****September Stars!!****

Hi girlies

Hope you UK girls are enjoying your bank holiday Monday and all you non UK girls are enjoying your normal monday! Just popped on to say hi and put up my 23 week bump pics. Not the most attractive pics ever but hey ho! I think it's got a bit bigger since my last pic at 21 weeks (yellow top), what do you think?

xx

Attachments

• emma bump.jpg
    emma bump.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
  • emma bump 1.jpg
    emma bump 1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
Great bump Emzy and yes it's definitely bigger and more pronounced now x

I thought I'd post a bump update too as I seem to be growing at a rate of knots.

Here is my 19 week pic
https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Baby/bump1.jpg

and here is my 21 week pic
https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Baby/bump21wks.jpg

Sorry it's so big - I don't know how to re-size when posting from photobucket x

Your bump is looking great, MrsJ08! Mins is still tiny. I went and tried some maternity clothes on today in JoJo Maman Bebe and everything just looked ridiculous as my bump is so small. Ho hum.

It will come babe. I wish mine would slow down as I can't afford to keep buying new clothes. I think I'm growing a baby elephant! I think what makes mine look bigger is that it's all out the front. I don't look pregnant from the front or back, only from the side! X

Great bumps!
I am enjoying going from 'who ate all the pies' to 'pregnant' I can defo see i am preggers now and i love my bump!

Someone mentioned a nappy disposal unit, I had one and will be dusting it off again, they are fab, they really do contain all the smells and like you say about dogs dragging nappies out the bin, my dd may decide to try that so she can't with then sealed away.
They do take quite a few days worth, and until i had one i always thought they were a daft idea, but i would put them at the top of my must have luxury items! :thumbup:
Looked at a few baby things today, but I have to look equally at pink and blue stuff just in i am spotted out buying for baby! As soon as people know you know but want to keep it to yourself all they do is ask!
I still haven't found anything i really like :shrug:

Not stopped today, shopping, cleaning, washing, and moving the kids along to clean up their rooms, must say dh has not got off his lazy backside all day, he has a bad back but could do some things to help, even if it is watch the kids while i do the housework so they don't trash the rooms i am not cleaning!
This nesting thing is madness, i bought polish impregnated dusters, toilet wipes, rim blocks, floor wipes, bathroom cleaner, and I am wanting to go clean the bathroom, but i decide to sit down for 5 mins as i am tired out already, i should be pacing myself but i want all the house cleaned!
Washing machine still going, has been all day:wacko:

Time to go, hope everyone having a great day :hugs:xx

Omg I'm so exited I just felt the baby kick the palm of my hand
oh came and she stopped he moved his hand and she
started agen lol was very funny needless 2say he wasn't ammused lol x

cheered me up 4the day lol

Omg I'm so exited I just felt the baby kick the palm of my hand
oh came and she stopped he moved his hand and she
started agen lol was very funny needless 2say he wasn't ammused lol x

cheered me up 4the day lol

heehee this always happens with us too! :haha:
I think they do it on purpose just to annoy Daddy

2 HOURS TO CATCH UP!!!!! you lot chat!!!!!!!!!

where to start, OH felt the baby for the first time last night was such a lovely moment, i nearly cried then remembered he'd never let me live it down if i did!!!

My parents have said they'll buy us our travel system which is wonderful news as we were thiking about the quinny buzz (not the cheapest one around) whoops....

BAby show - we were meanto be going on the friday but OH's mum has had some bad news and has rto go to a funeral, i was gutted when i found out but my oh being the darlin he is just bought tickets for saturday as well and booked a hotel for friday night so now we are doing both days i can meet ALL of you YEY!!!

ive had a lovely weekend not done much apart from about 7 loads of washing and now have a bedroom full of clean clothes that need sorting out and putting away (great!!) might get that done during the week lol...

Lovely bumps Emzy and Mrs J!!!!!

My parents bought our pushchair today!! Went for M&P Sola in orchid!!! Its lush to push and so easy to change between the carrycot and chair!!!!! Mum also bought me a cute changing mat from M&P!! Its gorgeous!!!!! Bought some little clothes from Next too!!!!

Its so exciting!!

scary 1st bump pic and stoopid face........

20+5.............. :blush:

Attachments

• 03052010070.jpg
    03052010070.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
Such a nice bump carley!!

Where's mine! I'm still waiting for it to appear!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0002-1.jpg

22weeks bump!!

Another lovely bump!

I am definately not going to the baby show to meet you lot, it'll be depressing!!!!!! xx

LittleA I posted one a couple of weeks ago, it really hasn't changed much! Standing up I still don't look pregnant just podgy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->