* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Still having headaches, think it's time to go back to see the doctor. Had my eyes tested today but they are Ok. Wondering if hayfever is a part of it or just the pregnancy.
Going to try and sort my wardrobe out later coz clothes are becoming limited now. Sun is shining here today.
Hope everyone is having a good day x x x

Still having headaches, think it's time to go back to see the doctor. Had my eyes tested today but they are Ok. Wondering if hayfever is a part of it or just the pregnancy.
Going to try and sort my wardrobe out later coz clothes are becoming limited now. Sun is shining here today.

I have had completely horrific headaches for about a week now. I thought I was coming down with something, but maybe it's quite common going into second tri? I guess it's the influx of new hormones?

Hope the doctor can give you something for it, and that it eases for you soon :hugs:

I have had completely horrific headaches for about a week now. I thought I was coming down with something, but maybe it's quite common going into second tri? I guess it's the influx of new hormones?

Hope the doctor can give you something for it, and that it eases for you soon :hugs:

I hope yours eases soon. I keep popping paracetamol, but don't like take them because of the baby, even though I know it's safe to take.
Mine started a few weeks ago but due to sinuses playing up.
Will see what the doctor says on Tuesday now, can't keep going like this. I am off work on annual leave after Friday so maybe that might help.
Take care xxx

I feel like this, too. I'm sure when they said it was safe to take paracetomol, they meant every so often...not every four hours like clockwork! I think I'm going to check with my mw, if there's anything else I can take.

I suffer from headaches, and pregnancy intensifies them. Its hormones going crazy! Tylenol and one can of coke does seem to help.

I tried the coke, and the caffeine did seem to ease it. It's more like a migraine?! It's absolutely awful. I was dizzy and everything. Not as bad today though.

I feel like this, too. I'm sure when they said it was safe to take paracetomol, they meant every so often...not every four hours like clockwork! I think I'm going to check with my mw, if there's anything else I can take.
Mine said every 6 hrs, but not happy with taking it so regular so back to doctors on Tuesday. xxx

My sickness begins at 5pm feel awfull between then an morning which is a pain as iam a night worker "(. Headaches have just begun too eeeek xx

I think my ms is finally starting to subside as I don't need the zofran much at all anymore . yay!

I tried the coke, and the caffeine did seem to ease it. It's more like a migraine?! It's absolutely awful. I was dizzy and everything. Not as bad today though.

talk to your doctor there are medications that are safe to take in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters for migraines. I feel your pain I was induced with my son due to bad migraines, and I have been suffering with them already this pregnancy.

Thanks. I'm consultant led, and I'm seeing him on Monday, so was planning on asking about it then. I wasn't sure whether it was just a bit of a headcold I'd picked up...I work with kids all day long, so it made sense! However I don't feel ill in any other way, and hearing other people say that they had them bad makes me think it's a pregnancy thing!

Ooooh good luck! Look forward to an update!

All is well!! Baby A was being shy so it took awhile. I go back in 4 weeks and I will find out genders!

Watching OBEM and feeling very anxious about everything! Meeting with consultant next Tuesday! X

Here is a pic from 8w5d because it shows how they are in my belly. they call it the bunk bed position. [URL=https://s1079.photobucket.com/user/Lauren021406/media/2014-02-178w5d_zps2ab86a74.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/2014-02-178w5d_zps2ab86a74.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
Here is from today they are just close ups. twin a was being very stubborn.
[URL=https://s1079.photobucket.com/user/Lauren021406/media/2014-03-10133541_zps4e4401f0.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/2014-03-10133541_zps4e4401f0.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

great pics Lauren.

as for me I'm really struggling to cope with migraines. paracetamol is as much use as a chocolate fire guard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->