* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow so excited to find out!!! I'm 19 + 4 and have felt kicks since about 16 weeks, an placenta is anterior too x

lol yeah I was gonna say it's only accurate apparently if it's done between 6-8 weeks . & I think they can flip an image with transvaginal but I don't think it's very common unless they are having trouble viewing the baby . I never saw the screen flip around . Baby stayed on my right side.
Nlk- the theory says if the placenta is on the left side it's a girl. Right side boy. Typically your transvaginal u/s will be right =right , left =left. The placenta is usually forming the heavier area of white forming around your uterus . It is typically on the same side the yolk sac is on from what I've read. So based on that mine says boy. We shall see! Do you have a pic of yours from your early scan you can post ?

Is the pic a mirror image? I had a transvaginal ultrasound at 8 weeks but the baby, yolk sac and placenta are all on the right side of the pic and I'm having a girl lol So maybe the image printed is reversed? X

Mine's all on the right side just like bananabumps but honestly I think they commonly flip the image and spin the rod around so it's hard to tell which side it's actually on. I still have 3 weeks to wait for my scan so we'll see.

Blood pressure has settled down a bit now my obstetrician has doubled my medication, have our anatomy scan today and I'm seeing him after to check how i'm doing. Really hope the scan today is reassuring and little man is well. Just remembered I need to find my pregnancy notes before then as they've gone alarmingly awol.

What an absolutely perfect day. Today was me and Jeremy's 7th wedding anniversary and we got to celebrate today by taking the day off work and having our 18 week ultrasound.

The best news of all is that the bleed (hemorrhage) is gone! All that "taking it easy" paid off. I feel so much better now about this pregnancy the placenta is still low, very close to the cervix (1.7cm) but I know from experience now that it is very common for that to migrate away on it's own. So I'm not overly concerned about that, though I will still avoid most heavy lifting to avoid spotting. I will probably be sent for a later ultrasound to check the placement again. Right now the placenta is low and in the back, which explains why I have able to feel lots of little kicks in the front.

The ultrasound tech was able to get some great photos of our wiggly baby girl. She said she was very very active! I could have watched for hours looking at her spine, her face, her toes

She was measuring perfectly for 18 weeks. She is now approximately the size of a sweet potato (6 inches CRL, or 10 inches head to toe).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
lol yeah I was gonna say it's only accurate apparently if it's done between 6-8 weeks . & I think they can flip an image with transvaginal but I don't think it's very common unless they are having trouble viewing the baby . I never saw the screen flip around . Baby stayed on my right side.
Nlk- the theory says if the placenta is on the left side it's a girl. Right side boy. Typically your transvaginal u/s will be right =right , left =left. The placenta is usually forming the heavier area of white forming around your uterus . It is typically on the same side the yolk sac is on from what I've read. So based on that mine says boy. We shall see! Do you have a pic of yours from your early scan you can post ?

Is the pic a mirror image? I had a transvaginal ultrasound at 8 weeks but the baby, yolk sac and placenta are all on the right side of the pic and I'm having a girl lol So maybe the image printed is reversed? X

Well a couple things could have happened: you could be an exception to the theory and it wasn't correct for you since it's not 100% , or the doctor/tech flipped your image . Because with transvaginal the actual picture is a true image . Right is right and left is left. I may be wrong on how often they flip the image . I just don't think they flipped mine but we will see ! :) yours def. looks like boy to me . But I also read the closer to 8 weeks you are the success rate goes down because the placenta can move .

these boys are growing fast! I think one of them is by my lungs and making it hard to breathe! This pregnancy is so different already.

I dug up my US picture from my daughter and she's on the left side (trans-vaginal) so it was right for her :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Tigerlilyb/8w4d-1.jpg

With this one I had a scan done at exactly 6 weeks but I can't make heads nor tails of it! Some look as if bean is on the left, and some on the right, but they were all done TV. I don't really put a lot of stock into theories so I'll find out in 3 weeks. I'm thinking girl since this pregnancy has been almost exactly the same as with my daughter and both OH and I just have girl vibes. Though I had boy vibes with my daughter, so who knows!

6 week scan with this one:
https://i62.tinypic.com/34r7fvt.png

I dug up my US picture from my daughter and she's on the left side (trans-vaginal) so it was right for her :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Tigerlilyb/8w4d-1.jpg

With this one I had a scan done at exactly 6 weeks but I can't make heads nor tails of it! Some look as if bean is on the left, and some on the right, but they were all done TV. I don't really put a lot of stock into theories so I'll find out in 3 weeks. I'm thinking girl since this pregnancy has been almost exactly the same as with my daughter and both OH and I just have girl vibes. Though I had boy vibes with my daughter, so who knows!

6 week scan with this one:
https://i62.tinypic.com/34r7fvt.png

Yeah I've never seen ones quite like those before! Lol. Looks like they def. flipped the images multiple ways so there's no real way to tell :(

Here's mine. Mines more in the middle?! But it's attached to the right side
..so that means boy?

Attachments

• IMG-20140121-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20140121-WA0000.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Grr I don't know why it flips it round when I upload from my phone! So annoying. Sorry!

It's okay I just flipped my phone sideways lol. Yes I'm
Gonna go with boy for you! Can't wait to see if it's right :)

Only two more days to wait!! I've thought boy since day one anyways, and I think most of the gender guesses from my 12 week scan said boy as well?! Excited!

11 more days till my gender reveal ! Ugh I'm getting so impatient ! lol. I go for another u/s tmw for free since the baby wasn't very photogenic last week . Always a joy to see my peanut :)

had my 16 week appointment today. They said all was good. It was a very informative appointment. I have to get a fetal EKG at 22weeks since DH was premature and born with a PDA.

Off to my first BabyFit class tonight! Now that my energy levels are somewhat back up, I am going to try and keep myself fit and healthy along with strengthening and toning my muscles ready to bring our baby into the world later this year! Really looking forward to doing some low impact cardio on the exercise (aka birthing balls) lol. :happydance: Thank goodness my gym pants and shirt are stretchy... my bump has nowhere to hide in them!

We had our scan today and after an hour bubba opened it's legs and were team blue xx very excited as we have a 3 year old little girl xx

ok so went to another sono this morning since baby was stubborn last week and we didn't get many pics. well baby was still stubborn this time lol so we get to go back for free around 28-30 weeks :) I did get the heartbeat recorded on a heartbeat bear though! which was very cute . I also caught a glimpse between the legs and although I don't have 'confirmation' until the 26th..i am thinking we are team :pink: ! I saw what I believe were the 3 lines and no penis sticking out . so maybe this ramzi theory isn't correct after all! lol..next time I will not be doing old wives tales or waiting to find out the gender! haha. just too frustrating sometimes! lol. so if I am correct my daughter will have her wish of having a little sister and dh will be buying more guns,ammo,& beer. hahahaha. I wanted a boy since I have a girl but I am becoming fond of a little pink angel bundle laying on my chest and buying headbands and cute clothes again :) I told dh we will just have to build more bedrooms in our new house because we will be trying for a 3rd im sure. lol. and a male dog in the meantime hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->