****September Stars!!****

aw, jealous of you all going to the baby show!
it's too far for us really, and the london one isn't until october :dohh:

What cot/nursery sets are you all getting??I quite like the hugs and kisses range at babies r us!!

im not, saving on nursery so i can do girls room when they ready to share x

Good evening ladies!! Wow that was some catch up! What a chatty bunch!

We've been busy today with it being my little one's b'day. I can't believe he is 3! We've had a little party for him this afternoon, and so lots of preparing and then cleaning up afterwards. Nightmare! He was up from half 5 and didn't go to bed til after 8! I hope he sleeps tonight!!

Sounds like you've all had a really busy weekend! I have a little wriggler today, as busy as mummy!

I really need to get a bump pic taken. Will do soon.

What cot/nursery sets are you all getting??I quite like the hugs and kisses range at babies r us!!

we've gone for the loved & adored babies r us range for our bedding
not decided on the furniture yet

We've gone for the my jungle family range at mothercare. Have posted a pic before, but in case you missed it here's our cot x

Attachments

• cot.jpg
    cot.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
Becs, I've been looking in to that tonight. My dh wants bright colours in the room and I wanted mutted. I think we're going to go more his way. He really likes the precious planet stickers from Fisherprice and I think you can get matching bedding. I think we'll start with the stickers and the build around that.

Emzy, we'll probably get the rug from that range when it comes in to stock. x

Hi all,

Horribly busy day, I put some stuff away in attic, I am usually tidy but i have gone so ott with it, I am in a frenzy and dh says i have opened a can of worms now starting but i think minimal is the way forward!!

Made a horrible discovery in attic, there was rats in the garden a few months back, so dh put poison everywhere, boxes in the garden, and trays in the attic, one of the trays had been cleared and we hadn't even heard anything in the attic, then i moved my moses basket and ratty had been living in it, and had died next to it, so dh had to remove basket, and rat and tomorrow is getting rid of more stuff that was nearby, which happened to be baby stuff. I was going to sell or use the baby stuff, but now a walker, moses basket, and door bouncer has to be thrown so I can't sell or use:nope:
We agreed that the pram and car seat were well enough away and packed up well enough to still use, and my baby carrier also. Was going to be stripping it all down to wash anyway, but it still feels horrible, if rat had nested elsewhere i probably wouldn't have even know it was in the attic!

There are some lovely things being bought, think mine will all be baby colour themed so can't show anything!

Time to look for things online, enjoy sitting here and seeing so much stuff, its so easy!

Night night all, back tomorrow to see how everyone is, very quiet baby last few days but then i have been busy so probably been rocking baby to sleep all day, perhaps they will wake up now, hope so!

:baby:thinkpink xx

Hey Ladies!

Well we haven't put the nursery together yet, but we have most of our items. Here is the link to our crib (cot).

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3711242

And this is the bedding set we purchased.

https://www.geenny.com/boutique-baby-girl-artist-13pcs-crib-bedding-set.html

The change table hasn't come in yet and we've bought the paint which is called Mocha Cream but we haven't painted yet. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

xo

Mamabird, that will look lovely xx

Well just did it, decided to internet order my stuff, agreed with dh we were not up for trudging round shops with dd in tow, screaming, and the nearest babies r us where i had seen what i liked was miles away, and at least a day out!

So I just got Moses basket, with rocking stand, (I already have a static one should i need it) matching stuff to the basket was a change mat with play arch, a change mat liner, room thermometer, bedding set for moses basket, a baby swing, (found the perfect one!) and a cuddle wrap that can be used in the car seat.
Very pleased with my lot, and realised i have just cleared loads of space which will now have baby stuff sitting in it!
But I thought what if i can't find what i want closer to the time, or its all been discontinued, so got it now and its done!
Still have clothes to get so can do plenty of 'real' shopping for that!

Time for bed really now! Just all 'shopped up' and had fun, while i was being kicked, so someone approves!:thumbup:
:hugs:

Evening girls!
Well, we scored a great deal on a crib and dresser for baby #2. :happydance:
I'm very pleased. We got some very nice bedding included, so that saves a whole other wad of cash and frees up lots of money in the budget for all the other things that are sure to come up.
I love buying secondhand! Call me cheap, frugal, what have you - but I love saving that kind of cash! I had originally budgeted $700-800 for all of the furniture, mattress and bedding brand new, and I just got all of it for $250. That's a lot of money saved that I can now apply to the car seat and high chair and some lovely baby boy things.
I'm ridiculous - a bit like a cave woman home from her successful kill! :)
And even better: I can now start sorting and putting away things for new baby. That will satisfy my ferocious nesting urges somewhat! :)

Beautiful bump pics, everyone!

Morning!!!!!

Its so exciting buying all the bits and bobs!!!

I have a fun packed morning of cleaning!!! What fun!!! I find putting some good music on and getting on with it best!!

Hope was wriggling around loads last night and even Ian felt her move, thought he was gonna crush her, he was so pleased!!!

Awww how lovely Becs, it's great isn't it?!

I can't believe you actually have anything in your house left that needs cleaning! I'm going to struggle to keep doing mine now hehe cos Wayne is away at Thetford playing army so he's not here to do it!! x

Haha, Ian is away there next week!! Can't wait, a clean house all round!!!

Wayne isn't enjoying it, he said it's rubbish as there isn't even a naafi to buy food.... so they went for chinese last night after doing a pub quiz... not very lifelike to being away in afghan is it!!! hehe

No its not!!!! Maybe they should be left with no food and water and told to fend for themselves!! That was Ian's Afghan tour last year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->