September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

Good luck, in my food shop today I ordered Hershey chocolate - 1) because it's taste isn't Moreish 2) it's in little individually wrapped bars of 12g so gives me my chocolate fix without blowing out.

Three days in a row of 30-day shred for me. It feels really good to work out and I really really love the fact that the work-outs are 20 minutes. It is very manageable at that length. Still, husband has his work cut out for him making sure the boys aren't trying to crawl all over me while I work out.
So the exercise is good. The diet, not so much. :blush:

Good luck, in my food shop today I ordered Hershey chocolate - 1) because it's taste isn't Moreish 2) it's in little individually wrapped bars of 12g so gives me my chocolate fix without blowing out.

I buy a block of 70% dark choc and have a square a day as my fix, but the problem is last time i was healthy eating i found i was eating the whole lot, so i am not going to buy any at all :cry:

Sarah this is the biggest problem, getting Rosie out from under my feet, if i put kinect on she gets really exited then stands in front of it!:dohh:

:hugs:xx

Day 2! lol

I have skipped on the rubbish for a day, i had cereal for breakfast, a special k bar and some light rice cracker crisp things at lunch time, and roast beef with potato and veg for tea, weight watchers yog with a few blueberries later, today I am going to have a coffee in a mo, but i did find i drank loads yesterday, I am just a picker so if i go to the kitchen i look for food!

onward for today and putting the lid on the biscuit tin! :haha:

Jean status...still tight!:rofl:

I went for a run! Big news, i don't usually do anything like that! My son is improving his fitness to join the Navy so running is part of what he does so he took me with him, it was great fun, we get on so well and it's nice to get out the house, I just said I am going out and did! :thumbup:
Feel much better for getting out and running and went much further than i would alone, when can I go again!:thumbup:

Hope everyone doing ok, I bought chocolate for a square a day, but not opened it yet:haha:

Big :hugs::flower:

Hey girls, long time no chat, I hope you don't mind me popping in to update.

I've lost over 6stone now. I am so chuffed. I have 2stone to go to get to target. Fingers crossed I'll get there by the summer but it takes as long as it takes.

How are you all getting on?

BTP...running! Go girl! Although when I go walking now I do find myself sdtarting to jog without being out of breath, it's a liberating feeling.

Hi Snoozie,
WOW :shock:6 stone, another huge weight loss, that is amazing!
It is hard work so well done you! How have you lost so much, and maintained loosing?
Yes handy having an older son, he makes me go!

Back soon x:hugs:

Huge kudos, Snoozie - that is inspiring!
I've fallen off the wagon 5 days in to the 30-day shred. Plus I'm eating really badly - just nibbling at stuff, then snacking o crap.
Bad bad bad.
I think I'll start fresh on Monday? :) :haha:

Yes Sarah, enjoy some Birthday cake first!

I have run 2 days in a row now, we are not going til Monday now, I would like to get out 2-3 times a week if i can, I am really enjoying it.
I jumped on the scales and I have lost 2 and 3/4 lb this week, although its not official til Monday! (i have been known to sneak a pre weigh in then it go up!)
I am enjoying the running, and healthy eating is good, just could do with eating more!

Back soon, hope everyone has a great weekend xx:hugs:

Thanks ladies. I'm a few lb off my 6.5st award. On a little breather plateau at the moment, I worked hard to get my 6st award. I do need to gear up again and push on. I have another 2-2.5st to lose. I'll keep going and then concentrater on maintaining.

BTP, what plan are you following, I eat loads on sw.

Sarah, nibbly bits are hard. I find the childrens plates hard, full of lovely nibbly bits that go in the bin! I have one friend who quickly squirts the plates with washing up liquid to stop her nibbling lol!

Snoozie, I don't really follow a plan, I base it on what I know I can eat and what i used to eat on weight watchers, healthy eating and portion control! I eat no crisps, biscuits etc i don't believe you can have what you like on any diet its all rubbish, its basic maths!
I eat a square of dark choc a day my treat! If i don't loose i go onto food focus and start entering all i eat, so far i have not had to do that but its only been a week!
Want to run 3-4 times a week, done 2 this week but again first week!

I find it hardest not eating the kids foods, especially as they quite often hand me a biscuit or chocolate bar with a nibble out of it, I have to throw it in the bin, i hate waste but have to do it!

How about you?

I do have the 30 day shred, but its still wrapped up and in drawer, thats back up plan 2! lol xx

Oh my god, I can barely move this morning.
I was out dancing last night at the Zoo staff party. Woohoo!
Definitely burned some calories there!!
Just going to finish up that birthday cake this weekend and then Monday, starting the 30-day shred over and cleaning up the diet.

Weigh in, lost 1.5 lb, prob would have been better if not for the weak moment that was a mars bar!
It will be slow because its the last push, i have about 7lb to loose to be at a 'happy' weight!:thumbup:

Hope everyone doing ok xx

Off for a run again later:happydance:

Well done on the loss BTP

Sarahkka - I'm starting again tomorrow too. I've been really slack and there's no excuses!

Ok, so bad week, party food and lots of chocolate in the house, bloomin tesco selling 5 mars bars for £1 and packs of twix for £1, so i get it in, for the children of course:blush:
I did some running but over ate, there's no way round it!
So i start again today, not even weighing in, so off i go again, had a good day, roast chicken and veg for tea, started logging intake with food focus again, keep an eye on it! :thumbup:

Good luck sarah, whatever monday!:winkwink:

Thanks Jelly, it wasn't very long lived lol:haha:

:hugs::kiss:

I am the worlds worst dieter! I have just been stuffing my face with one occasion or another, birthday cake a plenty etc, so i think half term its just not possible to diet as such so next week i am going to weigh and just try to rid that last half stone, if i try 10lb loss i will be in happy place! :thumbup:

Hope everyone ok, and lack of posting i suspects lack of dieting! :blush:

:kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->