September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

My day has started making soup :) Going to have soup every lunch now :haha:

Morning ladies! everyone prepared? According to the wii fit weighs I've lost another 2lb!
Also love the pic idea, i put some on my weightloss thread the other day and I'll be uploading new ones every week :thumbup:

mmmm soup. What kind are you making Blob?

I put some tomato soup on today made couliflower last week going to make pea next :)

Mmm I love soup. I made a lovely pea, cucumber and mint soup earlier this year was lush x

All sound lovely!

I made leek and potatoe soup last night for tea :D x

All sound lovely!

I made leek and potatoe soup last night for tea :D x

I had porridge for breakfast and going to have some pasta for lunch then a roast tea done the slimming world way lol!!

I had weetabix for brekkie, about to have a tuna salad for lunch and think chicken breast and veggies for tea mmmm

becs I like the slimming world recipies! Thing is everything they want you to eat takes forever to make which just isn't practical some days... I wish I had loads of time to cook. I guess now that Holly has settled a bit and I can put her in her chair for a bit, I could cook in the afternoons! I made a yummy chilli the other night and she sat watching me!

Has anyone got any recipies for any yummy healthy food that I could try out?

xx

Righty... I've been on the scales and it's not too bad (thank god lol).

Pre-preg I weighed 9 stone 10lbs ish, and was a size 10/12. I was really toned though, and went to the gym quite a lot. I'd also only just passed my test, so was used to walking everywhere.

This morning, I weigh 10 stone 10lbs. BUT I can't fasten my size 12 jeans. They pull up, but there's no way in hell that I can even get them close enough to fasten, even without doing the button up.

I'm crap at dieting. And by crap, I mean REALLY crap. So far today I had shredded wheat (which has to be the most boring food I have ever tasted along with dry ryvitas), a yoghurt, a banana and a jaffa cake. But tonight it's BIL's birthday, so we're having an indian take-away.

So, I've been out and bought a cross trainer. It's just a basic manual one, and it squeaks a lot, but for £30 out of classifieds what do I expect? lol. I aim to do at least 20 mins a day on it as i don't have a wii, and can't always get to the gym. I'm gonna buy an ab cruncher too.

I'd like to get back to how I was, and I know it's possible cos I managed it after having Emma. This is my inspirational pic... It was taken the friday before xmas last year, and I got my bfp on New year's eve. I wanna wear this again this year. I will do it!!!

Attachments

• inspirational.jpg
    inspirational.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 10
wow optical great pic, like insperational pics, this is mine...
img005.jpg
me and dh I was my happy weight! :happydance:

My wedding pics are a happy weight too, but its hard to see in a wedding dress!

Hey ladies, I forgot to weigh myself this morning so going to do it in the morning!! Total baby brain!!
Had a sarnie for lunch with a penguin a yogurt and banana!! Done all my veg for tea so I am all set!!

ooh love the inspirational pics!! Here's mine, aged 20 and size 12 with my friend Tony. The second is the same night with my friend Danielle. I WILL look like this again (Ok maybe a bit older lol)

While we are at it, here is my horrendous picture. It's of me the other week at the beer festival and I look huge! I hate it. I might stick both on my fridge for inspiration!!

xx

Attachments

• skinny me.jpg
    skinny me.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 12
  • skimmy me 2.jpg
    skimmy me 2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11
  • fat me.jpg
    fat me.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9
I haven't got any inspirational pics for any of you because I've always been a fatty :rofl:

I would like to join started the diet today before I got pregnant I was 9st now am 10st9lb and would like to get down to 8and a half stone. Its a hard time to diet with the cold dark nights but am determined to lose weight. Good luck to everyone else starting diets today

I know!! I was 11 and a half stone then believe it or not! I've always been heavier than I look so weight isn't a great thing to go by. I was a size 12 and was very happy at that weight up until about 12 and a half stone, so I'm aiming for 11 and a half x

Well this isnt the photo but its close enough to what i want again :lol: This was me about 6 weeks pregnant this time, so i know its ok as i got down from Tabs :dohh:

For some reason my laptop wont let me see my other photos that i need to look at and focus :cry:

LOVE the miss match undies :rofl: wasnt really for public was my bump photo on Christmas Day :blush:

Attachments

• 872.jpg
    872.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 11
Morning girls

Weetabix for brekkie again! What's everyone else having?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"