****September Stars!!****

https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/IMG_2327.jpg

Todays scan pic - I am 20+6 today :happydance:

Baby was very awkward just like Daddy and was laying in some very unusual positions but we got all the necessary info ! Next scan is at 28 weeks (Booked for 16th June). Today has made it seem all that little more real.

Congrats to all those that had scans today and their pink, blue and yellow bumps. xxx

Babythinkpink sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Yaay Becs :yipee: Congrats!!!

Drazic Congrats :)

GypsyDancer :wave:

Laura :cloud9:

babythinkpink :hugs: hoping everything turns out okay for baby

congrats on all the pinks & blues - i forget which is which - pregnancy brain :dohh:

i had my dr appointment - signed off work for another 4 weeks and now have co-codamol to take if the pain gets too bad. it's frustrating but at least I know it's a pregnancy related thing and not permanant!

Thanks all, It is not what you expect which i suppose it what is strange, we were told at the scan something was not as it should be, then the consultant midwife came to see us there and then and took us into a little room to explain more, then she said we would be referred, and we would have another scan this week! :shock: So its all a bit strange, but the hospital were just lovely.

Becs, congrats on your Girl, Team pink for you! :happydance:

Louise, shame it was so quick! Glad everything looking good and still pink!xx

Welcome GypsyDancer :flower:

Laura, Cute pic! :hugs:

Off to bed now, early night beckons again, busy day tomorrow, although i just want to spend the day in bed to be honest, then scan again Friday.

Night All xx

Congrats Becs on your little girlie! Fab news!!

Babythinkpink I hope they are just being overcautious and things are okay for you on Friday, will be thinking of you until then. xx

Welcome and congrats to all the new Sept Stars!!

Our scan went really well. We are still team yellow, but I now think we will have a boy, he just looked like a boy! But DH thinks GIRL! I guess it will be one or the other!! The main thing is that everything looks good, and baby is bang on the 50th centile for growth for gestation, so couldn't be more average!! He was wriggly and looked a lot like Archie, my first son did at his 20 week scan! Fab!!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/28042010393.jpg

hiya all!! Had my scan today all is well!!!! we are both relieved HOWEVER the umbilical cord was covering its little 'bits' so we are non the wiser seems like I have moved to 'Team Yellow' was a bit disapointed but hey ho.

The sonographer THINKS it may be a girl but he cant be sure:shrug: DH is over the freakin moon because he didnt want to know and I was putting pressure on him to find out!

My goodness you lot are chatty tonight! So many scans so first of all....

babythinkpink, fingers crossed for good news. I know it's not easy but try not to worry :hugs:

Louise congrats on the scan! I know the feeling with the 20 week scan feeling rushed though! And glad she is still a girl! :pink:

Becs congrats on team pink!! :pink:

Gypsy welcome and congrats on team blue! :blue:

Laura lovely scan piccy!!

Mrs N :hugs:

Asher lovely scan pic!!

Sayuri congrats on the good scan! Shame you couldn't find out the flavour

Well we have just been for our 2nd private scan and it was FABULOUS! Baby was wriggling around everywhere and wouldn't keep still! And... it's definately a GIRL :pink: :happydance: She is perfect and I loved seeing her again. Here are some piccies. Some of them are a bit blurry as she wouldn't keep still!

Attachments

• E BARNES_3.jpg
    E BARNES_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
  • E BARNES_1.jpg
    E BARNES_1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • E BARNES_5.jpg
    E BARNES_5.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
  • E BARNES_8.jpg
    E BARNES_8.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
MrsN :hugs:

Babythinkpink you are being awesome i also think they are being careful but least you get to see your baby again :yipee:

Awwww i love the scan pics :cloud9: Love the first ones with hands over her face

uploaded the wrong photos first time round and put the ones up from last time! have changed them now so should be the ones from today x

Its so nice finding out what everyone is having!!

Fabulous pics ladies!!!

Wow! lots going on tonight!

First off, babythinkpink, I have got EVERYTHING crossed for you! will be waiting for your update on Friday:hugs:

Becs Congrats on the Pink bundle!!

Emzy, those pictures are fab!!

Hello to the newcomers!

Hope all is well with everyone!

xo

I woke up this morning and started getting some really good kicks on the right side of my belly which I could feel from the outside! I was lovely! I have had 3 good morning kick sessions in a row now this week!

I meant to mention yesterday that my placenta is anterior as I had thought it might be, so that would explain why at the moment most of my kicks are low or around the sides! So that has put my mind at rest!

Good morning ladies, have a good day all. x

My placenta is also anterior and I feel my movements at the sides!!

Yay Becs I am glad it's not just me!! I'm sure as the baby gets bigger we should feel more movement as the baby gets so much stronger! We'll see, I've posted a thread about it to see what other ladies have had with an anterior placenta.

Mines anterior also but i feel kicks everywhere :shrug: it was the same with Tabs and i had the same then :wacko: I think its really high though so i feel baby most at the bottom...bizzare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->