****September Stars!!****

Wow loads of scans this week!! How exciting.

Louise, I'm sorry your Dad is still poorly. I have everything crossed that he will be feeling much better soon.

Sarah, I am so jealous of your planned trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands! Why are you off there? Is it a work thing?

Little Fishy wouldn't stop kicking me yesterday! I even had to walk around for a bit before going to bed to see if he would go to sleep! lol. xxx

Hello ladies!!!

Housework all done, just need to dry my hair and then nip to tesco!!

I think my bubba takes after its Dad, loves to sleep LMAO!!! Only 2 more sleeps till scan day!!! Eeeeee I am so excited!!! Finally get to see he\she again!!! We should be booking a 4d scan for a few weeks time!!!

Have to say I am feeling a bit tired today!

Lovely scan and bump pics Apaton.

Louise - so sorry to hear your Dad is still poorly. Really hope he get's well soon.

Grrr I should have been having my scan on Weds but DH is away with work so I have to wait until next Tuesday instead. I'm going to go to my Nan's tomorrow for a few days to pass the week away and get some tlc. I just hope the dog behaves himself at my Nan's, he's already sulking because DH has gone (he has suitcase paranoia, as soon as he see's one he get's in a strop) and he won't eat his breakfast. Instead he is sleeping on the other sofa and occasionally glaring at me!

Morning all,

Lovely Bump and scan pics!

My scan is Wed at half 10, it was booked for May 6th but it was in the afternoon when i would be on school run so i called and changed it, they said they were really busy and could only get me in on the 28th, so I will be 19+2 (ignore ticker it went 1 day out somewhere?)
So exited but scared at same time, baby had busy day sat then was quiet yesterday, and sat was the first real movements i had felt.

Louise, glad to hear your Dad is out of HDU, hope he starts to feel better soon :hugs:

Bekklez, 13 weeks gap is crazy, I would have had to had a private scan between that time too, I only blagged a 9 week one from a teeny bleed, then 12 week, now 19, I was going to book a private 4d one at 30 weeks but dh was not keen, so still working on that one, it may be easier after he has seen baby on Wed!

Anyway, got to go, house a tip and facebook to look on! Have had to use tumble dryer today, all that nice weather then as soon as i put the washing in the machine it rains!!
We have nappy off today for dd, first day, she has used the potty b4 just when she has no nappy on after a bath, but this is day 1 really, I said i would leave nappy off during the day and see how we go, my record is my ds, he was 2 and 4 months and took a week to potty train! My other daughter was 3, she was just not ready til then, but she went straight away at 3 into dry days and nights.
We shall see!

Have great days everyone, good luck to those having scans, look forward to the updates later!

Bye for now

:baby:thinkpink xx

Hi everyone,

I hope i'm ok to join this thread. I'm due September also. i'm having a little pink bump called Robyn.

Hope all the September ladies are well!:kiss:

xxxxx

:wave: lkb21

Thinkpink i'm booking my 4D scan for 30 weeks (maybe 29) :yipee: I loved it so much last time and so i asked again for my birthday...and even better there was a good deal at the babyshow!!!

Bekklez, that is mad. Mine was 13 weeks and then 21+1 so not so long.

Good luck to all the girls have scans this week. On Wednesday, we have battle with the stubborn baby Vs Sonographer round two! Fingers crossed :)

Oh glad to see most people had a good weekend, mine was BBQ mad!!! My OH is a complete meat lover so rain or shine all through the summer months he's barbequing!! Not that i mind too much lol!!

MrsJo8 - where in dorset you coming to?? im in Bournemouth. Dorset is lovely!

Cafferine: If you like vienetta mint you HAVE to try the new after eight dessert like vientta - its totally amazing!!

Welcome to LKB21 xxx

I have had my first proper kicks yesterday. its been nearly 3 weeks since i felt the first little flutters and wriggles and I was lying down yesterday with the doppler listening away to the baby moving around etc and had 2-3 really big kicks - they felt sooo different from the wriggles was really strange feeling, felt like it was going to pop out my tummy!!! hehe - Dave was sat next to me and i was getting all excited so i sat there for another hour waiting for more but nothing :-( I dont know if they were strong enough to feel from the outside because i just couldnt get my hand to the right bit in time but it felt soooo strong otherwise! was wonderful...... and freaky!!

cant wait till my scan tomorrow its at half 2!!! - must stay strong and stay on team yellow!!!

I so admire you Carley staying on team yellow!! I have no patience!!!

:wave: lkb21

Thinkpink i'm booking my 4D scan for 30 weeks (maybe 29) :yipee: I loved it so much last time and so i asked again for my birthday...and even better there was a good deal at the babyshow!!!

Think that is what bugs me the most, our hospital do 4d baby bonding scan for £65 which I think is a bargain, dh thinks he would rather get pics taken after the birth, but it is so not the point!!:nope:

blob was that the glasgoe baby show? i want a 4d 1 but didnt go the show :(

had midwife today was very confusing lol she told me consultant has wrote wrong dates in my notes but she didnt change them she said its still 2nd september but a big baby and the doctor had moved it so now the weeks dont add up that they wrote if that makes sense lol ive to go back in 3 weeks , when she went to take the heartbeat baby kicked her hand lol hope everyones having a good day xxx

Aww yeah to be honest the last 8 weeks since the 12 weeks scan have gone by sooo fast!!

I was looking through my phone last night and all the pics on there are of my cats LOL and i thought- oh my this is going to be stuffed with baby pics soon.... hehehe

Carley - I grew up in the Weymouth/Portland area and most of my family still live there. Depending on where DH get's a job we will either live Portland/Weymouth/Wyke/Dorchester. I was luckily enough to grow up with all four of my grandparents within walking distance, I'd love my baby to have that same sense of family. DH's parents live in Greece so he misses having family around him, he's adopted mine as his own. x

aww thats lovely - if you do end up in Dorchester we can go for coffee once a month or something to catch up!! would be nice!!

Cant believe looking at the front page there are 22 boys and 22 girls now!!!

Morning Ladies!!!!

Loving all of your bump and scan pics - Apaton, I LOVE that scan hand pic :thumbup:

I had my scan this morning at 10am, and it was AMAZING :happydance:

I'm still on team yellow; we weren't allowed to look at the screen until the end incase we saw anything that would give the gender away!

Bubs was opening his/her little mouth, and putting little hands over their face - I have a shy baby!

I'm still completely on :cloud9:

So what do you think... boy or girl? I've attached the scan pics - hopefully it'll work as I'm not great with comps lol.

Good luck to everyone with scans this week - It's amazing isn't it! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• scan0001 - Copy.jpg
    scan0001 - Copy.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 3
  • scan0002 - Copy.jpg
    scan0002 - Copy.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads