• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

Hello ladies,

I'm Jemma or Jem, 25 and engaged to Ian, 23. We get married in June and this is baby number 1 for us. I'm being sneaky and posting here now because being one of the last in 1st tri I feel all lonely lol.

I can't believe that by the time I get my dating scan most of you will be finding out what sex your baby is lol

xx

Hi ladies, I'm Tina (29)- Student: 3rd yr of Biomedical Science Degree
Mark (33)- Shoe repairer!

We've been together 2 years after friendship. My son is Chance who is 7.
We also have Rosie, our 11 month old puppy!!! We have 2 aqautic turtles and tropical fish too!!! xx

SL380922.jpg

SL381043.jpg

Oh I meant to ask...so some of you have bumps now do you???
I have a tiny one, but I don't know where all the weight I have put on has gone though..I've put on about 9lbs. :-( xx

Ooo! ooo! I want to play the name game. :p

I'm Becky, 21 and my OH is named Ben, 24. I met him when I was 13(and him 16) as friends and we've been in a relationship for five years this May. This is our first baby, so excited! I have a feeling it's going to be a girly bump. :D
I think I'm going to sneakily move over to 2nd tri now, 5 days early and I'm excited to join the rest of you September girlies. :)

Oh I meant to ask...so some of you have bumps now do you???

I definitely have something going on there, but I think that it's mostly just bloat and fat. Haha.

Also, is there anyone else due on 14th Sept? (Orgionally my due date was 7th september and I have a funny feeling that baby is going to make an appearance on the 7th not 14th though) :)

x

Bekklez...I have just seen you have a gender scan 3rd April....you lucky thing!!
I am desperate to know but will have to wait until I am 21 weeks...that is 6 weeks away!!! It is taking forever!!! XX

Yep. I'm really impatient and I haven't seen baby since week 9 so I booked a private scan for 16 weeks 4 days. Said they could detect the gender at 16 weeks earliest. Very excited! :D x

Hey hey,

I am Katie, I'm 22 and I'm married to Elliot. We started going out when we were 14 and he is my best friend. We got married last June. I am currently working full-time and graduated at the end of last year in Politics and Philosophy. We have one rabbit called Amalie and this will hopefully be our first earthly baby and we have two little angels. <3

Wow I'm loving this thread at the moment!

I'm Louise, 27, I'm married my husband Wayne 31 in August 2009. He has two little boys, my stepsons Alex 7 and Nathan 5 from a previous relationship. This will be our first baby after a miscarriage in October 2009. I am a music teacher at a middle school in Beccles, he is a paratrooper in the army, and we live in Woodbridge near Ipswich in Suffolk.

At home we have a dog, Jake, Dolly the cat, Kylie and Jason the parakeets, Oscar, Houdini, Patch, Peggy and Snowy the rabbits, and lots of fishies!

So lovely to meet you all! x

https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Baby/BabyFace001.jpg

Hello ladies, I would like to introduce you to my Jellybean!! The NT scan went really well today, the NT measurement was low at 1.1mm so hopefully I will be low risk when the blood result comes back next week. I have also been brought forward by 5 days which makes me 13 weeks today with a EDD of 15th September. Jellybean was very awkward to scan and didn't want to move so that the sonographer could get a side view. I have two pictures of the face and two which are from the back showing the spine. When the picture first came on the screen Jellybean was waving it's hands in front of it's face which was really funny.

Ann please will you change my EDD to 15th September on the front page? :hugs:

Good luck to the other ladies having scans today x

Can my due date be changed from 7th Sep to 3rd Sep please, the 12 week scan showed I was further along than expected - but I'm still in the September Stars :)

Awww, lovely picture MrsJ08!

I am grumpy today, work has been so stressful and a seagull pood on my head! I rang into Savers and got OH to wet wipe my entire head. Luckily it was only a little bit but it made me paranoid!!!

Yay fab pic Louise!! And great that you have been moved forward too!!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Drazic - yuk but remember it is supposed to be good luck for that to happen x

Ooo yeah! It just doesn't feel like good luck at the time! Luckily, OH was there to sort me out and it was only a little bit. Just want to get home and wash my hair now!

Hey girls,

ive started up a thread in the forum meets section for a baby show meet on the 21st of may. Theres already one in there for the 22nd but i'm hoping to go the friday x

hey all!! I think (fingers crossed) I have said goodbye to my morning sickness!!!

Can my due date be ammended as well from Sept. 9th to Sept. 7th. Thanks! Also, again, wanted to say "Hi" to all September Stars, I am new to this thread and Second Tri, hope to get to know you all better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->