* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Headaches are back again. Always seems to get worse on my days off, stopping me getting things done.
Can't happen today, need spare room empty x x x
Sun is shining here so planning on a nice walk with me mam after we've finished and get some lunch.

Hope everyone else has a lovely Saturday x x x

Ladies! I actually posted this in first trimester but I also wanted your opinions.

I've had some constipation issues on and off since about 10 or 11 weeks. It's making me super uncomfortable and I've been getting bad gas cramps from it :(

I want to try Miralax or Metamucil to keep things going/prevent them from getting worse. Anyone using these right now? Are they working for you? I need relief!

Ashley- you could try starting with a stool softener and see if that helps. If not, then I would go to miralax/metamucil. I haven't had too much constipation so I haven't tried anything yet.

Also, I have a question for you ladies. Back in October/November, I decided that I wanted to be healthier and start exercising more. I knew that the only way I would be more active was to get a dog (which I have wanted for years), so I convinced DH it was a good idea and we started the process. In January, we adopted a wonderful pug who is always by my side! Well, it has worked wonderfully. Since we adopted the dog, I have lost AT LEAST 20 lbs ( I haven't weighed myself since I went to the OB in February). Anyways, my work pants especially are big on me, like almost falling off big. I have one pair that used to be tight and those are starting to get to the point of almost falling off. I really don't want to go and by new work clothes because scrubs are expensive (I am super picky about fabric too) AND theoretically, I should be gaining some weight as the pregnancy progresses. I guess I could get some safety pins and try those? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? My mom said she actually lost 60lbs when she was pregnant with my brother and that some women who are overweight actually lose a fair amount of weight during pregnancy...I am eating and staying hydrated so I am not concerned about health, just curios if anyone else has experienced this.

Ashley- you could try starting with a stool softener and see if that helps. If not, then I would go to miralax/metamucil. I haven't had too much constipation so I haven't tried anything yet.

Also, I have a question for you ladies. Back in October/November, I decided that I wanted to be healthier and start exercising more. I knew that the only way I would be more active was to get a dog (which I have wanted for years), so I convinced DH it was a good idea and we started the process. In January, we adopted a wonderful pug who is always by my side! Well, it has worked wonderfully. Since we adopted the dog, I have lost AT LEAST 20 lbs ( I haven't weighed myself since I went to the OB in February). Anyways, my work pants especially are big on me, like almost falling off big. I have one pair that used to be tight and those are starting to get to the point of almost falling off. I really don't want to go and by new work clothes because scrubs are expensive (I am super picky about fabric too) AND theoretically, I should be gaining some weight as the pregnancy progresses. I guess I could get some safety pins and try those? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? My mom said she actually lost 60lbs when she was pregnant with my brother and that some women who are overweight actually lose a fair amount of weight during pregnancy...I am eating and staying hydrated so I am not concerned about health, just curios if anyone else has experienced this.

If they are literally falling off I would say get some more then you can use them after the pregnancy too? But keep the bigger size in case you need them while pregnant & safety pins sounds like a good idea!
xo.

Yeah, not literally falling off, but I am frequently pulling my pants up! I guess it's a good problem to have, right?

Publicly announced our pregnancy last night and everyone is thrilled for us. Couldn't be happier now that we've been able to share our exciting news.

Have a lovely Saturday all! X

Ahh yay congratulations. Feels great doesnt it ") we did ours last night too. Happy family today x

For constipation citrucel works great!

My 12 week scan is on Monday and I'm so worried it's going to be bad news. I saw the twins at 9 weeks healthy as can be, but I don't feel pregnant! I tried using my Doppler but am having to hard of a time. I can't wait for Monday!

Publicly announced our pregnancy last night and everyone is thrilled for us. Couldn't be happier now that we've been able to share our exciting news.

Have a lovely Saturday all! X

Ahh yay congratulations. Feels great doesnt it ") we did ours last night too. Happy family today x

Our immediate family knew but we announced to everyone last night. I had my work colleagues over for a girls evening and having had our 12 week scan earlier in the week, I felt it was a perfect opportunity for DD to reveal her "little secret" in that mummy is having not one but two babies! Tears all around! x

Hello everyone!

Apologies for my absence. Avia's been a bit poorly this week and because of her diabetes, she almost ended up being admitted to hospital but luckily, it wasn't needed in the end and she's very much on the mend.

We were thrilled to announce our pregnancy to the world (and his wife!) last night and it's been just wonderful to have such a lovely reaction. As we were, many were surprised to see we're having twins and are almost as excited as we are to finding out what we're having.

I hope you're all well and have had a nice weekend so far! x

Yay for all the scans and announcements :) It's all feeling so much more real now. We've got our gender scan a week today and I'm so excited! Feel like I'm a kid counting down to Christmas lol xx

Yay for all the scans and announcements :) It's all feeling so much more real now. We've got our gender scan a week today and I'm so excited! Feel like I'm a kid counting down to Christmas lol xx

How exciting! Have you got an inkling as to what you're having?

I have no idea lol All the old wives tales say girl so we'll see! I'd be happy either way though xx

Hey ladies how is everyone doing I'm now 14 weeks 2 days and still very sick :( I take Zophran daily it helps during the day but not mornings and evenings!!!

Hey ladies how is everyone doing I'm now 14 weeks 2 days and still very sick :( I take Zophran daily it helps during the day but not mornings and evenings!!!

I am also on zofran but haven't been needing to take it as much lately . I am 11w1d. I'm thankful I don't need it as much because since I've been taking it I'm getting headaches :(

This may be a silly question, but I am new to this being pregnant thing and thought I may as we'll ask here. Is egg white like cm normal at around 14 weeks? I am having tones of it last night and today. Haven't really had any cm this entire time.

This may be a silly question, but I am new to this being pregnant thing and thought I may as we'll ask here. Is egg white like cm normal at around 14 weeks? I am having tones of it last night and today. Haven't really had any cm this entire time.

yes it is totally normal :) I also am having tons . you can have it the whole time or it can start later on.
as long as its not accompanied by foul odor/itchiness then it's just hormones.

yes it is totally normal :) I also am having tons . you can have it the whole time or it can start later on.
as long as its not accompanied by foul odor/itchiness then it's just hormones.

Thank you :) hormones must be playing havoc on me this weekend. Ms has come back with a vengeance too. As long as bub is ok though I don't mind :thumbup:

Thanks ladies! I picked up some Metamucil so we will see if that works!

Good luck with all your scans!!

Morning all!

We're off swimming then to feed the ducks later as per Avia's request!

How is everyone feeling? I'm a bit nauseous this morning so not too sure how I'll be in the pool so keeping everything crossed that everything stays down! x

Today was the first day I actually felt normal and not pregnant at all! Hopefully this is the start of a great 2nd trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->