****September Stars!!****

ahhh thanks apaton! Elphaba, there are ways of getting that price down. Ebay is my new friend! xx

lol i got my pram at mamas and papas outlet saved about £200 lol only because it was the last 1 :) x

Oh been meaning to ask, is anyone going to the baby show on the Sunday?

Me and my mum are going the the Baby Show on the Sunday. x

Hello ladies!!!

I am back from my weekend at Haven!! Had a lovely time!!! I bought some fab linen trousers from Asda, £12!! Bargain and they fit brilliantly, so comfy!! Gonna go back and get a white pair!! Also got my steriliser for £20 instead of £35! So pleased with that!!

Lovely bumps ladies and welcome to newbies!!!

I am pooped, can't wait to get in my own bed tonight!!! My bump seems to have grown this weekend!!

Wow, you have some lovely bumps. Mine is covered in loads of stripes from the earlier pregnancies. Not a pretty sight. LOL

My profile picture on FB is a Tatty Teddy with a B (if I'm not mistaken)

Gosh I am tired and I haven't done a thing today. I'll be off to bed to have a good read.

We should definitely meet up. Who are you going with? Are you on fb? My name is Catherine Slater if you want to look me up. My profile pic is one of our wedding photos. x

Evening all! Sounds like everyone's had a busy old day!

We've been busy here, the usual swim with the boys and dog walk. I also decided to tidy out the craft drawers in the living room. Archie is a little hoarder and doesn't want to launch anything at all, so I had to be ruthless with him! It all looks so much better, far less junk around, much more junk in the recycling and on the tip!

Can't believe it's Monday tomorrow already, boo. Work! Grrr. Ah well. At least then it will only be 2 days until scan day!

Is it in black and white? I'm going with my dh and also another couple x

Just popping in to answer the washing the baby question!

At the hospital i had dd at they don't even bath the babies, they like them to stay as they were born a while so it meant her first bath was at home, she was still covered in gunk til then bless her!
I personally like the baby to smell of baby which to me is johnsons baby bath, just a bit in the water! I used water and cotton wool a while for bum changes, then progress onto newborn wipes.
I bath baby every 2 days and really dry skin on newborns they reccommend olive oil, but do that on a change mat on a towel as it makes baby very slippery!
That is it for bathing tips for newborns! :hugs:
Any stuff you do get will always keep, my 2 yr old still has baby bath in her bath and no tears shampoo, so it will always get used up!
:hugs:xx

The kids are back and when it has been a really quiet weekend, and my ds has not taken his medication for his ADHD, (bloody fathers) its way to noisy round here, my girls have gone to bed with a film and as long as my ds stops shouting and calms down a bit they should go off to sleep.
I refuse to get wound up about it and start shouting, I am just glad he is medicated when he is with me, i just don't know how i would cope with him like this all the time, he takes careful treatment and patience as it is.

Anyway going now, will say night to all,

:hugs:

Yeah, its black and white, just of our faces, quite close up.

p.s my house isnt smoky there is something wrong with my camera lense lol
https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/baby%20paton/babay051.jpg

https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/baby%20paton/babay052.jpg
https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/baby%20paton/bump22weeks003.jpg

https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/baby%20paton/bump22weeks002.jpg

i hope it works :D x

aw i dont know how to do it then :( i can do it n my mums comp but on mine it doesnt seem to work x

Wonder why it's not working for you Ashley? Are you doing the Photobucket thing? I think you need to copy the whole link under the piccy if so. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->