd trimester ! lol

Anyone else having really bad headaches?? Been so bad stopping me doing things, not good. X. X x x

Lady Luck i've been having headaches on and off for the past 2 weeks. felt one coming on earlier but thankfully it passed. Sometimes they are bad enough that i need to lie down, and paracetamol does nothing

I'm out ladies.. had an emergency scan after having mild cramping and brown spotting .. Baby had passed away at 7 weeks .. I'm still in shock .. I wish you all very happy & healthy pregnancies xx

So sorry Dream Angel. Sending you healing thoughts.

My consultants appointment went better than expected this afternoon and I've been told by the birth centre that they'd love me to deliver there :happydance: of course everything could change between now and the birth but it feels great that there is the possibility that I will be able to have my VBAC where I want to be.

Has anyone else thought about where they want to deliver? I know it's early on but it would be interesting to see what your thoughts are :)

My consultants appointment went better than expected this afternoon and I've been told by the birth centre that they'd love me to deliver there :happydance: of course everything could change between now and the birth but it feels great that there is the possibility that I will be able to have my VBAC where I want to be.

Has anyone else thought about where they want to deliver? I know it's early on but it would be interesting to see what your thoughts are :)

That's great news.. I bet you're chuffed. Fingers crossed everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy.

I've made my mind up that I'm having a planned section. What with my endometriosis, sciatica and suspected crohns disease plus the complications with my son last time I just think I'll feel a lot safer and more in control xx

That's great news.. I bet you're chuffed. Fingers crossed everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy.

I've made my mind up that I'm having a planned section. What with my endometriosis, sciatica and suspected crohns disease plus the complications with my son last time I just think I'll feel a lot safer and more in control xx

I also have the choice of planning a c section because of a previous one but I think I'm gonna try to go natural. I also have mild endometriosis and just want to add that c sections can make it worse or even develop it in people who don't already have it. I think that's how I got it to start with . but you know your body best :) just wanted to share my research with you

Anyone else having really bad headaches?? Been so bad stopping me doing things, not good. X. X x x

I had those with my dd . oh man I'll just start by saying so sorry! I remember that pain and it was the worst of the symptoms . I took 800mg ibuprofens not knowing I wasn't supposed to . but by the time the doc told me not to take them anymore they subsided . unfortunately I don't know any 'safe' drugs to take for it :/ but I will say baby came out just fine. I believe it's another one of those 1st tinkerer / early 2nd trimester symptoms so don't worry they won't last

Lady Luck i've been having headaches on and off for the past 2 weeks. felt one coming on earlier but thankfully it passed. Sometimes they are bad enough that i need to lie down, and paracetamol does nothing

That's how mine are too. Wasn't too bad yesterday in work but had to take tablets before bed. Hope it passes soon. Been on and off for a few weeks with me too.
Hope your feeling better soon too xxx

I have had the most cracking headache the past 20 hours, had me up most of the night!

I would love a home birth this time round but my mum says I'm selfish and she can't believe I would put my baby at risk as I live 30 mins from hospital and ambulances/paramedics are in short supply at the minute so she fears the worst should I need to be transferred to hospital!

I also have the choice of planning a c section because of a previous one but I think I'm gonna try to go natural. I also have mild endometriosis and just want to add that c sections can make it worse or even develop it in people who don't already have it. I think that's how I got it to start with . but you know your body best :) just wanted to share my research with you

Yeh it can do in some cases but my insides are an absolute mess (endo on my bowel etc) and I've got a big *chocolate cyst on my right ovary aswell which is causing a lot of pelvic pain aswell as sciatic pain. Plus if I ended up going for an emcs again then that can aggravate it all because it's done in a rush. Ive got a fistula because of my suspected crohns which they can't operate on until after I've had the baby... so the consultant said a vaginal birth could make it a lot worse. I was swaying towards a vbac a few weeks ago but I just want everything to go smoothly this time lol My son had to be resuscitated for 9 minutes last time and I want the baby out before it gets to that point this time. Sorry for the essay haha xx

If anyone is interested in staying active while pregnant the DVD what to expect when expecting workout is easy and makes you feel good!

Anyone with burning nipples? It came on this am very suddenly, last hour or so. Been putting wet rags on them but not sure what else. Lost MS for few days came back yesterday so was on edge thinking it was not looking good.

Sorry I've not been around - Avia really isn't well so have been looking after her!

12 week scan went beautifully. Babies are just perfect and growing perfectly too. Still due Sept 12th but will be meeting with the consultant at 14 weeks to discuss options for delivery. Likely that I'll have a c-section at 37 weeks if I don't go before.

All is well and I hope you're all okay too ladies x

Anyone with burning nipples? It came on this am very suddenly, last hour or so. Been putting wet rags on them but not sure what else. Lost MS for few days came back yesterday so was on edge thinking it was not looking good.

ME! I'm so engorged and also leaking colostrum.

Never leaked with DD. Breasts were huge though

I'm busting out of all my DD nursing bras I just bought. When my milk comes in I usually go up two cup sizes. Yikes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->