September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

I'm having nothing but tea :dohh: i feel like poop so im just not hungry. I totally am going to print out a photo and look at it when im hungry and bored :lol:

Blob i'm always wearing mis matched undies :)

Emzy - I've just had Oats so simple winter Warmer (plum and cinamon) its lovely only bought it this week (3 1/2 pts)

Yetserday was a bit of disaster as JJ wouldnt settle all day so I wasnt as prepared food wise as I wanted to be hope to manage to orgsanise myself better today

Having chicken pesto pasta tonight its quick and easy just need to work out the point damage

Yea only was i get lunch is if i've made a soup and then i can heat it up :nope:

Had weetabix with mixed raisins for breakfast, gonna have chicken salad for dinner and either chicken breast with roasted veg or spiced lamb in a pita with a spoon of low fat greek yogurt and salad for tea + lots of water throughout the day

mmm getting hungry now! I made phillidelphia chicken last night, was so easy and so yummy! https://www.philadelphia.co.uk/philadelphia3/page?siteid=philadelphia3-prd&locale=uken1&PagecRef=681 x

I was going to look at the Philly site as i like what they have made in the adverts. Might have to get some in my next shop!

mmm getting hungry now! I made phillidelphia chicken last night, was so easy and so yummy! https://www.philadelphia.co.uk/philadelphia3/page?siteid=philadelphia3-prd&locale=uken1&PagecRef=681 x

This is one of our regular meals! I use the spring onion and pepper philli, but tonight i have done the garlic and herb one! I use the low fat bacon to top it, it is pretty good and if you put it into food focus it works out the calls etc.
I serve with boiled pots and steamed veg. Yummy!

In the over right now! :thumbup:

Does anyone know if it's better to weigh in the morning or at night? tomorrow is my weigh in day and exactly one week since I started to exercise everyday and eat well. Very nervous!

Good luck sisterrose! Def weigh in the morning, its when you're at your lightest before eating all the food for the day x

I always weigh in the morning!!

Had a crap day, Hope has been so unsettled so I have hardly eaten anything!!

Sisterrose I think mornings are most accurate as later in the day your weiht can depend on how much you've drunk or eaten just before weigh in...... Good Luck !

Becs - Your day sounds like me yesterday.... JJ has been more settled but my eating has still been sporadic today, didnt get to eat my pesto chicken pasta as DH wasnt hungry after his pizza at lunch.

New Day New Diet :)

Oooo good luck SisterR! I'm dreading next monday already :haha:

I love the 'new day new diet' as I've been completely crap AGAIN today. I had beans on toast for breakfast, so not a good start really. Then a tuna mayo & cheese sarnie (light mayo - like it matters lol) & shape yog (and a few chocs left over from my birthday lol). Then, I took DD to an indoor play centre near us, and had burger, chips and a big muffin for tea!!!!!!

I blame my OH. He usually works 7.30am - 4pm every day, but today he's had to work 3pm - 11pm. Hence the beans on toast (I made him a full english so it's the least I could do to eat beans on toast). Also, I wouldn't usually go to playmania on a weeknight, but I didn't wanna be sat in the house all aft with the kids on my own. So, I blame my OH entirely for my muffin-eating spree. Well, actually, I blame his boss. And the entire of West Yorkshire Police. They might be good at catching criminals, but they're no good at helping people lose weight.

That said, as he was off I have managed to get to the gym today. I did about 40 mins cardio (treadmill, cross trainer, rower, stepper) and 50 ab crunches. I used to do 175 ab crunches, but I tried 100 last week and couldn't get out of bed the next day!

Also, I timed myself on the treadmill for the first time. I used to love running, and used to run 1 1/2 miles in about 13 mins at my fittest. Today it took me 13.30 to run/walk a mile, and then I was knackered! I can remember my staple jog was 2 miles straight though before... Bugger.

I tried my cross trainer out yesterday, and it hurts my knees. My gym instructor says it's because it's compact, so the stride on it is shorter than the ones at the gym. I'm still gonna give it a go tomorrow, but only when I REALLY can't get to the gym.. don't wanna knacker my legs up.

Well done everyone on eating all the healthy breakfasts. I'm back on Shredded wheat in the morning!

I've lost 5lbs this last week! :wohoo: very happy with that. I've added end of week 1 photos to compare on my weightloss thread. Now I'm just over 15stone
Hope this week goes just as well :D

Well done sister rose, that is fab loss!:happydance::thumbup:

Weight watchers have changed their points system, it is based on the fact that different foods burn and absorb in different ways, so carbs are not so efficiently burnt as protein, i am thinking this is why i used to loose weight eating an egg every morning on a diet because its a protein, where as now the porridge i am eating is a carb and fills me up but perhaps is not as great to loose weight to?
Anyway as long as you are taking in less than the energy you burn off weight will go, and i know i am doing that, by a long way! :happydance:

I had my weigh in today, i have lost another 2lb, :thumbup: makes total loss 6lb, so that is ok, i want it to drop off me but think i have a bit of an unrealistic view on it! (long story, eating problems at a young age, but not since childhood!)

Good luck anyone weighing in, and have a good eating day everyone!!

Has anyone got a target date to loose by? Mine is about April next year, i would like to be there for spring time, i can look forward then, like i did with the pregnancy, there is a goal! :hugs:

Well done BTP and Bekss xxx Thats brilliant!!!!!

I rounded my day off yesterday with some haribo lol, oh well have had porridge for brekky!! Really need to get back into my Davina dvd's, I used to do them in between going to the gym!!

Mine is christmas :rofl: Now thats silly right?? I dont think i really have much to lose though its just bugging me. With Tab it just went and i was wearing hotpants 8 weeks after :cry:

Anyhooo think i've been ok,
Yesterday missed breakfast (busy)
Lunch - soup
A soda scone
Dinner - mash and beef and veg

Oooh sorry well done girls thats a fab loss :wohoo:

I've lost 5lbs this last week! :wohoo: very happy with that. I've added end of week 1 photos to compare on my weightloss thread. Now I'm just over 15stone
Hope this week goes just as well :D

I had my weigh in today, i have lost another 2lb, :thumbup: makes total loss 6lb, so that is ok, i want it to drop off me but think i have a bit of an unrealistic view on it! (long story, eating problems at a young age, but not since childhood!)

Fantastic news you two .... wishing you both another great week ahead !

Becs / Optical - lets hope we all have a better day today
Blob - Naughty you for missing your Brekkie !

Had rubbish day and to be honest there is no excuse this time
Brekkie - Porridge
Lunch - Jacket spud and cauliflower Cheese :blush:
Dinner - Crumpets X4 :blush:

Well Done BTP and SisterR thats fab!!! Sister R we are similar weights, I was 15 st 10lb last week... hoping I will have got to 15st 7 this week then I will have lost a stone!

I haven't had breakfast yet, Holly surprised me by sleeping in til 9.30!!

I dont lik breakfast :nope:

Just made some parsnip soup for lunch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->