* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Had my scam today but we didn't get the gender. Cord was in the way and sonogropher said though we couldn't see boy parts cos of the cord we have not to go and buy pink stuff lol

Scan was perfect, baby looking great, only thing is very low lying placenta so I have another scan at 32 weeks to check if it has been pushed up . I goog!ed this and it says it could mean cesarean. Wish I didn't Google, but I'll speak to my midwife about it when I see her in 2 weeks

Thank you everyone ! :)
I am a little nervous because a friend of mine found out she was having a girl at 15 weeks just like I did. Well she's 20 weeks now and turns out it's a boy! So I watched the DVD of my sonogram to see if I noticed anything that might be boy. I took some still shots of the video to share with you guys. Please tell me what you think ! I already bought done pink stuff and am thinking now I should wait to buy anything else until my 20 week scan on May 9th because a couple of these images worry me. Not to mention I found out the sonographer is a registered nurse but not a registered ultrasound tech ! What the heck . I didn't even know that was legal. It's one of those elective ultrasound places . And it took her forever to get just the right shot of the 'three lines' and I heard boys could in fact have those too. Hm. I think I'm just worrying myself too much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 6
Last pic. See what I mean ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
congrats and welcome!! :flow:

pisces_sun - nothing wrong with a girl in boy stuff!!!!! :p

My full anatomy scan is tomorrow, nervous he'll be a girl!!! lol but i'm not sure that fear will ever subside as long as he's still in my tummy. xx

Looks like lots of girl announcements recently. :) My scan is next Tuesday. I'm so anxious for it already. I want to stay team pink but hubby wants to know. We will see.

LB

Last pic. See what I mean ?

Eeek I definitely see what you mean! If I was you I wouldn't buy anything else now until after your 20 week scan lol Fingers crossed she's still a girly though! That could be the cord maybe? Xx

Congratulations on all the recent scans ladies!! I've updated the list on the front page :)

I've got another scan tomorrow to recheck Gracies heart so fingers crossed she's a bit more cooperative this time! Xx

thank you bananabump- I originally wanted a boy but after finding out it was a girl i feel i would be a little disappointed if i found out it was a boy now after getting attached to what i thought was a girl...hmm we shall see on may 9th! the agony! lol

Scan was fine and everything is looking healthy! She's also definitely still a girl :) Loved seeing her again xxx

Halfway through today and now the 12th of May doesn't seem so far away anymore. Can't wait to find out what we're having :)

Bananabump so glad she's all healthy! And definitely glad she's still a girl! :haha:

Loveandterror good luck with your scan! Can't wait to hear what you're having :happydance:

Hey ladies, sorry I've been avoiding BnB... I have a bit of a BnB addiction I am trying to kick LOL. It is nearly as bad as my fbook addiction :O LOL. Anyways, my duedate has been moved to September 20th instead of the 18th and it's a..... surprise until Sunday when I have my reveal party :rofl: But we are so excited :)

It is so fun seeing everyone find out their baby's sex :D

Bananabump so glad she's all healthy! And definitely glad she's still a girl! :haha:

Loveandterror good luck with your scan! Can't wait to hear what you're having :happydance:

Thanks, lovely. We can't wait for the scan :blush:
Hope the little one will show us it's bits :baby:

Scan went perfectly! She was moving around and kept sticking her hand and foot in her mouth lol. She is 12oz and is right on track for everything! So relieved :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
I had my 20 week scan today and baby looks great and healthy and is definitely still a girl lol x

Well I got another u/s late last night at the emergency room because I had a high fever and vomiting . Still not sure what was causing it but it feels like a horrible sinus infection. I was there all night:( but I got to see the baby and confirmed she is def. a girl! Miss Aubree Elizabeth ;) and she is weighing in at 10oz and measuring perfectly for her age .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->