• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

It's so nice coming on here and finding out there are others in the same boat! I too have been wondering if I can feel little fishy. I've also been getting stabbing pains by my left ovary, particularly when getting in the car. ALSO.. I've suddenly been getting queezy. I hope it's not MS kicking in. ALSOOOOO.. I am most definitely showing. It's not going back in like it occasionally did when I was bloated. xxx

It's so nice coming on here and finding out there are others in the same boat! I too have been wondering if I can feel little fishy. I've also been getting stabbing pains by my left ovary, particularly when getting in the car. ALSO.. I've suddenly been getting queezy. I hope it's not MS kicking in. ALSOOOOO.. I am most definitely showing. It's not going back in like it occasionally did when I was bloated. xxx

Fab!! :happydance: Not the queasiness though. I seem to have a queasy couple of hours late afternoon time every day. It's far from a delight....

Just posted this is the 1st tri Sept Stars...

Well ladies I think it's now time that I introduce myself now that our news is not secret any more. My name is Ann and I'm 30. My dh is called Don and we got married in June 2009. Will post a pic shortly. xx

Hi Anne :wave: I'm glad others are having 'flutters' too, yes i get ovary type twinges - it's been at work........i think bubba wants me to retire lol.

I'm Angie, i'm 31 & married to Andy 41 (Oct 2009). We have a cat (my 1st baby) Thomas who is 9 & 3 tortoises ages 5 & 7. I'm a nurse at my local hospital and Andy workes for DWP (department of working pensions). This will be our 1st bubba but 5th pregnancy as my others were to precious for this world.

I have to say i love my little 'forum family' as i class you all :hugs:

Here I am!!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/BUTC2321.jpg

F&C thats a gorgeous picture!!!!

Its so nice to find out about people!!

I am Becs 30, married to Ian who is 31!! I am a lady of leisure, Ian is in the army! We have a cat called Missy and a 4 month old chocolate lab called Murphy!! I have had oce mc about 3 years ago.

Just thought I would add a little about moi!!

Hi Becs - lucky lady of leisure you heehee!

Ann that's a lovely piccy - you look very excited about the cake!!! Can't say i blame you though :thumbup:.

Tonight i think i had the loveliest meal i have had for months! ( probably having not eaten a home made meal in months helped lol) It was toad in the hole made with cumberland sausages & a Rachel Allen recipe yorkshire pudding & Andy coated the roasts in butter & rosemary - it trully was melt in the mouth delicious!!!

Hi Becs - lucky lady of leisure you heehee!

Ann that's a lovely piccy - you look very excited about the cake!!! Can't say i blame you though :thumbup:.

Tonight i think i had the loveliest meal i have had for months! ( probably having not eaten a home made meal in months helped lol) It was toad in the hole made with cumberland sausages & a Rachel Allen recipe yorkshire pudding & Andy coated the roasts in butter & rosemary - it trully was melt in the mouth delicious!!!

ahh yum I love toad in the hole! haven't had it for ages...

how are you all girls? I've been dipping into the august thread as well but it's just not the same (although they are all lovely!) so I'm still hanging around on here!

I'll introduce myself too seeing as everyone else is :happydance:-

I'm Emma, I'm 26 and I live in Bolton, Lancs but I'm originally from Dartford, Kent- moved here 8 and a 1/2 years ago to go to uni. I'm a trainee teacher (adults) and got married to Matt (who is also a teacher!) in September 2009. We have a cat called Gizmo who is crackers and this is our first baby x

ps love the pic fishy! nice to see what you look like after all this time! x

It's so nice to know everyone's name!!!

I'm Brigitte and my husband is Nathaniel. We both turned 27 this past February. We have been together since July 2000 and were married in June 2008. This is our first Bean! It's nice to meet everyone formally!

xo

Hi ladies, I'm off for my scan today, keep your FX for me!

Nice to be able to put names to peoples login's, I probably won't remember them though, I'm rubbish with names. I'm Louise and I'm 34, DH is Tim and he is 38 and we got married in Nov 2008. We live in London with our fur baby Roscoe who is a very stupid but loveable Basset Hound.

Aw I am loving "meeting" everyone at last! It all seems so real now we have names (which I will never remember probably!!), we are all moving along now.

I think you all know about me anyway, as most of our friends and family knew about the pregnancy from pretty early on. Well, I am Claire, 32, married to Damien, 38, since 2001. We have Archie (5) and Jack (2) and also 2 doggies (BIG doggies!!). We live in Stockport, just South of Manchester!! I need to find a decent pic of us all to post.

Good luck today Louise!! (see, I remembered!) x

I know i'm not 2nd tri yet but i wonna join in the introducing!

I'm amy (21), married to Ian (25) we have a little girl called Caitlyn who will be 2 in June. And we have one in Heaven called Evie.

xxx

nice to put names to profiles etc.... Im Carley 23, and my OH is Dave 30, we've been together for 3 years but known eachother for a long long time .... we have 6 fur babies (5 cats and 1 rabbit).

We are probably going to get married once baby is here.

I'm not 2nd tri yet but will introduce myself.

I'm Louise (22) and my husband is Tarron (23) he's in the RAF. we've been married since august 2007. Have a son called Jayden he'll be 2 in July. We have 1 dog and a Japanese Akita puppy, 2 cats, 2 bearded dragons a chameleon and tropical fish.

hey can i come in now? pleeeeeeeeeeeeease :flower:

I am charleen, 24 from London, been with my lovely man for 3years and a bit, we lost our 1st baby on 23rd Oct 2009 and now I am anxiously pregnant and craving nothing more than time to fly by!

:hugs: to u all

x

HI!! Im Becca (but please call me aurora) 26 and my hubby wubby is Sid 39. 2 boys age 5 Lewis and Jake 7. One fur baby Arai the german shepherd 2! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->