* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

16 weeks today!! I finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time on Wednesday, it was done at a home visit by another midwife not a community midwife so didn't find out how many BPM it was, I'm going to my community midwife appointment Monday to hear it also.

I'm not convinced about movements yet, it's been so long since I was pregnant with my daughter it's sort of all feeling new to me. I think I feel something occasionally when I lie down at night but then I think is it just gas bubbles :haha:

Still the big count down to the gender scan goes on, 4 weeks and 5 days!!

I've been feeling her kicks at my bellybutton/a teeny bit above it. So odd to feel her so high now lol.

https://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad265/Dinah93/BABYBOND_8_zps3e490403.jpg

We're team blue! Really happy, one of each is perfect, now if we do ever have a third it's just because our family isn't quite complete not because we're striving for a particular gender. DH is thrilled, I'm gearing myself up for the next few months of name debates, we had a girl name all picked but we just can't agree on a boy name.

Ahh no denying that's a boy! So happy for you.. one of each is perfect xxx

Wow such a clear potty shot! Congratulations, another one to be lucky enough to have one of each. Keeping everything crossed for our 20 week scan on 25th!

Raging hormones and emotions today! Laying on the couch this afternoon and I felt bubble move about...I burst into tears. So overwhelmed that we are actually pregnant after all our troubles and after wanting this for so long. Hubby came over and gave me a huge cuddle and kiss and told me how happy he is and how much he loves me and bubble. :hugs: He is hanging out for when he can feel it too. He is always touching and kissing my tummy. <3

My MIL bought us a beautiful cot (which changes into a bed later), a matress and a drawer from toys r us (ladies in the uk, you might want to check out the baby stuff, they are having a great sale on at the moment and you get a £10 off voucher for your next shopping trip).
i couldn't be any happier. it will be soo nice to look at the furniture and think about how in sept. our little baby will be using it.
oh my, i could burst into tears of joy :')

I feel huge, it transpires that what I thought was bloat is actually bump and its been growing since 8 weeks so now I look the same as when I was 5 months pregnant last time at 3 months, I'm lucky I've told my work!

I actually felt the baby move the other day, really weird but it definitely wasn't gas and I have felt it once or twice since in the last few days. Things seem to be moving so fast this time.

Aww wow that will be so much fun! Your son will love it! Congrats xxx

I had my 16 week scan today and after having 2 little boys , the tech says (70% sure )I'm having a girl! Shocked and amazed, and a bit in denial lol. X

Hi ladies! Got our 15 week private sono yesterday :) have to go back on the 16th to get some more pics since baby was being shy and didn't wanna move away from the placenta ( it was comfy! ) lol. She did capture the gender quite easily though but we still won't know until the 26th at our gender reveal
Party. You have no idea how hard it was to give that envelope holding the results to my best friend ! Lol. I am going to post one of the few pics we got yesterday. Any gender guesses ?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 16
I'm saying boy! How exciting.. Bet you can't wait for the party! X

Congrats on your little girl Purplerat :) x

Sorry the pic is sideways . I'm starting to think boy too because at one point the baby spread it's legs open really quickly and the ultrasound tech looked at us with big eyes like she was scared we saw something and asked us to look away lol. I would think if it was a girl it wouldn't be as serious since it's not exactly something poking up and obvious lol. But either way we will be happy just getting anxious for the party !

Sorry the pic is sideways . I'm starting to think boy too because at one point the baby spread it's legs open really quickly and the ultrasound tech looked at us with big eyes like she was scared we saw something and asked us to look away lol. I would think if it was a girl it wouldn't be as serious since it's not exactly something poking up and obvious lol. But either way we will be happy just getting anxious for the party !

I'm guessing boy :happydance: we have our scan next Wednesday, I can't wait to find out x

The wait is awful isn't it?! Lol. Good luck to you! Can't wait to hear what everyone is having !

I've got my 20 week scan tomorrow! Excited to see my little girly again (and make sure she's definitely still a girl lol) but I'm mega nervous aswell in case something is wrong. I wasn't nervous like this about my sons but he was born with a limb difference (which wasn't even picked up on the scan) and I think that's why I'm more worried this time! Keep your fingers crossed for me xx

So I've been reading about the ramzi theory. Has anyone heard of this? According to mine it's saying boy . Basically look at your sonograms that were done between 6-8 weeks (if you had one) if it was a transvaginal u/s and the placenta/baby is on the right side it's a boy. Left side =girl. If it's trams abdominal the left side is boy and right side is girl because it's a mirrored image. It actually has like a 97% success rate in a study done with 5000 people. Just curious if anyone else who has already found out the sex of their baby can find some truth in this?

I've got my 20 week scan tomorrow! Excited to see my little girly again (and make sure she's definitely still a girl lol) but I'm mega nervous aswell in case something is wrong. I wasn't nervous like this about my sons but he was born with a limb difference (which wasn't even picked up on the scan) and I think that's why I'm more worried this time! Keep your fingers crossed for me xx

Fingers crossed for you! However I'm sure all is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->