****September Stars!!****

I'm home from work ready to go to scan!!! Unfortunately the scan isn't until 3.45pm :( It's still hours away!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo excited to see her again! (Hoping it's still a her!)

Becs you MUST text me!! I need to be the first to know!!!

Thanks for sharing your scan pictures, girls! They are lovely.

Good luck to those of you with scans today!!

Well, Simba has a perfect heart and stilllll has girl bits! Sorry I didn't text anyone, I forgot to charge my phone.

Attachments

• simba1.jpg
    simba1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
  • simba2.jpg
    simba2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
Congrats LauraK on team pink thats wonderful news.... i wanna see the pics tho!!!

Will stick all my pics on tonight - Ive got 4 or 5 now and being scanned at 28, 32, 34 and 36 so still more to come aswell !!! I wont complain though :happydance:

Congrats everyone who has had the scan today so far and all the little baby boys and girlies :yipee:

Ooh congrats on all the new pink and blue bumps and good luck to those having their scans today! I'm getting very excited for my private scan tonight :happydance:

Baby has been kicking harder and harder over the last few days and last night Matt felt it kick for the first time! I have felt it through my belly a couple of times, but whenever Matt came near me it stopped! But last night it did a few good big kicks for daddy. He was chuffed to finally feel it :happydance: The kicks are getting much stronger now and I love it, although sometimes it does take me by surprise!

I'm waiting for the temp agency to ring me back at the mo. I hate waiting for phone calls! They rang earlier and said they might have a couple of weeks work Audio Typing for me starting tomorrow and said she'd ring me back to confirm, but hasn't rang yet. I think I'll give it til 4 then ring them back. They don't give you much notice these temp agencies!

xx

Well, where to start!

We had scan, we know what team we are on and decided still to keep it quiet!

However there was something came up on the scan was not 'normal' (Its to do with how the spine has fused at the bottom) and we have to go to a hospital with more detailed scan equipment to have a better look, at the moment, that is all i can say, I am waiting til we have been scanned again b4 we will hopefully know to what extent the 'abnormality' will have on the baby.
I am steering clear of google and all that stuff, just so I don't scare myself silly, we have been told it 'could' be nothing, but then it could be something too so until the more detailed scan has been done I am keeping open minded and hopeful that baby just has inherited Daddy's dodgy back!

So our wonderful day was wonderful and we have had some hugs and smiles over what team we are on, but it has also been clouded by not knowing if something will effect baby, and how much and although they say don't worry it is pretty hard not to!

On the bright side everything else is perfect!

Just sitting down shedding my first tears of the day over it, feeling sorry for myself!

Hoping everyone else's scans go great today,

Back later,

:hugs:xx

Ps Detailed scan on Friday, we were refered straight away to the Fetal Medicine Unit, where hopefully we will know more xx

babythinkpink, fingers crossed you get good news and sending positive thoughts! And well done you for managing to keep the sex secret! :)

Our scan went very well, but it was a bit like blink and you missed it! EVerything measured ok so it seemed, no problems, she's still a girl :) But our appointment was at 3.45pm and we were back in the car before 3.55pm!! Got a piccie so I'll try to post it later on...

She must have been very accomodating! She laid for ages with her feet crossed at the ankles which was very cute, and was sucking her thumb again.. she was not neearly as wriggly as last time!

I've heard from Becs too, and I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am back with news!!!!

I can now confirm we are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!

We are so over the moon, baby is measuring perfectly and looking fab!!!!!!!:cloud9:

I am back with news!!!!

I can now confirm we are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!

We are so over the moon, baby is measuring perfectly and looking fab!!!!!!!:cloud9:

hello ma dear!!!!

so so happy for you both. been stalking FB for a while to find out.
loving the name in your siggie too. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow congrats ladies!! I'm almost in tears!

Babythinkpink, I have everything crossed that the scan on Friday will show that it's nothing to worry about. xx

Can i be added in too please? :)
My due dates 2nd September and its a boy..
Thankyou!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->