****September Stars!!****

you need to put it in the

Evening ladies, hope everyone has had a good weekend!

This weekend we seem to have been wining and dining everyone! We had a bbq yesterday for OH's auntie so it was just the 3 of us and quite a nice little day and today we had loads of stuff left over so invited my OH's mum and step dad to come over, we didn't hear anything back so invited my OH's sister and nephew instead then we got a call back off his mum saying she was coming, so then I said well we should invite your brother too because we can't have all of your family coming to the bbq and not invite him. So left over bbq today turned out to be a big bbq that we went out and bought new stuff for!

Been a lovely day though and have even managed to do the washing up and clean the kitchen afterwards now just sat down with a slice of viennetta mint flavour! Yum.

Fish and chips lovely bump but I can't believe you have no stretch marks! I am starting to get them already?! At the top of my tummy, i'm worried by the end of it they will go from the top all the way to the bottom and get really thick so will have tyre tracks on my tummy. Hmph.

Cool pics Ashley!! The hand one is fab, and you look great!

Sounds like you had a busy but good weekend Cafferine!! x

2 days?! Whoo hoo!

Me 2 !!! Wooooooooooo Hoooooooo

What time is your scan ? Mine is at 8.30am so nice and early - Im going to take the dogs for a good walk before to make sure baby is wide awake an co-operative !! :happydance:

Mine's 10.20am Laura! Will be taking little one to Childminder, eldest one to school, and then heading up there! Am excited but very nervous!

I can see the pics now. That hand shot is incredible!
Good luck to ladies with scans this week. x

Good afternoon girls!
We have snow.
It's melting quickly, but still. :growlmad:
So we took Simon to a toddler pool this morning, ran a few errands then came home for a quick lunch.
Right after lunch, my husband and I both looked at each other and agreed that we were having a terrible dessert craving. Mine was very specific. For absolutely no rational reason on earth, I absolutely had to have a pineapple upside-down cake. I think I have had maybe one slice of this kind of cake in my entire life, so I have no idea why it must be this cake right now, but it's in the oven and it had better taste as good as it smells.
Oh the nutty nuttiness of pregnancy. It's kind of fun! :)

Beautiful bump pics posted this weekend! And yeah - crazy to think that we're barely halfway, eh? I have a few pictures from me at 39 weeks (I went to 41 and 3), and I cannot believe the size of that belly. I didn't get stretchmarks until the last month, and then it was just like the skin tissue ripped across. They were really itchy and miserable those last few weeks. Sort of stinging. They fade pretty quickly, though. I'm not too fussed by them. I am more concerned about the pouch of fat that seems to have accumulated when the skin stretched out. :sick:
That's the part I will valiantly try to exercise away after this baby.
I'm leading a trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands next April (baby will be six months and will stay home with Daddy), so I am trying to use that as swimsuit-body incentive. I was horrible about eating properly and regular exercise after Simon was born, so the flab layer is nobody's fault but mine. At least you know you can do something about it, if that's the case! :)

Oh, and forgot to say....
Scan tomorrow at 7:45 am!! :happydance:
I'll be at work all day, but I'll post when I get home and let you all know. I'm way too impatient to be Team Yellow. :blush:

Oh heaven - cake should be ready in five minutes.
So much for watching my diet. :dohh:

Will look forward to hearing your scan news tomorrow Sarahka!! And Cafferine!! Tuesday! Woo hoo!! An exciting week ahead!!

Good luck to everyone who's got scans this week, loads of us hitting half way!

I have to wait another week for mine, since they booked it at 21w 2d :( so annoying!
I did have a private scan at 16 weeks, saw baby looking good in there but as far as the NHS know the last scan they gave me was at 9 weeks! so they're making me wait a whole 13 weeks inbetween >: ( So glad I booked private now. Mwuhahaaaa.

Hi ladies, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I think I'm a little bit behind with posts so I can't respond to everything I've missed!

I spent the weekend at the hospital visiting my dad, he's not well at all :( Although he's out of the HDU he looks so drawn and ill :(

I have my scan on Wednesday, am hoping she is still a she! So excited about it! I apologise if this is full of spelling mistakes but I can't see because the cat is on me, she obviously mnissed me this weekend!

Has anyone else's cat been over the top affectionate since they got pregnant?! Mine just won't leave me alone!! x

Good Luck at scans everyone who has them :flower:

Louise :hugs: I hope your dad gets better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"