****September Stars!!****

Lovely bump Little A, always think they look good in stripes :)
Teeny Weeny... hope you manage to get the colour out of your hair what a nightmare!

Well I'm feeling incrediably sick and guilty today. As soon as I woke up i've felt intense nausea and very light headed so I've literally spent the whole day so far in bed. Feel guilty as DH has been up early still trying to sort out the house hes done 3 trips to the tip, sorting out floorboards etc he hasn't stopped all weekend. Ive told him to take a break and he said he now has got to get dinner ready. Its days like this I've realised why I love him so much

Hope this sickness will pass soon... anyone else had this?

Looking good little A!!

My hubby keeps commenting that he thinks this bump looks loads different to the other 2 bumps I've had. I don't know whether to read anything into this re: gender or not!! I am putting it down to the face that I am exercising far more this time than the previous two times! I certainly feel much fitter. I actually think I might feel fitter than I did before being pregnant, but then that could have something to do with lack of booze!!! :)

hello everyone! hows your sunday going??

ive caught up on the housework and hubby is stripping off the wallpaper ready for the new stuff going on tomorro :)

Im sat watching him eating some refresher chews:lol:

Afternoon all xx

Little A, Lovely bump, mine is similar, sounds mad as we are all pregnant but will get some pics on facebook next week as soon as i have introduced baby bump and show you what i mean!

Jellycat, I get days like that too, i just have to go back to bed, my dh is also very good when i do it, and like you it reminds me how lucky i am!

Amy, refreshers? oh i like the foamy bananas best!

Just cooking roast chicken, really must go and put the potatoes in now!

Hope everyone having a great day, its raining now, has been most of the day, the garden needs it anyway!

Back later :hugs: xx

Mrs J, little fishy kicks me whenever I lean forward!!

Love the bump Little A (oh and I've added you on FB).

Here's my bump today...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_3973.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_3975.jpg

It's starting to feel big and heavy now so goodness knows what I'll be like in 18 weeks time!! Also am finding it getting in the way when I have to put my shoes on etc and can't see my lady bits now!!

hi ladies how are u all . fish a chips cool bump :)
just a quick queestion, when i was in the hospital the newborn across the bed was getting its first bath and the midwife said she didnt need shampooh , soap , e.t.c does any 1 know if this is true? i havent bought any yet because i dont know if ill need it ? asda has it all for a pound so if i need it ill get it , if that makes sense lol thanx xx

Not sure apaton. I thought you just use cotton wool and water??? No idea!

Thanks ladies, no stretchmarks as yet. FX they stay away!

Great bumps Little A and Fish&Chips! I wish mine was so neat. I seem to be carrying quite low so my bump looks quite saggy at the bottom.

I felt Jellybean kick my palm again earlier, DH has had no joy though. I think I'm more sensitive to it and he hasn't got the patience.

DH has been a busy bee today, both the new wardrobes are constructed and tucked away in the alcoves in our bedroom. My Dad is buying our Futon so it is stowed in the car ready for me to take down to Dorset. I now have some room under the bed for storage. Our bedroom looks so much bigger now the big wardrobe has gone. I've put the baby clothes I have bought so far, blankets etc in a little suitcase under the bed. But, stuff is now overflowing so I've started stacking nappies etc on top of my wardrobe. We aren't going to put the crib up until August and I'll decide then what I'm going to store the babies clothes in. I might just clear two of my drawers and buy a plastic draw system on castors. I went to Tesco yesterday to collect my Pampers Hamper as my voucher came in the post. Has anyone else collected one? It's nice but a bit smaller than I thought it would be. It will be good as a second one to keep by the changing mat though, as I have the Johnsons Skin Essentials Box that I bought in Asda for £10 to keep in the bathroom. My next job is to sell our wooden Tall Boy and the Oak Bookcase we have in the living room. They will have to be collected as they are solid wood so I'll probably try Netmums and Gumtree first as they are free and failing that Ebay!

I can't wait until we can move back to Dorset and into a bigger place - London property prices are ridiculous grrrrrr!

Gorgeous bump F&C cant believe how much of a bump you have! :cry: i have total bump envy!

Apaton - cotton wool and water at first or those new Huggies Wipes which are suitable for newborns? I bought the Johnsons box in Asda as it was so cheap £10 instead of £24.99 in Mothercare.

quite often hospitals will really discourage the use of any products on your baby. No baby bath, and wipe bum in cotton wool and water only!

I will be taking huggies pure wipes to hosp though as they were they only wipes that were ok on caitlyns bum for the first few months. My hospital also bathed her in Johnsons Top to Toe wash x

Nice bumps Little A and F&C :thumbup: Had my first comment of 'wow you're small' today :lol:

My hospital pretty much just said dont bath nb very often but if you do only water and occasional wash as they dont really get dirty.

k thanx ladies
blob every1 always say how neat i am lol think that means small not what i want to hear haha xx

:lol: I dont mind i know from my last where everyone was thinking baby was tiny even in labour they took bets the baby was around 5lb and she was 7lb14 :) I like being neat though, although for things like bump pictures its not so fab :lol:

Mrs J08 - how exciting that you felt a kick!!! Wow - that must have been amazing.

I'm still at the stage of only feeling the odd pop/twinge and I'm not 100% definite it's actually even the baby (though I guess it probably is).

Have been stressing a bit about all the things that we'll need to buy for the baby - it all feels so overwhelming!! - so we sat and made a list today. It came to about £3k! Yikes. I'm sure we can get that down though! :haha:

Also, finally got up the guts to post pictures on the 'bump' thread. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->