* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

The DR called me this morning and is moving my due date to September 20th. They also said my proteins were a little high in the afp testing and that could be because I am carrying twins, they had my due date off. They didn't seem to worried but are retesting me. Of course I am worrying now!

Scan all went well :) although baby wasn't very cooperative and she struggled to get all the measurements she needed! Ended up being tilted back quite far on the table to try and make them move. I had such a head rush!!

Anyway, here's a picture of our lovely little baby

BOY!!! :blue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-17-18-04-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-17-18-04-03.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 8
Our scan was lovely! We had a nice lady, who explained everything to us. Baby has a clean bill of health as well!

And there is no doubt about it, that we are having a baby boy :blue:
Very pleased!

Attachments

• Baby boy! 17th of April 2014 Fb pic.jpg
    Baby boy! 17th of April 2014 Fb pic.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
It is Easter Sunday here, so Happy Easter everyone! Woke up to our bubble kicking away, then I saw the Easter egg arrangement my hubby had set out in the kitchen. Mummy, daddy and baby bunny lol. He will be in heaven eating majority of my share. I told him he is the one allowed to be 'eating for 2' when it comes to chocolate :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
Hope everyone is having a cracking Easter.
I've eaten way too much chocolate, which has made jelly tot hyper and is kicking, hitting like mad. Lush through.
Loving news with everyone's scans.

Ours had a good bill of health on Thursday too, stuck to team yellow.
Can't believe we won't see jelly tot again now until the birth. Hope midwife will arrange another one for 3wks x x x x

Hello everyone!

I've had a quick read through of what I missed while on holiday and congratulations to those of you who've found out the gender of your baby - you must be thrilled!

All well here. Babies are kicking away like mad! Back to reality now after a lovely fortnight in the US x

Can my due date be altered on the first page please? I've been moved to 28/08, apparently I OVd on CD8 this cycle hence why we had our unexpected surprise. Still a boy though!

Midwife visit today to check my blood pressure, its been running high again although just within acceptable limits. Should be able to stay away from hospital until my regular consultant visit on Friday. Has anyone else been getting horrendous cramps in their calves when they wake up in the morning? As soon as I move at all my legs turn to rock and it's so painful!

Can I be updated to September 20 and two boys please! Had a special scan done today to check for neural tube problems because my proteins levels were high in the AFP testing, but thankfully everything is good and the proteins are just high because there's two babies

How's everyone doing??
I've been having headaches again but ok.
Started to buy more things ready for Jelly tot's arrival and planning the nursery. So exciting x x x

New to the group, due 8th Sept. My 20w+4d scan is today and I'm starting to freak out! So excited and anxious. Plan is to be team yellow, let's hope I stay that way.

Not doing so well here, I've had a cold for two weeks that has now turned into sinusitus. Not sure I've ever felt pain like it! Am on antibiotics and feeling slightly better today, would really like to be able to take some stronger drugs though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->