September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

Wow congrats thats fab, strange it was only this morning I was wondering how you were getting on.

I'm on weightwatchers at the moment and the loss is so slow that I'm thinking i
if going back to slimming world just can't decide meetings or online.

Hope your enjoying your new clothes!

Nice to hear from you Snoozie, and congrats on your recent weightloss. 3 stone is amazing :thumbup:

x

Thankyou both.

Jelly, I love sw, only diet I've ever stuck to. I love the classes, gives me the support I've always needed to lose weight. Great way to make new friends too. SW fits easily into my life, loads more to lose but getting there. Are you on my fb? I have a slimming support group on their too, full of like minded mums and idea swops etc.

I'm back!! Need to lose 3 stone before the end of the year when we start ttc again, that's doable isn't it?! been really good today. After my 1st 10lb loss after having Holly, I got down to 14st 10lb and yesterday I weighed myself and I'm back to 15st 10lbs, so I gained a stone back. I'm not surprised I've been eating sooo much crap lately. Well done to everyone with their fab weight losses x

Hey Emzy -

I think 3 stone is possible average of half a stone per month

My weightloss has been incredibly slow so I'm hoping changing from weightwatchers to slimmingworld will help me start losing again. I've still got 5 stone I want to lose.

Lost 2lbs this week which is ok but since JJ was born I've only lost just under 2 stone, but since feb I've only lost 6lbs. I keep gaining and losing the same pounds !

Hope you have a great first week xx

Quick update from me:
I'm officially done with P90x.
Down 19 lbs from start and only 2 lbs off my goal weight for TTC.
However, I am setting a new goal weight for myself. I think I would like to lose another 14 lbs.
So....
I'm having a mini-recuperation break, then starting more diet and exercise as of Monday next week.

Wow Sarah that's excellent,

What's your plans for the next 14lbs?

Ballet and pilates.
And a lot of cardio - hiking and walking.

Hey Emzy :wave: welcome back! I think 3 stone is achievable if you work hard at it :) why don't you try creating a dieting journal to keep track of everything? I know that really helped me along and the support from other women in that section encouraged me to keep going and by writing down everything that i eat and the cals I know exactly where I am with things.

Sarah, huge congrats on your achievement so far and best of luck with the next 14lb!

x

I'm fed up with it all. Had to have my dress taken out because of the bloating. Feck it, i'll try again when I get back from honeymoon.

Good luck ladies!

Back in a few weeks when i've got my motivation back :(

Long time update from me !

Last week I manged to complete my first 5k and this week I did my second 5k and cut my time by awhole minute !!

I'm still having to walk alot but the times I'm running/jogging are longer now about 2 1/2 to 4 minutes. Think I could of improved my time today but I forgot to eat before the gym. Asked the instructor what would be a respectable time to aim for and she said 36 minutes, so I have 6 more minutes to cut.

Just shuffling us back to the top of the pile, seeing as its new year and those stars not preggers again may like to start the new year with some healthy stuff and some support from other Stars!:thumbup:

I have looked back and my starting weight Nov 2010 was 11st 3lb! I am now about the 9st mark, I lost 5lb before Christmas which was a good move as I don't feel like the usual Christmas pudding in January!
So I am back, to share healthy eating tips, boast any fitness acheivements, (although they will be few, my idea of anything is the school run, or kinect which dh bought for Christmas :dohh: long story)
Here's hoping we can get a little group of us back together to support our push on a bit of a healthier lifestyle and some support in our quest! :hugs:

:thumbup:

:hi:

Well after dieting on and off all of 2011 I'm still dieting!

Lost 30lbs in 2011 and gained back 9 in 3 weeks over Xmas :blush:

Going to slimming world and really hoping I can shift some more weight before having baby no2. Now back at work I've only managed to get to the gym once. However new year and getting used to a work routine hoping I can go at least twice a week which is more realistic.

Just me and you atm then Jelly!

Wow 30lb, I hadn't realised you had lost so much, that is a great achievement, how many more lb before you are at target, or just happy with it?
I have decided I start Monday, I have toothache which is making me too grumpy to diet! lol

I don't do anything particular like gym or anything, I may get a fitness thing for the kinect, I think I could find some time for it, although Rosie stands in front of it and it looses me, but I can try! :haha:

Right, thanks for dropping by, and have a friend that put on 1 and a half stone over Christmas:shock: not quite sure how she only had 3 days off work:rofl:

anyway :hug: for now xx

hiiii didnt even no this thread had been set up lol

well after bein a stone lighter after having izzy i was chuffed lol dunno how i managed it as i wasnt sick craved healthy food i guess lol

anyway i split with izzys dad wen she was 3 months old and well lets just say iv piled on the weight through comfort eating take aways thunking it wasnt worth cooking for myself

in august this year i met someone new and things are going really well with us but after seein pics of me the other week i really need to do something about my weight lol

im joining weight watchers on sat so if anyone has any tips they are welcome as i tend to give in and really strugle to stick with diets lol need to loose about 2 stone gone from a size 14 to a 18 in 18 months

Hi Choc !

I've done WW and still have the app on my phone which I would highly recommend as makes it so much easier to track your pp.

Good Luck!

BTP - Id be happy to get back to my wedding weight which is just over 2 stone however my ultimate goal would be to lose another 3 1/2 stone as this is a weight I have previously been most comfortable with as didnt struggle to maintain but still felt good etc.

Finding it difficult to get focused since being at work, however cleaned out the fridge and freezer so hoping to only buy healthy food and plan quick meals for during the week to help keep me on track

We have the kinnect and I used to use when JJ was 3 mths old the biggest loser, but its more difficult to use now as jj s toys take up too much space in our front room!

I started Jillian Michael's 30-day shred today. I have gained back half of what I lost last spring. Hoping to shift 20 lbs this time.
Giving up wine :hissy: , cutting back on carbs and going for lean protein and veg - all that boring horrible stuff that works.

:wave: I'm back again too. (Thanks Christmas!)

Early October I was 9st 6lb, since late October I decided to ease up on my diet and ate A LOT of junk, but still maintained exercise.

Just before Christmas I weighed 9st 12lb and today, I'm 10st 5lb! I really did eat a lot over christmas though. I drank almost every day for a week, and one night I recall sitting down with a pizza with OH, then I stuffed myself with 25 roses chocolates, then ice cream with cake....then pringles....then more chocolate.... :blush: that was a daily basis for over a week....

So Monday night I decided to have my last taste of the delicious fattening food, a dominos pizza, wedges, cheesecake with icecream and pringles! phew.

So, I'd love to be under 10st again in the next few months. If I did it before, I'll do it again :)

Hello Choc, Jelly, Sarah and SR, :hi:

Choc,
I found the opposite when I am single, I don't bother cooking for myself and end up with beans on toast or a baked potato and loose loads of weight! When I cook for a partner or others I eat while I cook, and then the meal and pile the weight on! lol
Sounds like things have not been easy but pleased to hear you seem happy with your new oh:hugs:
I have used weight watchers, and i think they are good, discipline yourself to write stuff down, but you can write down things you were temped to eat but didn't also, then add all those up and see what you saved yourself from! it helps keep you positive. I have used Food Focus online its a free think you put all your details in, how much you want to loose, etc and it works out what you can have, you then use it as a food diary and it tells you what you have left, I find i need to log it like that, i am logic and it appeals to the obvious side in me! :haha:
Good Luck xx:hugs:

Jelly,
I want to get to 8st 5lb, that is my happy weight, I am quite little and comfy in that and it gives a few lb each way, its that last stone that keeps coming and going! :dohh:
I have Rosie blocking kinect is my big problem, I need to get dh to take the girls out so I can do it!:hugs:

Sarah,
OMG, you remind me I bought the 30 day shred months ago, and it is still sealed in the dvd drawer:blush:
I find Rosie won't let me do that sort of thing, she wouldn't sit and watch, may think about it but sticking with diet atm, I am still in festive food mode, hopefully i can force feed the kids the rest of the christmas food this weekend leaving a blank canvas (empty cupboards) for the healthy stuff!
Good luck with the shred, let me know how it goes!:hugs:

SR, Yes, Christmas has done me no favors at all with my weight!
I pick at stuff the same way, just sweet after sweet, then don't eat meals! I find pizza so easy to eat loads of!
Yes I am sure you will do it again, it is actually quite nice after about a week of diet it feels like an old friend is back!(I feel bloated and horrible so need to eat healthy foods again!) :hugs:

I am more familiar with the diet mode than anything else, although I have to confess to being a lazy dieter, and not eating all day then having healthy food in the evening, I know it does me no good, sometimes i am so rushed all day its the only way i can eat and sometimes i just find it easier to do it that way, I expect it stinks of some sort of dissorder or other! 9its slimfast without the shakes:rofl:):haha

Anyway good luck all, I am starting on Monday, healthy eating, and will see about doing anything else later, one thing at a time! lol

:hugs::kiss:BTP

Weigh in tomorrow morning....4 weeks 5 days before a weekend away, would like to be a few pound lighter, i have ordered size 8 clothes so had better stop eating chocolate! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->