****September Stars!!****

hehe all these scans and teams being announced are lovely congrats to everyone...

emzy i love the pics they are wonderful you must be chuffed!

baby's kicks are getting more and more pronounced now which is wonderful but s/he is yet to kick for her daddy even though he spend hours each night just resting on my belly...... i suppose it'll happen soon enough!!

xxx

Mines anterior but also very low. My kicks are always to one side or other and are mainly low but I have had some higher ones. x

hi ladies aongrats on all the scans yesterday , babythinkpink good luck for friday :hugs:
everyone who has scans today good luck with your scans, i just looked at my scan notes to see where my placenta is and it says anterior i see some of u where speaking about it what does it mean ? : x

Morning ladies,

Congrats to everyone who had scans yesterday and all the team news!!!!

babythinkpink... :hugs: to you hun, Fx everything goes well tomorrow.

My placenta is posterior, so that explains why OH felt bubs kick so early I guess. S/he is so active... they have started to keep me awake at night! Their dad snores, which wakes me up, and then bubs starts kicking. It's as if s/he's saying 'I can hear you daddy!!! Time to play!!!'. Lol. Then, I finally get to sleep, and DD wakes up for the toilet/had a bad dream/a drink/ her hair stroking so she can go to sleep. I get her back to bed, lie down, and bubs starts again. I'd complain if it wasn't so lovely! Buggerlugs lol.. just like their sister!

I can't believe how quickly this is going... it's flying!

Morning All,

My notes say same with placenta too, I notice more to each side too, and not much in the middle but the lady that did the scan said it wouldnt make any difference, we can't all be imagining it!!:haha:
Where i get flutters is where the head was yesterday, but hands were up lots so i think it must be little fist thumps!

Really wanting tomorrow over with, hoping they just put my mind at rest and its nothing serious, hopefully baby has just formed base of spine a little further down and that will be clearer on a better scan.
We have to go to Bristol for the scan, which is not our choice place but if we have to! Not that i have anything against Bristol but its a teaching unit/hospital, and it says I could have up to 6 people in the room at the scan, which is not exactly the privacy I would like!!

Thanks for all the well wishes, hopefully they will all be lucky!

Big waves to all, got to go and see if i can download the scan pic to facebook and announce my little bundle on my face book at long last! :hugs: xx

oh wow i dont know how you have all kept quiet on facdebook for soo long, my work colleagues knew i was pregnant at 5 weeks along then i announced on facebook at 12 weeks but all the family knew by about 7-8 weeks... i just couldnt keep my mouth shut....

feels like yesterday when i found out cant believe im officially over half way! tis crazy!

optical - its it really nice the little movements etc, im quite fortunate i only wake up in the night for a wee...... baby seems to be active during the day whilst im at work! I suppose because im sat at a desk s/he may be a little restricted in there and is telling me that s/he prefers it when im lying down - who knows......

I CANT WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER - REALLY WANT TO CUDDLE MY LITTLE LUMP!!

Hello!

God I havent been on here in ages so sorry I havent read the few thousand pages I have missed out on!

Congrats on all the scans and new baby flavours! Its so exciting!

Nothing much happeneng with me. Get another scan of Friday to see the blood flow through my placenta. SO am gonna see if baby is still a girl. I hope so as I have bought a few pink bits! Its so weird as for the last year and a bit I have only shopped in the boys section and now I am in amoungst all the pink frilly things...kinda scarey:haha:

Am off sick today from work. Me and hubby had a crap night sleep the night before due to the start of another crappy cold. Hubby was off yesterday as he was really not well (man flu) hot, cold, hungry, feeling sick etc etc....well I woke up feeling like this today. So took Nathan to childminders then thought about going to work but never quite made it. Thank goodness as I threw up when I got home!

My little boy turned 1 last weekend. Was a great sunny day as we had drizzle and grey clouds the days either side. He had a great time with a few other wee kiddies of my friends and was too spoilt by them all.

He also started to proper walk:cloud9:

Baby bump is kicking away like mad today and am sure if I was to sit and tummy watch I would see it moving loads. She hardly kicks wriggles throughout the day (that I notice) but today is going mad!

Hoep your all good.

Emma.xx

I had my scan this morning and all went well and we are on team blue i am very happy :happydance:

Afternoon girls! hope your all well. Been to MW today and everything seems to be fine :)

xxx

Afternoon Amy!!!

Hows you chick?? Glad mw app went well!!!!!

I have just ironed all my bed linen and just having a break!! Off out with Ian tonight for a chinese!!! Yummy!!!!

ironed your bedsheets :S are you mad?!:lol:

I am ok, just thirsty and peckish but caitlyn is leeching to me at the min :rofl:

having a chicken dinner tonight :)

I seem to of got loads hungrier lately lol!!!! Can't seem to fill myself up!!

Oh amy glad all is ok!!!

and becs why would you iron bed linen thats madness!!!!! i hardly iron clothes! (now you think im a mess - lol!!)

I hardly iron clothes either never mind bed sheets!

I have a JML dribuddy and if you hang clothes in there to dry they come out fine dont need to be ironed.

Although DH does iron his uniform (RAF).

am i the only one not being hungry? I'm only eating because i know i have too lol i never actually feel like eating. My hubby on the other hand is eating for me him and baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->