September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

BTP you suspect right :blush: can't decide if I should go to weigh in tonight.

Did I say diet starts Monday? I meant Monday, April 2014..... :blush:
And fatter and fatter I grow.....

The worst part is that I am craving the WORST food right now. I want fatty, salty, sugary terrible things! Quite fiercely. :growlmad:

I am too Sarah, the chocolate, and biscuits and cakes are pulling me in, when usually I can not eat them, I have gone into reverse! :dohh:

I have awful toothache this week so i cant go out running as its 100x worse outside in the cold, so a run would just about be the end of it!
I get tooth root out tomorrow so hopefully next week i will feel like resuming the running, I will plan a healthy week of meals, and try to be as busy as possible and be out rather than eating biscuits every time i go into the kitchen! :haha:

Weight, about 12lb off goal start date monday...ish! :haha: Intend to go back on food focus, and run, i have a wardrobe of clothes a size smaller than i am, and i am so determined not to but the next size up!

:hugs::kiss:

Oh god.
Started P90X with husband today.
Muscles are quivering.
But it felt really good to work out and work hard.
I am debating whether or not to use the scale at all.
On the one hand, it's nice to feel the accomplishment of having lost a certain number of pounds.
On the other hand, it's a very inaccurate way of judging fitness progress and has often been a massive discouragement to me in the past. I might do this new regime based solely on how well I feel, how well I can perform fitness-wise, and how well my clothes are fitting.

Sarah, I think no scales is a brilliant idea, mine are broken atmand all it has done is make me think oh well, if i put it on i cant weigh and see it! lol
I think how you and your clothes feel is a much better and actually accurate in certain ways than weighing in each week.

Good luck xx:hugs::kiss:

Oh. My. God.
I hurt so effin' much. I knew I was out of shape, but this is just shameful! :blush:

So proud of myself.
I was so close to copping out today.
I am so so sore.
I am tired and grumpy and achey and all I want in the world is to have a hot bath, a herbal tea and 14 hours of sleep.
But!!!!!
I did it.
I got out the weights and the mat and hit the play button for another 75 minutes of punishing workouts.
Today at the Zoo, we did the long loop and I was really feeling my muscles wake up. It felt really good. So did this workout.
The idea of it is :sick: but the actual workout is :bodyb:

Well, four days in and I flaked out again.
I am not even that tired today, just mentally tired and the program has a 90-minute yoga session. I just couldn't sit through it. I felt so irritated and impatient.
I could have really used the stretching, but I did not have the mental focus to get through that much yoga at this time of the evening. It didn't help that Tobe was being super clingy and would not go to bed! :growlmad:
So... writing this off as a rest day. I did 20 minutes of the program. I will jump back in tomorrow and do the yoga on my scheduled rest day.

I admire your sticking power Sarah, I just can't get motivated, I really don't know why, I think its because i have less than a stone to go, but I soooooo want it gone! I have never had so little motivation but never been so busy either, I think I just grab stuff I shouldnt eat in haste as I am cooking for the children, then eat my own stuff and end up with a daily overeat.
As for the running, like you I feel so much better for doing it, but just can't find that push to do it!

SO, Next week (again!!) I am going to eating healthily and attempt at least 2 runs, that is my....pledge??? :haha:

Ok so Be back Monday evening to let you know how it went! :blush:

Must be more positive!

:hugs::kiss:BTP xx

btp - I have no willpower to speak of, but my husband sure does. I just grab his shirttails and go. I don't have a great track record for the nights when I am on my own. There is always some excuse. I didn't do the workout last night because the boys kept me hopping until 9pm and I really didn't have any energy left whatsoever by that time. But.... again.... excuses - I'm full of them! :)
And I want a slimmer waistline so badly right now, but I would also kill for a platter of cheese and crackers and some good wine. Very hard to resist. Sigh.

nom nom cheese and crackers

Well I lack motivation too so as of tomorrow im starting the biggest loser meal replacement plan either short term or long term havent decided yet.

- Just need to stop fixating on chocolate and junk food and reduce my portion sizes so thought at work for brekkie and lunch use the meal replacement so I think about food less. Hoping that will get me in the right mindset.

nom nom cheese and crackers

Well I lack motivation too so as of tomorrow im starting the biggest loser meal replacement plan either short term or long term havent decided yet.

- Just need to stop fixating on chocolate and junk food and reduce my portion sizes so thought at work for brekkie and lunch use the meal replacement so I think about food less. Hoping that will get me in the right mindset.

I think this may be the way forward for me too, just to shift a stone, I have looked at slimfast and tesco alternative and tbh its easy, no faffing about in the kitchen, my most sinning place to be!
I think like you it will take my mind off whats for breakfast or dinner and just have a replacement.
I dont eat too badly, its the junk in between i need to stop.

must dash my sons birthday cake in oven, its a huge chocolate cake, mmmm, next week for diet, and i really mean it this time! MUST DO IT!!:dohh:

Well I've been doing the shakes for breakfast and snacking on fruit or carrots in between meals, sandwich for lunch with light yogurt...... But don't feel I've lost anything. Wish my foot would heal quicker so I can start exercising too.

Biggest loser shakes are surprisingly easy with the cup and most taste ok only one do far has left a nasty after taste afterwards.

I'm going to continue next week with breakfast then week after have the shakes for lunch too so by then I should be more used to it.

Whew! On and of and on the wagon again for me over the past week. A few unexpected nights of partying...:blush:
But made myself exercise tonight even when I really really didn't want to, so that's good!

well, back on the wagon and 3lb lighter!!!:happydance:

I am using my fitness pal on my phone and i did one run last week, i think it keeps me better organised with foods, i am eating aprox 200 cal breakfast 400 lunch and 600 tea, and seem to be consuming bladder bursting quantities of decaf coffee inbetween lol
however it is working so far and making dh do it too so we can support each other.

If anyone else wants to try it i can have another diet pal, you can message each other and it keeps you updated on each others sucsess! :hugs:
Got to go, another wee!!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"