* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

12 weeks 5 days! Feel like I've popped a lot more this week for sure!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
wow.. i'm 12+6 and have nothing.. I want my bump lol

I am 14 weeks tomorrow and don't have anything either :( just bloat still!

Hi ladies just wanted to let you all know I am having a miscarriage :cry: could you pls change me to :angel:
Thank you! I was due oct 2nd.

oh no jmandrews! this is incredibly saddening to me as we were on the ttc forum together :( I pray you get your sticky bean very soon!

thank you! I'm still
doing great so far .. & usually I can't go more than an hour without feeling miserable . and I've gone all day :) I feel like dancing ! haha . you have no idea how grateful I am for this wonder drug after feeling the way I've felt for the past month :) they said I have hyperemesis gravidarum (severe morning sickness) but I think they diagnose everyone they give nausea meds to with that so I'm not sure if I truly have it or not until I speak to the doctor. either way whatever it is will hopefully be under control now! :)
I really want another u/s because god , something is telling me I have more than one in there. I have had a noticeable bump since 8 weeks. my uterus goes to my belly button. and hg is more common in those carrying multiples. & my mom is a fraternal twin. I just need reassurance lol. but I don't have another until 15 weeks and that's at a private sono. I'm gonna talk to the doc because I thought I was supposed to have one around 12 weeks for the nt scan? am I right?
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but how do you know where your uterus is?
xx

lol you don't sound stupid . with my first pregnancy I couldn't tell what the heck was going on. lol. but this time I'm far more observant and am showing alot sooner than the 1st. I can feel my uterus . it feels like a tennis ball under the surface of my skin right below my belly button. if you don't feel it yet you will soon enough ;) I'm attaching a pic of my bump at 8 weeks to show how soon the bump started showing lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
this is my bump today :)
I went back to the doctors today and he refilled my zofran prescription and said I do in fact have hyperemesis but hopefully it will go away in the next few weeks. I also got to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler:) it was amazing . he only heard one but I'll know for sure it's a singleton on march 18th. we're going for another u/s for the nt scan. I actually didnt have to ask the doc about it, he mentioned it to me and told me to go ahead and schedule it so I did. looking back at the scans from dd, I didn't get the nt scan with her so I'm excited to get this extra ultrasound :) praying for good news :) I hope everyone is doing well! dh left this morning for myrtle beach for 5 days for one of his good friends bachelor party . & I am already missing him . he left at the peak of my emotional hormone roller coaster haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
13 week scan is tomorrow! So excited to see our little jelly bean!

We also bought a home doppler and it's been sooo nice being able to listen to babies heartbeat whenever we want

Gorgeous bumps Cnsweeney and Ashelyg! I feel massive lol

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow xx

So sorry jmandrews good luck hope you catch on again quickly xx
Everyone has lovely bumps I feel so huge as I have a ton of bloat but I can feel a hard bump under there! I always think you see it best when you first get up in the morning & haven't had time to bloat yet! I am craving cheese a lot at the moment, making me think it's a boy but I know that's an old wives tale! Got midwife on Thursday next week for 16 week check up.
xo.

Bump is shaping nicely lol, and I'm sure I felt little one last night :-D
Planning on sorting the spare room out tomorrow with my mum, to turn into a nursery........can't wait

How's everyone else doing? xxxx

Hey... ive been changed to the 15/09/14 ") can I be updated please.

All well.. was a right little wiggler and spent half the scan upsise down. Sonographer sent me off to empty bladder. Scanned again an baby flipped over :)

https://s30.postimg.org/mn9nkkagd/20140307_173802.jpg

Cannot wait to find out if boy or girl xx

Love the bump pics so cute mine is hiding under mu big tummy :( might show about eight months. It's nice to see what it would look like if I was skinny xox have a great weekend x

13 week scan went perfect! Baby was moving its hands to its mouth and hiccuping! Lol. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl in 2 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
Publicly announced our pregnancy last night and everyone is thrilled for us. Couldn't be happier now that we've been able to share our exciting news.

Have a lovely Saturday all! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->