****September Stars!!****

Hey girlies

Hope you all had great weekends! We had a good one, we went down to leamington for the weekend for my friends 30th birthday party. The party itself was a bit odd (in an extremely crowded, hot, noisy bar- I usually would have loved that but being preggers I so didn't lol) and we didn't stay late, but it was so nice to get away for a couple of days. The hotel was nice too and it was great to see my friend, as I hadn't seen her since our wedding last September!

Well, today is my birthday and it's a bit of a strange one as I'm home alone! Usually I'd be working or have something specific planned, but everyone else is at work lol So I'm having a nice chilled out day. This morning Matt made me breakfast and gave me a lovely bracelet and jewellery box O:) My mum had also left a goody bag of soap and glory smellies for me to open which was lovely, so I've had a nice relaxing bath. My sister sent up a package but we missed the delivery on Saturday as we were away and Royal Mail are saying I can't collect until tomorrow! So I'll get some more pressies tomorrow yay :happydance: It's actually Matt's birthday tomorrow so I've got all his presents wrapped and ready.

I was meant to be having my private scan tonight, but the lady called me on Saturday to ask if we could move it to Wednesday as she had double booked. So I have another 2 days to wait! Arrgghh lol Well, at least it's something to look forward to!

Anyway, I've sky plussed a couple of films so I think I'm going to go and spend the afternoon watching those before Matt gets home.

Oh and Carley, exciting about your scan!! I can't believe you are staying team yellow, there is NO WAY I'd be able to do that!!

Have a good day ladies

Em xx

Ps forgot to mention we went to the Bolton Baby show yesterday which was good!

Pps also forgot to say that I have an extremely wriggly baby today! Must know it's my birthday lol

xx

what a cute scan!!! I love it!! but im crap at guessing! but Ill go with boy!!!

Happy Birthday Emzy!!!! I LOVE soap and glory stuff... it's gorgeous! only problem is, whenever I get any for my birthday, I always use it within about a week and have about 50 baths a day lol.

Cheers for the guesses... OH and my mum think it's a boy too, but my DD is convinced it's a girl. But, she's only 4 lol. As for me, I have no idea. I thought girl, then boy, then girl, and now boy again! I genuinely don't have any preference, I just loved seeing him/her on the screen - it's like 'ooooo hello baby!'.

I've been comparing scan pics from my DD and this one, and i'm still no closer to guessing the gender - she was a little bigger, but that's about it!

I'm soooo looking forward to the Baby show - i'm going to Birmingham on the Saturday with Oh and both our mums. I'm gonna try and take a bigger car though so I can buy loads of stuff! Xx

ooooooooooooo optical you said She!!!! - hehehehe well done for staying team yellow i hope i have the same will power tomorrow!!! AHHH

Emzy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EMMA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame about the scan being put back a couple of days was going to be a good bday pressie for you !!!!
Not long tho Wednesday is only round the corner!

Ah Carley but I meant my DD lol... Still no idea as to this little one! It was so, so hard for me to stay team yellow and not look at the screen. But, I know how much it means to my OH to have the surprise - he's really against finding out, but is LOADS more patient than me! I made sure at the beginning to say 'we don't want to know the sex' because if they'd have asked me 'do you want to know the gender?' i'd have been too tempted to say yes!!!!

Awww!! Id be exactly the same i'll have to just put my foot down once i get in there..... the thing is my OH has left it up to me whether i want to know or not (he's super chilled out about EVERYTHING so annoying) and for the first tri i was wanting to find out then i thought maybe not eh"!!! now its on its way tomorrow im like AHHHH WHAT DO I DO?

i really dont think Dave (my OH) would mind either way if we knew or not but i think id like the surprise on the day.... hmmmm stay strong!!!!

Probably the worse bit about it all is that i have access to all the pics that they take at the ultrasound on my work computer as i work in the hospital... and i know i shouldnt look at my own stuff on here but temptation doesnt half get the better of me sometimes!!!

Last night while we were in bed I started crying for no reason!! It came out of no where!!! I couldn't stop, Ian asked what was wrong and out of no where I cam out with ' I am gonna be a crap Mum, I just know it. I am so scared!!' What a prat am I!!! Damn bloody hormones!!!!

hormones are pants!! Hubby and I were making love and I nearly cried! lol tears started to well in my eyes!! I had to catch myself on! lol

Aww you two!! hormones are funny lol!!!

cant believe in 2 weeks time ppl will start moving over the 3rd tri (24 weeks thats right isnt it?)

Hii :) Just a little update from me - went for my scan on friday and... its going to be a little boy, the lady double checked for me bless!

SO EXCITED!!!
:blue: :happydance:

Happy Birthday EmzyWemzy

Congratulations to everyone had their scans!

Hi everyone,

I hope i'm ok to join this thread. I'm due September also. i'm having a little pink bump called Robyn.

Hope all the September ladies are well!:kiss:

xxxxx

Hi!! What's your EDD? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back