****September Stars!!****

Seriously I don't!! I can blow myself up a bit (if you know what I mean hehe) and if I press down on the top bit of my stomach the bottom bit sticks out more but other than that not much...

I am quite wide though, hips wise, and front to back was very narrow before and this has thickened a lot, this is the reason I'm not really showing.. I have grown a lot for me, but no bump!!

aw loads of lovely bumps girls!!

10 days til our scan - wohoo! getting a bit nervous already, but really excited to see sprog again :happydance:

I'm also wide Louise, big hips and bum so took me a while to look actually pregnant and not fat! x

Im knackered! drove about 160 miles to go pick up my best friend so she could come stay with her mam for the week :D

just give my house a quick flick coz i dont like a mucky house! knackered now. I get weary soooo easily being pregnant!

oh I also meant to say yup I totally get the whole nesting thing now.
I want everything clean and tidy, which is not a small job in this house! It's the kind of house that never feels sparkling clean because it's 1600's and has lots of little nooks & crannies! Plus we have so much junk! I'm slowly working my way through drawer by drawer and trying to be ruthless - I want a tidy home *stamps feet* :rofl:

Hmmm I'm a little envious of all you nesters!! That instinct obviously hasn't kicked in with me yet!! My husband is the one who does all the washing and tidying etc in our house... he just loves preening and rearranging and stuff like that, he'd rather I stayed out of his way while he does it!!

I'm sooooo lucky! x

I don't have nesting, I permanantly have OCD with cleaning etc!! I am so anal about alot of things etc!!!!!

Looking good ladies!!!

might have had girl written all over it but i think you'll find it also had 'amy' written all over it... theif :rofl: only kiddin its gorgeous x

hehe!!!!!! It is lush!!!! We don't pick it up till 8th August!!

Our pram is up and ready in our hallway! Wayne couldn't wait!! He won't let me wander round with it though, says people will stare!

Loving the bump pics! I'm knackered.. just got back from Ikea with a unit for the nursery.. getting a chinese.. mmmm...

Good luck for the scans tomorrow! x

My pram is up and ready too... but thats because my LO uses it still :lol: Cant wait til 24 weeks and i can put up the cot!

amy im not going to be at the friday baby show till mid-day afternoon ish if thats ok!!...... will be there saturday as well for all the other people going..... who do i have to look out for....

i think we should all change our profile pics to a face picture so we know who we're looking for.....

i wont be there til about lunch time either have to sign on in the morning :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->