****September Stars!!****

Good to hear things are going well Angelztears!

I am so excited and nervous this morning! Just had my breakfast but keep looking at the clock now! 10.20! Hurry up!!!

Good luck girls with scans today!

Awww :yipee: Have fun...enjoy it the scans are far too fast!!

good luck with all the scans today cant wait for some pics and news soooo exciting....

i just got off the phone with the midwife who has reassured me that i dont have gestational diabetes as my blood tests were fine and that i just have a bit of a chunky monkey in there!! So i am happy and relieved. I think my midwife will be keeping an eye on the growth from here and refer me for ultrasounds if its growing too fast.....

Yey to a normal bubs!!

Thats fab Carley :yipee:

My DD has been sleeping for 14 hours... getting a bit worried about her now :dohh:

14 hours, hmmm i havent even done that for a long time........ she's going to be awake for days !!!

Hey, had my scan yesterday and everything was fine. When she was looking at the arms the baby gave us a wave and we saw all of its little fingers. We stayed on team :yellow:, I was debating it but OH wanted to and it will be a nice surprise! Only annoying part is the baby was face down into my pelvis so they couldn't get a decent picture and the photo is seriously crap but was still nice to see it wiggling around on the scan. :happydance:

I've only just joined the site. My baby is due on 1st September. We had the 20 week scan nearly 2 weeks ago now and chose not to find out the sex. Everything is OK which is very reassuring and I am seeing my midwife again at the end of this week. The baby wasn't very cooperative at the scan and was facing into my back most of the time.

Hello TeresaG glad everything went well at the scan and welcome to September Stars!! We are quite a chatty little bunch so feel free to join in. Glad there's another yellow bump!!

Cafferine well done on staying team yellow- glad all went well, still want to see the pics......

Good morning! I had a private gender scan on sat and am team blue! My little boy has long legs, which were up round his head at first and we could see his mouth moving, like he was talking to us. I love him so so much. Nervous for 20 week scan now which is next thursday. Hope everyone is all well this morning x

yay caffeine glad all was well! and :thumbup: for team yellow!
welcome teresaG :wave:

I had my scan at 8.30am this morning and will be joinging.................................

Team Pink !!!

Angeltearz - glad everything is ok. Almost a pound, wow!
Carley - awesome pics :D
kellie_w - grats on team blue.
Everyone else who had scans - congrats! Lol.

Morning everyone. Has anyone seen the John Lewis advert with the little girl who grows from a baby to old age in the space of a minute? It's quite well done but I think it's the most depressing advert on TV. :cry:

Congrats LauraK on team pink thats wonderful news.... i wanna see the pics tho!!!

looks like i have to wait till tomorrow to get my car coz puttin number plates on and washing it takes all day apparently :cry: x

I have my scan at 3pm!!! Not good having to wait all day lol!!! I can't contain myself!!!!

aww you're doing well - go and have a nap it worked wonders for me yesterday!!! i went into the spare office at work and had a lie down lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->