****September Stars!!****

This morning when I was in the shower I had a weird moment. In both of my previous two pregnancies, I always thought in my own mind that they would be boys, and they were. I was in the shower and looked down to wash my belly, and thought "hello little girl"!..... what is that all about? Wishful thinking or a feeling? I don't know!

Thought I would share my weirdness with you ladies, if I told DH that he would think I had gone mad!

lol choc i didnt find out what im having dont have a scooby now, 1 day i think a boy the next a girl lol x

Cute pic Choc!
Ashley and Emma, what are your FB profile pics? I searched for you both but wasn't sure who you were.

Just my Face straight dark brown hair smiling

Hi everyone!
Just checking in.
Boy that toddler was up and at 'em this morning! So mama had to get up too... at 6:30 am on a Saturday! Luckily, I find that I have a lot of energy in the mornings right now and I've had a really productive day so far - getting lots done. We have so much more to do in the garden - I'm quite keen to get out there and start working.
And I am still trying to clear out all the junk in my front hall and garage. I made a trip to the e-cycling and one to the Goodwill, so that's three boxes gone. There's still masses more and the closets need to be sorted out, too.
I feel like this is all preparation for baby. My nesting includes a lot of sorting and tidying up of storage, as well as the rest of the house! I don't know why. It just feels important. :blush: Nobody ever said pregnancy was rational.:)

Yay I'm liking finding you all on FB. Nice to put faces to names! x

Choc so so cute :cloud9:

Bekk about the lack of movement...they often stop wriggling so much if they are having a growth spurt :thumbup:

If anyone wants to add me its Sarah W and wearing a wedding dress :)

I couldn't find either of you two sarah and stacey.... I'll try and find you again tommorow

Nite nite peeps xx

Choc - lovely picture, I'm glad you managed to upload.

On the movement from I'm still not feeling a lot, occasional twinges and pops so much to my surprise I had my hand on my belly last night and I felt a kick on the palm of my hand. It was a lovely but weird feeling. I'm hoping that as I'm nearly 20 weeks the movements will increase a bit over the next week or so. The MW keeps assuring me it's perfectly normal not to feel much yet when it's your first baby so I'm trying not to get stressed about it. One thing I have discovered is the baby doesn't like it if I lean forward when I'm sat down!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend x

Hi,
I have tried finding you all on FB but I can't find you. If you want to add me my name is Bianca King and put September Stars....?

Hi All,

It may be easier finding each other by looking through a B&B's friend list, then picking the names you know are from here, rather than going through 5 million of the same name!! I have found a few of you like that, and just means you need to find one B&b,er for sure then its easier to guess the others!
I am Clare Milligan, and at the moment its just a pic of me, I have long dark hair, no distinguishing facial hair, piercings, tats or anything, not visable any how :haha: feel free to add me but could you tell me who you are please! x
I find it so bloomin confusing, It took me ages last time to get to know my forum mates by their 'real' names!! Is it just me, must be the pregnancy brain thing! There are also lots of us, and I am the sort of person who needs a list to do/remember anything!

Amy, flab, ho,ho, you do make me laugh!! I jest that the kids use me as a game and can grab my tummy and stretch it across the room in my non pregnant state:haha:xx

Sarahkka, I had that clearing instinct the month i got my bfp, I went clearance and clean mad, (although you wouldn't know it now!!) and as i remember i do just before the baby is born too, but the months in the middle i am lazy! I wish i had some of your energy and enthuasm to clear clutter, I have an attic full, but when i have had the scan next week if bubs co-operated i can sort out my baby stuff! Good job I have another 20+weeks to do it!!xx

Apaton, I just love that pic, it is so lovely, babies cutest bits are hands and feet, and what always says 'baby' to me, we had one of dd's foot last time and it was my fave scan pic xx

Choc, lovely scan pic xx

MrsJ08, Really don't worry about the feeling stuff thing, I have been so worried because this is no5 and I was expecting to feel stuff really early on, yesterday was the first day I really felt wriggles, and could say its baby, i can really recognise it now, but that has only been from yesterday, and like i said this is no5 for me!xx

Asher, I have a reall feeling about this pregnancy being a girl too, I have been thinking boy for ages because the pregnancy has been so very different from my dd, but just recently i have had much more of a girly feeling about it, and like you said thinking 'she' I have been saying little girl, will find out soon :happydance:

Well big waves to everyone, had my boiled egg fix today, and my 1 piece of dark chocolate, read somewhere it was good for you, only need to tell me once to eat dark chocolate!:haha:
Time to go and play my facebook games, just discovered treasure isle and it's great, my poor untidy house though!!

Have a lovely day all xx:hugs:

Hi all, I have just discovered that it is not such a good idea to try and dye my hair red when pregnant!!!! It is still on and so the results are yet to be seen....but it's not looking good so far!!! :-(

I'm sure I'll update later.
Hope you are all well. xx

Aww tenny im sure itll be fine!!!

Hello to all of the new comers and congrats!!

Im loving the vids of heartbeats soooo cute!!

Anyway im having ANOTHER barbeque today because we bought far too much food yesterday whoops..... oh well nom nom nom for the rest of the day i suppose!!

21+2

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0012-2.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0013-1.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0011-4.jpg

what do you think??

^^^ It's lovely Little A. So perfect!
My bump today looks huge and really high..perhaps the way he is laying today??? I wish mine looked like that!! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->