September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

becs0375

Mummy to Hope xx
Reaction score
Now we have all had our little bundles of love its time to support each other thorugh the next journey...losing those extra pounds!!!:flower::hugs:

So tell us what you are doing to lose weight and how much you want to lose!!​

was 10 stone before pregnancy, went up to 13.4 stone and 12.9 after i gave birth...

i need to lose 2 stone but if i reach that goal may try and lose another stone.

I was hoping breastfeeding would help but thats only started a craving for sweet things so im going to try and just cut out "bad"foods and count calories.

There is a all you can eat for £5 with a picture of three burgers at the bottom of this page, its an advert, is someone having a giggle on this forum !!!!

Love the thread, reason I changed my username was I started this - https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting-journals/452401-my-weightloss-journey.html

Don't want people I know seeing that :haha:

I didn't put much, if hardly any weight on during pregnancy and came out of the pregnancy fitting in to jeans I couldnt even fit in before. No idea how that worked but no complaining!
I need to lose 80-90lb :(! it's going to be tough but I'm really determined. I've already lost 1lb in two and a half days so I'm looking forward to weighing myself next wednesday which will be a week since I started :)

Oh i am with you guys!

Weight b4 pregnancy, 9st, (usually 8st 10lb but had gained a few pounds ttc)

Goal weight 8st 10lb (122lb)

Current weight 11st 3lb (157lb)

Already lost 4lb on first week of diet :happydance: in week 2 now

Weigh in day Wed

Still to loose 2st 5lb (35lb)
Or there abouts, maths never was a strong subject!:haha:

I am using the food focus site (thanks to Emzy)to log my food, i am breast feeding but don't feel i am hungry or missing out on anything vital to milk.
Atm i am not doing anything else, apart from being lazy i am too busy, and housework is counted on ff! :thumbup:

Love the thread, reason I changed my username was I started this - https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting-journals/452401-my-weightloss-journey.html

Don't want people I know seeing that :haha:

I didn't put much, if hardly any weight on during pregnancy and came out of the pregnancy fitting in to jeans I couldnt even fit in before. No idea how that worked but no complaining!
I need to lose 80-90lb :(! it's going to be tough but I'm really determined. I've already lost 1lb in two and a half days so I'm looking forward to weighing myself next wednesday which will be a week since I started :)

sisterRose you will now be called : ) is 216 pounds about 15 stone ?? because you dont look 15 stone so think either i worked it out wrong or your scales are wrong... im 3 times bigger than you and im 12 stone..

Yep, I'm 15 and a half stone :/!

I think I carry it ok, but the pictures are very flattering :p

Hi

I'm currently a whopping 256lbs I've always struggled with my weight in one way or another. The lightest I've ever been is 140lb and was a size 12 however this consisted of eating very little and going to the gym everyday for 2 hours, I was not at my healthiest

I'm doing small milestones so I would first like to lose 34lbs and will then set my next goal.

I'm aiming to eat healthy, no junk food and possibly use weightwatchers points. Exercise looking to use my fitbug which monitors your number of steps each day.

I am starting diet tomorrow Monday but will be weighing in on a Wednesday.

Good luck ladies xx

Hey ladies, just posting on here so I can find it easy in the morning. I've decided to weigh in first thing on Monday mornings... it all starts tomorrow :wacko:

Will post tomorrow to let you know the dreaded targets etc..

Good luck everyone! And well done btp on your 4lb loss!

Hi ladies

I'm joining for sure!! I started dieting 3 weeks ago and I was a whopping 16 stone 7lbs (231 lbs) which is a stone and a half more than when I fell pregnant. I actually gained since I had her! Before getting pregnant I was a size 16/18 and I'm now 18/20. My overall aim is to lose 5 stone (70lbs) and get down to 11s stone 7lbs (161lbs). That might still sound heavy to some of you but I've always been heavy and was at my happiest at this weight, when I was a size 12. So far I've been counting calories and I've lost 10lbs so I am currently 15 stone 10lbs (220lbs). I'm really happy with how it's going so far and think we will all do really well supporting one another on our weightloss journeys :flower:

xx

Its so nice we are all supporting each other!!

I lost over 4 stone before I feel pregnant, I only put on 10lbs and lost that pretty much straight away so I am now back on track, starting back on my slimming world plan, going to weigh myslef in the morning and then every Monday!! My aim is to get back into my blue cocktail dress, I can get it zipped halfway and the hook and eye does up at the top its just about an inch to get zipped together!! Apart from that I would like to lose another 2 stone, I would be happy being a size 14, I am an 18 now large 16 lol!!! I do my weighloss in dress sizes not weight!!
The best advice I was given was it doesn't matter how much you weigh its what dress size you want to be, so if a size 14 means I am 13 stone then so be it!!

Hi ladies, hoping I can join in?

Was 11st 8 before becoming El Preggo went up to 15 stoneish, weighed myself yesterday and am 13st exactly... now tiny is 8 weeks old i'm feeling up to exercise and that so my goal is to get to 12 and a half stone by xmas... (although how the hell I will accomplish that with all the nice things to eat at this time of year i'll never know!

Good Luck all.

xx

Hi Hellodoris! I know, worst time to diet this time of year... long nights and nice food, hmmm!

Its horrible dieting this time of year!! Cake, mine pies, chocolate, crisps mmmmmm the list goes on!!

I ate chocolate... i feel awful.. was only going to have a small amount, more than half is gone now.. diet starts tom ..

Ok so i dont weigh myself :nope: I never want to, i weigh far more than i look so i think i would get a total complex :dohh:

Sooo if its ok with everyone i'm going to do mine with pictures?? So maybe i will take one every 2 weeks or every month... i'm so so useless at diets or eating well.

Since either BnB isnt working for me tonight or my internet i cant upload photos so will do that tomorrow.

i'm loving the idea of pics of Blob it will be the reverse of peoples bump pics when pregnant.

I might see if I get the courage to take a pic every now and then

I agree this is going to be the hardest time of year to diet but if we can get through crimbo new year will be alot easier and less likely to be tempted.

It would be great if I could lose a stone by crimbo but will be happy with anything at the moment

! I do my weighloss in dress sizes not weight!!
The best advice I was given was it doesn't matter how much you weigh its what dress size you want to be, so if a size 14 means I am 13 stone then so be it!!

I tend to go by clothes too, although i get a bit crazy with the scales! I have a huge vac bag full of my 'old' clothes waiting to be unpacked, i am still in maternity clothes atm, my 2 jeans and various tops, i have bought some tops but refuse to go buying clothes when i know i have stacks of stuff, just all in the wrong size atm!!

My dh is on weight watchers, so this makes it much easier for me, i am cooking healthy stuff for him, and just logging all my food i eat, i am getting on with it well, and pleased with just being on a diet, i feel more energetic even only after 2 weeks!

Happy Monday to all, and good luck to those starting their diets today.:happydance:

Best tip I ever had was...

Nothing tastes as good as getting into that little black dress feels.

If i am tempted i think what would i rather, eat or have that feeling of being my 'happy' size, and the food never wins! :thumbup:

BTP xxx:hugs:

Happy Monday ladies and good luck to those starting diets today! x :flower:

ps loving the non bump pic idea, although noone wants to see a pick of my mummy tummy covered in stretch marks!!

I don't think you ever get rid of your Mummy tummy lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->