* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

20 week scan was perfect. Still having a boy and a girl and they're doing great!

Hello lovely ladies,
Glad to see everyone is having fab scans, and for those of you who haven't had them yet, can see you haven't got long to wait too.

I'm feeling jelly tot moving more and stronger now, but OH still can't feel it, I am quite large so maybe that's why.
Anyone have the same experience - really want to share the feel with him.
How's everyone else doing?

My hayfever is through the roof, planning for the nursery is well and truly on the go now, but the rest of the house is upside down now.
Need to get sorted
xxx

lady luck: I'm the same I'm feeling baby move a lot but I'm on the large side too so I don't think hubby will be able to feel it yet.

Hi ladies! Had my anatomy scan today both boys are doing great! We saw baby a practically sitting on baby b's head it was really funny! I feel them moving like crazy!

Hi ladies. I too am feeling little dominic move quite a bit now and getting stronger and I to am a bigger girl. I managed to get oh to feel it by having him push down on belly alittle as they would at scan and he was able to faintly feel through my chub to baby. Maybe have oh try that. It was so lovely that oh was able to feel

DH has only sort of started feeling movements this week, and I'm fairly small but have an anterior placenta. I don't think it's unusual to not feel anything from the outside until 24+ weeks.

I'm 22 + 5 and you can see my little mans kicks from the outside aswell as feel them now! He's my second baby and I'm a lot bigger this time x
Anyone else still experiencing morning sickness? I'm still sick every morning from 4-5am not nice, I have to take medication to make it through work :((

Had my 22 week scan this morning, I'm on team blue :cloud9:

He was most definitely a boy! :shock:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Tigerlilyb/22wboyparts_zpsb35dc32b.png

Sorry I've been more of a lurker, everyone's been having their 20 week scans so much earlier than me and I've been staying away to avoid getting too antsy. Congratulations to everyone who's found out!

Had my 22 week scan this morning, I'm on team blue :cloud9:

He was most definitely a boy! :shock:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Tigerlilyb/22wboyparts_zpsb35dc32b.png

Sorry I've been more of a lurker, everyone's been having their 20 week scans so much earlier than me and I've been staying away to avoid getting too antsy. Congratulations to everyone who's found out!

awww! congrats :) what a great potty shot :D
i'm still waiting for my '20' week scan and it's really hard to see everyone having their scans earlier :nope:

i'm still waiting for my '20' week scan and it's really hard to see everyone having their scans earlier :nope:

It is isn't it :blush: I'm not usually a jealous person but I see people having them at 18 weeks and go into a massive jealous huff. Pregnancy makes me awful! France seems to be the only place that routinely does them later, but I do get a 3rd tri scan to make up for it a little bit.

I hope it's not too much longer for you to wait!

my scan is today. So I totally understand how you ladies feel. It isn't until 2pm though...I kinda wish it were earlier...However, that does enable us to have an electrician come, checkout daycare and get stuff done around the house!

It is isn't it :blush: I'm not usually a jealous person but I see people having them at 18 weeks and go into a massive jealous huff. Pregnancy makes me awful! France seems to be the only place that routinely does them later, but I do get a 3rd tri scan to make up for it a little bit.

I hope it's not too much longer for you to wait!

neither am i, but it's hard :D i'm super impatient anyways and even my midwife thought that its sorta late.

if i was still in germany (where i'm originally from) i wouldn't have to wait this long. they also have 3 scans, but most women get more than that (pretty much every visit to the doctor, they get one...can you imagine?!!)

i don't have long to wait now..monday is THE big day :happydance:

went for a private scan today as they couldnt tell the gendewr at my 20 week scan and i am team pink!

We are team :pink:! She is measuring right on track, the only thing they couldn't see were her fingers because she kept her hands fisted. But they aren't concerned and will take another look at the hands when I go for the fetal echocardiogram at the end of the month.

Hi! Can I join you ladies? I'm due sept 18th with a baby boy! :)

Had our follow up anomoly scan appointment with our OBGYN today. Everything showed up on the scan as normal!!! I burst into tears when he told me that no abnormalities were detected and everything was all ok :happydance: Hubby was a champ and had tissues at the ready for me. Our dr was very impressed with him lol.

Had another quick scan and bub was very active putting its hands up to its face, perfect heartrate and unlike in the anomoly scan, legs open so we checked again on gender - definitely a girl still! :cloud9:

my scan is today. So I totally understand how you ladies feel. It isn't until 2pm though...I kinda wish it were earlier...However, that does enable us to have an electrician come, checkout daycare and get stuff done around the house!

Took me a minute to cotton on there... my first thought was 'why does she want an electrician at her scan?!'.

Congrats on all the lovely healthy scans yesterday ladies.

My growth scan tomorrow, hoping all is still on track. Taking hubby to tell the consultant what for, blood pressure is at silly levels all the time now (148/110 type area!) and my vision is getting very foggy which makes focussing or driving a real challenge. He needs to put up my tablets if we're not to have another preemie.

Have had a sore throat an ear ache for a few days now, DD really doesn't understand poorly mama and keeps telling me to 'come on!' if I read her stories too quietly!

Ahh congrats on all the scans ladies and welcome Ashley! I'll update the front page now.

How's everyone feeling? It's V day for me on Sunday and I've finally got my appetite back, stopped feeling nauseous and feel like I have some energy back! We go to Spain in 7 weeks so I'm really looking forward to a nice break before the little lady makes her appearance. We're also starting to decorate her room today which is exciting! Hope you're all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->