* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Looked online and found someone who swore by heat so put on those hand warmer packs and instantly felt better. She also wrote hers got worse in cold/getting out of shower. SO thankful I found that as I was sitting in bed going ok that is odd and then to point of like shit this HURTS BAD.

Oddly I am almost 11 weeks and no real breast size change. My Mom said hers barely changed till end with first 2 and 3rd it was alot sooner.

Lady Luck i've been having headaches on and off for the past 2 weeks. felt one coming on earlier but thankfully it passed. Sometimes they are bad enough that i need to lie down, and paracetamol does nothing

Hi I had a lot of headaches with my last the doc said it was due to more blood, I just tried to drink more water but if your worried I'd go to docs x they might check your eyes as well x

My consultants appointment went better than expected this afternoon and I've been told by the birth centre that they'd love me to deliver there :happydance: of course everything could change between now and the birth but it feels great that there is the possibility that I will be able to have my VBAC where I want to be.

Has anyone else thought about where they want to deliver? I know it's early on but it would be interesting to see what your thoughts are :)

That's great news.. I bet you're chuffed. Fingers crossed everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy.

I've made my mind up that I'm having a planned section. What with my endometriosis, sciatica and suspected crohns disease plus the complications with my son last time I just think I'll feel a lot safer and more in control xx

I also have the choice of planning a c section because of a previous one but I think I'm gonna try to go natural. I also have mild endometriosis and just want to add that c sections can make it worse or even develop it in people who don't already have it. I think that's how I got it to start with . but you know your body best :) just wanted to share my research with you

Yeh it can do in some cases but my insides are an absolute mess (endo on my bowel etc) and I've got a big *chocolate cyst on my right ovary aswell which is causing a lot of pelvic pain aswell as sciatic pain. Plus if I ended up going for an emcs again then that can aggravate it all because it's done in a rush. Ive got a fistula because of my suspected crohns which they can't operate on until after I've had the baby... so the consultant said a vaginal birth could make it a lot worse. I was swaying towards a vbac a few weeks ago but I just want everything to go smoothly this time lol My son had to be resuscitated for 9 minutes last time and I want the baby out before it gets to that point this time. Sorry for the essay haha xx

oh my I totally don't blame you then! I have had chocolate cysts as well but none at the moment but I can imagine trying to birth a baby with one of those painful suckers . I wish you a safe delivery :)

I went to the hospital today and got my zofran!! thank you baby Jesus! I took it right away and I swear immediately felt better. took it again just now . so far so good so I'm hoping it stays that way!

Oh cnsweeney I hope that's just what you need to feel better and fast!!!

thank you! I'm still
doing great so far .. & usually I can't go more than an hour without feeling miserable . and I've gone all day :) I feel like dancing ! haha . you have no idea how grateful I am for this wonder drug after feeling the way I've felt for the past month :) they said I have hyperemesis gravidarum (severe morning sickness) but I think they diagnose everyone they give nausea meds to with that so I'm not sure if I truly have it or not until I speak to the doctor. either way whatever it is will hopefully be under control now! :)
I really want another u/s because god , something is telling me I have more than one in there. I have had a noticeable bump since 8 weeks. my uterus goes to my belly button. and hg is more common in those carrying multiples. & my mom is a fraternal twin. I just need reassurance lol. but I don't have another until 15 weeks and that's at a private sono. I'm gonna talk to the doc because I thought I was supposed to have one around 12 weeks for the nt scan? am I right?

The NT scan is done around 12 weeks but it is an optional scan, part of the first trimester screenings. In the US, it is unlikely to be covered by insurance unless it is deemed medically necessary.

thank you! I'm still
doing great so far .. & usually I can't go more than an hour without feeling miserable . and I've gone all day :) I feel like dancing ! haha . you have no idea how grateful I am for this wonder drug after feeling the way I've felt for the past month :) they said I have hyperemesis gravidarum (severe morning sickness) but I think they diagnose everyone they give nausea meds to with that so I'm not sure if I truly have it or not until I speak to the doctor. either way whatever it is will hopefully be under control now! :)
I really want another u/s because god , something is telling me I have more than one in there. I have had a noticeable bump since 8 weeks. my uterus goes to my belly button. and hg is more common in those carrying multiples. & my mom is a fraternal twin. I just need reassurance lol. but I don't have another until 15 weeks and that's at a private sono. I'm gonna talk to the doc because I thought I was supposed to have one around 12 weeks for the nt scan? am I right?

Sounds like two to me lol! My stomach was growing a lot quicker than I thought and turned out to be two! Yes the nt scan is supposed to be at 12 weeks and the gender at 20 where I am!

Hi ladies
Haven't been on here for a couple of weeks! Been treading water really, sickness is more or less gone but not feeling any movement yet so just at an in between stage waiting for next scan 9th April! Hope everyone is doing well, can't wait to find out the sex there are so many lovely clothes at the moment!
xo.

thank you! I'm still
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but how do you know where your uterus is?
xx

Just got back from the drs. Heard baby hb was between 170 and 180. My blood pressure is fairly low. Was only 90 over something so she said it would explain my dizzy spells. I have also lost 6 lbs in the last 4 weeks but she doesnt seem to be concerned. I am officially off to see the ob as of next month so I am very excited. Should I be concerned about my blood pressure. Dr just said we will have to keep an eye on it.

The blood pressure could have been high. She said pre eclampsia too but im not sure what that is.

Far as BP my Mom has always been low but pregnancy made her lower. She did pass out a few times with her 1st and learned to REALLY follow her body. Do not drive if you can help it/stay local roads. Sit as soon as you feel off as opposed to pushing it(She went down in middle of crossing a road). Was not issue with 2 and 3.

Also I would wonder if you can food control it if you can the opposite way when it is to high?

Just definitely felt baby for the first time :cloud9:

lady luck12, my uterus feels harder than the rest of my tummy. If I prod my tummy up towards my belly button I can feel it go from solid to squishy. Hope you like my very scientific and factual description :winkwink:

Hi ladies just wanted to let you all know I am having a miscarriage :cry: could you pls change me to :angel:
Thank you! I was due oct 2nd.

Hi ladies just wanted to let you all know I am having a miscarriage :cry: could you pls change me to :angel:
Thank you! I was due oct 2nd.

I'm so sorry hun.. I'll change it now for you. Hope you're as well as you can be xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->