• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

mama2connor - ive been here (sneakily) for the past week lol !!!

Are any of you ladies desperate to find out the gender?? I am so impatient and have 6 & 1/2 weeks to wait.....it feels like forever!!!

I know if I had the money I would have a private scan, but can't afford it!!!

Everyone has said it will be a girl so I have it in my head it will be, but I NEED to know..NOW!!!! lol.
My son would love a baby sister, which surprised me.....Perhaps we are on team pink?! xx

Double posted in first tri thread....

Hiya girls, well I am back from my scan and everything was fine!!

Baby was very wriggly, wouldn't stop moving around actually! And it measured bigger, so I have been put forward by 5 days so I am now 13 weeks and 2 days!! :happydance: I don't think I have ever been so relieved or happy!

Here is my little one!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/sc001d69e8.jpg

So I am officially classing myself as 2nd tri now!!

Ooooh, Fish&Chips, could you change my due date from 16th Sept to 11th Sept please? Thanks!

Can you change mine from the 16th sept to the 13th please :D

Congratulations Asher! Glad everything went well, it's just such an amazing experience isn't it! Lovely picture too x

Okay, I wanted to see if anyone's belly is doing what mine is...

So my uterus is still fairly low...I know this because I was at the Dr. last Thurday and he felt my uterus and found the heartbeat. However, I seem to be "showing." I have had a few family members and friends who know comment on my belly. And to be honest, my belly is sticking out a bit...and it doesnt feel flabby. So my question is, what is making my stomache do that? Is it still bloating? I get so embarassed when people tell me Im showing because in my head I know thats not baby. Or is my uterus pushing other organsup towards my stomache making my belly expand?

Im confused and feel stupid for even having to ask.

hey zo23, Could be a number of things, but surely some of it must be baby?? I know alot of the time mine was bloat, but I know I def have a bump forming. Sorry not to be much help!!!!

I have booked my private scan to find out the gender!!!! YAY!!!

1st April! Can't wait!

x x x x x

Limpetsmum, I love gardening too. We have just put in a lovely border in the back garden, and slowly I am putting my plants in, my kitchen looks like a nursery at the mo with all the propagators in it!!! LOL.
Ooh what have you got in your propagators hun? I haven't put any seeds in yet as i've been too poorly! I hope to at least get some pansies in for when i build my tortoise enclosure :happydance:

Zo23 - don't forget your uterous is quite large despite bubba being small (? size of a watermelon now) so it'll be that making you swell. I'm the same - i was told todasy i look 5 months pregnant yet it's not bloat as it feels quite solid especially these past few days. I guess we're all different hun - just go with the flow & enjoy heehee.

Well i've found the travel system i want at way below half the price! Just waiting to hear back for the seller then my parents are going to buy it fo rme YAAAAY! I was planning to buy from the baby show but the colour i've seen is a limited edition & it's proving to be as rare as rocking horse s**t

hi,i,m limpets nana,just tryin to find my way around the forum lookin forward to hearing from any or all of you and looking forward to seeing some of you at the baby show in may:flower:

Hi mom - glad you found us.....now can you find us again tomorrow lol :hugs:

hi,i,m limpets nana,just tryin to find my way around the forum lookin forward to hearing from any or all of you and looking forward to seeing some of you at the baby show in may:flower:

Hello Limpetsmum Mum!!! Hello and welcome!! xx
Oooh, 15 weeks today!!!

Hello Girlies

Looking to join you, I am 14 weeks today!!!

Loube x

Oh my god limpetsmum you have a tortoise too!!!
I dont know why but I am so excited to know this....I have a 6 year old horsfield who is currently in the fridge and because we moved last November I need to get started on his for the better weather coming. That and his indoor table is full of crap and paperwork so that needs tidyed out and his soil and plants put in. What kind do you have??

Well again today I feel crappy....am seeing my midwife for the very first time at 12:50 and looking forward to it but am guessing I will be left dissapointed as I remember being the last time.:dohh:BUT I take a pee sample so hopefully she will see if its another infection making me feel rubbish which I secretly hope it is and not that I am getting morning sickness.

Plus I have noticed when I feel rubbish my wee boy decides to have a poo-a-thon he is on no3 and counting plus they are pretty whiffy as he loves his fruit and veg:sick:

Will speak later.

Emma.xx

Morning lovelies!!!!!

Hope we all had a lovely weekend!! I caught up with a friend that I havent seen for a year, was brilliant!!!

Not feeling too hot today, feel like I am coming down with something, but then I think I over done it yesterday so going to have a chill out!!

Good morning lovely ladies - cant believe we have some 15 weekers in here now this is mad - do any of you remember when our tickers said 4-5 weeks and we were all so excited and look at us now eh!!

Limpetsnana - glad you found us, looking forward to meeting you too at the baby show!!! We want all the gossip on your lil girl too hahaha....

Hope everyone is ok and getting ready for the crazy year we have ahead... love to all.

Carley xxx

Heyyy nanna to be! Welcome to the forum :flower:

I think I have started to feel movement! Haven't felt it again today, but felt this weird butterfly flapping feeling 5 times yesterday. I want to feel it again, I LOVE it! :)

Hope you are all well. I am still spotty, dry skinned and tired, but otherwise feeling fine.

Hi there September Stars,
Just joined Second Tri today, loving the Second Trimester already, for the past 3 days, I feel "normal" again, a little pep in my step, no MS, its lovely! I am due September 7th, (adjusted from September 9th), and I can't wait to get to know you all!

I dont know why but I am so excited to know this....I have a 6 year old horsfield who is currently in the fridge and because we moved last November I need to get started on his for the better weather coming. That and his indoor table is full of crap and paperwork so that needs tidyed out and his soil and plants put in. What kind do you have??
Hahaha i'm guessing only i know why this is & it made me laugh :haha:. I have 3 Hermanns, Adolf & georgie are both 7 & Charlie is 5. I haven't hibernated them as yet - i was going to last year for the 1st time but they started to loose weight before the time came so it wasn't safe. To be honest the idea totally fills me with dread - i fear loosing one of them if i get it wrong (stupid huh).
I'll have no choice next year though as i don't have to room for their indoor enclosure once baby arrives so it'll be fridge time lol. What plants you putting in with them? I'm so excited i have a new tortoise friend too heehee!

Oh i meant to ask......is it too early to feel bubba? I keep having funny feelings in my tummy & today i had really horrible sharp pains (like a poke from the inside). I don't know what this was but it stopped me in my tracks about 5-6 times & twice (mid & late afternoon).

Thanks for welcoming my Mum - she's not quite sussed out the site yet but she will be on more once she does :winkwink:. My parents bought me my travel system this morning......i'm sooo excited but have to wait till the end of April till i go visit them to see it grrrrr!

Has anyone else started to prepare for their little one yet?

Brownsie - glad you have your scan booked, you better let me know when you've had it hun (i might need to go gender shopping heehee) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->