* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Blood pressure was crazy high last night so medication has been doubled. So panicy I really hope to avoid all this this time.

Oh no Dinah so sorry to hear that. I guess they are keeping a close eye on you?! Keeping everything crossed you'll make it to full term this time round x

Glad to see all you ladies having healthy anomaly scans.
How exciting finding out the gender too.
H&h remaining 20 weeks or so to you all.
Xx

Another weekend of sorting the house out in time for baby to arrive.
Planning on doing a car boot next Sunday to make some more room.

Feeling baby move more now, and can't wait for Thursday to have our 20 week scan.

How's everyone else doing? xxx

I felt little kicks today for the first time . I felt little flutters before but this was clearly something else . Can't wait for them to get stronger so dh can feel :)

Packing sucks. Moving sucks.

Packing & with a toddler really sucks.

Packing pregnant & moving pregnant with an 18 month old. *shoot me* ugh

Sorry for the Whineyness. I'm just over it. I have one maybe two rooms left to pack and then we wait to move it all in the new house. It wouldn't be so bad if my husband was home most of the time! He works away almost every week and has to travel tons so it's just me doing a lot. Thankfully he is here and helping me finish what's left

Hope everyone is well! Sorry I've been so inactive :/ busy busy busy.

Oh, anatomy scan is scheduled for April 21st, can't wait to see baby jude again!

Was laying in bed last night before bed and bubble was moving around heaps! Hubby decided he would just lay down next to me and put his hands gently on my tummy and talk to my belly.

After a few minutes I felt another movement and at the same time he jumped up really fast. He said "I swear I felt that! It's not a poking feeling like I thought it would be, it was a rolling type movement under my hand."

From everything I have read it is way too early to feel movement from the outside especially as this is my first, but I can't argue with him that he felt something lol.

Was laying in bed last night before bed and bubble was moving around heaps! Hubby decided he would just lay down next to me and put his hands gently on my tummy and talk to my belly.

After a few minutes I felt another movement and at the same time he jumped up really fast. He said "I swear I felt that! It's not a poking feeling like I thought it would be, it was a rolling type movement under my hand."

From everything I have read it is way too early to feel movement from the outside especially as this is my first, but I can't argue with him that he felt something lol.

Not too early at all. Sounds about right to me . Especially if you aren't overweight or anything . With my first I felt her about 4.5 months. So around where you're at now :)

Definitely not too early! My husband has been feeling her since last week!

Ahh I'm so jealous to hear that everyone is starting to feel movement! I have an anterior placenta, so I think it's going to be a while before I feel anything properly :( I can feel very gentle fluttering really low down, but that's about it. And it's so gentle im not even really convinced it's bubs! Oh well.

Scan on thursday!! Hope baby cooperates and shows us the goods!

Blood pressure was crazy high last night so medication has been doubled. So panicy I really hope to avoid all this this time.

Fingers crossed that doubling your meds helps to keep things stable! Xx

Glad to see all you ladies having healthy anomaly scans.
How exciting finding out the gender too.
H&h remaining 20 weeks or so to you all.
Xx

Thanks Raspberry! Hope you're well and get your sticky bfp soon xxx

Ahh I'm so jealous to hear that everyone is starting to feel movement! I have an anterior placenta, so I think it's going to be a while before I feel anything properly :( I can feel very gentle fluttering really low down, but that's about it. And it's so gentle im not even really convinced it's bubs! Oh well.

Mine was anterior at my last scan last week too. But I felt movements yesterday and I'm only 16 weeks . Granted this is my 2nd baby but I know that the placenta moves so hopefully yours moves so u can feel ur kicks a little better :) can't wait to hear what you're having ! Don't forget to look at that 6-8 week sonogram and see if it was on the Left or right . I'm still so curious if this ramzi theory is correct :)

I was looking into that Ramzi theory and what I read said you need to know how the probe was held to know which way is which as it can be mirrored upside down, from the side, etc so it's not very accurate.

Forgetting all that both my 12 week scans have baby on what I think might have been my left hand side (both are facing the same ways in their pictures), first baby was a girl and this one is a boy!

I dont have an anterior placenta but I dont feel strong movement as I am a bigger girl so I hear ya on not feeling a bunch of movement or strong movement. I dont think I have even felt a kick

I think you only need to know how the probe was held if it was done abdominally; most scans 6-8 weeks are done internally, and I don't think this has the same issue? Could be mistaken, though! I looked at my scan pic, but I'm not sure whether the theory is saying that bubs is on the left/right meaning boy/girl, or whether the yolk sac in relation to baby is left/right meaning boy/girl. Do you know what I mean?

MommyCandice, I was really hoping to be feeling kicks by 20 weeks! I'm really small, so it's quite annoying that I can't feel anything...was told at my 12 week scan that it was anterior, and every scan since has confirmed this. Oh well. I'm sure soon enough we'll be feeling them!

Yes nlk before you know it you definitely will :)

On a great note less then 48 hours till I get to see bean at my anomaly scan

For some reason I was thinking it was the 12 week not an early scan, ignore me :) Didn't have one either time so I wouldn't be able to compare.

lol yeah I was gonna say it's only accurate apparently if it's done between 6-8 weeks . & I think they can flip an image with transvaginal but I don't think it's very common unless they are having trouble viewing the baby . I never saw the screen flip around . Baby stayed on my right side.
Nlk- the theory says if the placenta is on the left side it's a girl. Right side boy. Typically your transvaginal u/s will be right =right , left =left. The placenta is usually forming the heavier area of white forming around your uterus . It is typically on the same side the yolk sac is on from what I've read. So based on that mine says boy. We shall see! Do you have a pic of yours from your early scan you can post ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->