****September Stars!!****

Hi Daisybell, congrats on your blue bump!

Bekklez, I've also been finding it much harder to find lo's heartbeat but I think it's because there is more of an area to cover!! He generally hides really low down when I get the doppler out. I don't think he likes it much!

hi how do u upload ur scan pics on 2 here i really wanna show u all mine but dont no how to do it thanks xx

oh no its not a great weekend for me!!

first the fall now my oven!

My poor oven is broken :( I had a roast chicken dinner all ready to go!!! Now what?! Wont be able to get it fixed until Monday now! BOO HISS!!!!!

So its honey and mustard sausages with mash tonight and spag bol tomorrow.

btw...my facebook user name is Rebecca Mclucky. Thats not my real surname..its just Lucky but facebook doesn't like it! lol So my hubby and I are on there as Mclucky lol! feel free to add me BUT please tell me who you are :)

hey little aoura ill add u my comp is fixed so hopefully ill be on more lol my name is ashley donnelly on it x

hey girls, hope you are all having lovely saturdays!
I've been sat out on the sunlounger reading pregnancy magazines all afternoon, bliss! Trying so hard not to do too much - I feel almost sure now that what I have is SPD, but got the physio on tuesday so will see what they say.
Got my first kick from baby just now - been feeling increasing amounts of flutters the last few days but this was definately a little kick, I think my heart just melted! :cloud9:

choc1985 the easiest way to do it is to get a photobucket account (it's free) https://photobucket.com/ upload your photo's into your account. Once you have uploaded it photobucket will give you some codes underneath your picture. Copy the one that starts with "img " and paste it directly into your post if you then preview your post you will see your picture is in there. Hope that make sense x

Hi All,

Lovely day, we have had a bbq this afternoon, very different with only our dd with us, the children only go away once a month and the house seems very quiet without them!
Have had a weird pain today, its like a sharp twist right underneath me, and it is not nice, it has been doing it all day :nope:

Daisybell, welcome to the stars and congrats on your blue bump xx

Choc, it's all a mystery to me, I think i will be putting any pics on my facebook and unless i can change the settings on my camera will have to not put them on here, never managed to put anything other than ones i have actualy scanned into my laptop:shrug:

Little A, My oven broke a few weeks ago, and i managed to fix it!! :happydance: Last time it broke some guy charged us £50 just to look at it, then I had to get the part for him to fit, so i watched, and luckily the same think happened again so i did it this tiime! Luckily also this time food was fully cooked, last time i had to shove the roast in the neighbours oven!!:haha:
Will add you to fb if ok and will tell you who i am!

Mrs N, Me too on the bay flutters, and today a few nudges i know are kicks, getting very exited to feel baby, I keep getting all teary and rubbing my bump, I have explained to dh I am starting to feel things!:cloud9:

Time to go, I have a apple and custard lattice in the kitchen, it calls to me....!

:hugs: xx

Hi Ladies!

Well thanks to Bekklez I think I figured out how to post a video of my little Bean's heartbeat! Here goes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl789AVT4cg

xo

You clever thing mamabird! Managing to post that up ,its lovely, really clear, not heard my beans heartbeat anything like that clearly yet :hugs:

Little A hope your feeling better after your fall and the oven gets fixd pronto.

Mrs N, Hope you'll find out more of whats going on once you have your physio, congrats on the movement too... I have nothing at the moment

Mamabird Bekklez loving the heartbeat videos very cute.

Well I've been out with friends all day in the sun whilst DH has been ripping up our carpet for replacement next week. After 3 1/2 years of doing up the house all will be finished by next weekend... Then we can start on funiture for the nursery.

Hope all you lovely ladies are having a good weekend too

as if you all called me a bitch :shock: :lol:

bump is coming through though,.. still flabby from having 2 previous babiest ho!

https://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy289/choc1985/IMG_2491.jpg

yeh iv managed to upload my 20week scan pic hope u have all had a fun day.

thanks mrsj08. sorry ladies it a bit big lol new to all this will have a go at resizing it lol xx

Love the heartbeat recording Mamabird!

Cute pic Choc!
Ashley and Emma, what are your FB profile pics? I searched for you both but wasn't sure who you were.

Have added you little A. Hope your oven gets fixed soon enough!

Hope you feel better soon Sayuri. What's up?

I've had a good family day today, just finished up the ironing and stuff and sitting down with a non-Alcoholic Becks, oh the joy! I have been worrying this last few days that baby has been quiet, and had convinced myself I have an anterior placenta, but today it's been pretty wriggly really. And I think I have realised now that perhaps it's just too early for me to be feeling lots and lots of kicks. Thinking back, I wasn't even sure if I was feeling anything at all when I was coming up to my scan with my first baby! I just need to chill out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->